Options

Can someone PLEASE HELP, I'm not able to play my game..

Pretty_Lipstick89Pretty_Lipstick89 Registered Users 6 Posts
My issue is after the update my tablet "Samsung Galaxy Tab4" is loading super slow. Everytime I click to do something or open the app the loading screen is one minute and sometimes a few seconds more to load. Everything else is fine I never had an issue like this before. My wifi is fine, I did all of the suggestion that was post on this website, and I even try doing all the tips online/youtube.. Therefore my device isn't the problem PLUS a few of my friends who has an android tablet is having the same issue.

This issue is driving me nuts, and I'm super irritated now because it's seen when Apple Iphone has a problem Glu is ready to fix but they don't care about Android tablet..

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your title says you are not able to play your game, but your post reads that it is loading slow..."Everything else is fine" . I noticed the same longer loading time on my Samsung Phone, but not my Samsung Tablet. As I told the other person who wrote about this was that I thought it would probably disappear again with the next update.

They agreed that sounded reasonable. The next update will be tweaking all sorts of little things, since it isn't widespread, we should give it a little chance. But please, bear in mind a more accurate thread title gets better results. if others start posting who aren't able to play, your issue could easily get lost in it. If I come across that other post, if it's in it's own thread I'll move this over there. ;)

Hope you're otherwise enjoying the weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary