Options

Need Help Restoring Purchases - Sent In 3 Tickets, No Help

MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
Alright so I started my game over 3 weeks ago and since then I've been searching how to get all of my previously purchased K-Stars/Money into this new game, but I've Emailed and sent in 3 tickets, with a total of 6 messages and have yet to receive an answer, this is ridiculous. An answer here would be amazing, I have all of my receipts I just need to email them to them, I mean if they answered.

Comments

• Options
    Please help!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm actually not sure if that's possible. Did you delete the other game? If so I don't see how you can get the k-stars from one place to another.
  • Options
    I'm actually not sure if that's possible. Did you delete the other game? If so I don't see how you can get the k-stars from one place to another.

People have done it before, I just sent them a ticket. I hope they respond (finally).
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    You'll just have to wait and see what they say. I know they will restore special purchases when there was a technical issue, I just don't know if they will just because you restarted your game. I mean they should. But no telling, till you talk to them. They have a lot of tech issues they are dealing with right now, so it might be a little delay. Just be patient. Fingers crossed for you!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    ImarainbowImarainbow Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys, so I restarted my game and lost all the K-Stars I had, it's not the first time I do it and all my purchases were always restored... I don't understand why it didn't worked out that way this time and I was wondering if it ever happened to one of you and what you did to get your purchases or money back? I contacted Glu to solve the problem last week, but I'm still waiting for an answer and from what I saw here, I'm not the only one they didn't reply to, it's so frustrating.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu answers every ticket, depending on the number of tickets the waiting period varies. Before the update it was very swift, compared to a longer wait time the last time and update had just come out.

Also, some people are experiencing an InGame Messaging problem. There is a temporary work around...there must be NO APOSTROPHES in your contact form. Please go here for more clarification. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please&p=348450&viewfull=1#post348450 Then you can resubmit your request making sure there is not one single apostrophe.

Hope this helps, and once you do connect with Customer Care, they'll be happy to address your questions. They are very nice. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm not sure they will if it was a re-start /:

I broke my old iPhone and so I had to restart when I got my new one. I tried to send in a ticket to get back the K-Stars/items I had payed for in my old game, but was told that I was ineligible since it wasn't a technical issue on the game's part.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think maybe it's not set in stone but open to interpretation. People have been ditching games for all sorts of reasons. Tech issues, accidental, strategic and people have lost games through no fault of their own. I think perhaps the player restarted games are considered from a lot of aspects and weighed. So many variables.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary