Options

Background notification missing

czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
Hi. So its been a few days that I haven't been getting any kind of notification from the game. No energy full/gig ends in 10/ weekend event/ hangout notif at all. It's not really that much big of a deal but its quite annoying since I'm not getting 5star jobs because of this and to be able to do so I have to frequently check the game. And in the setting the notify is on. I tried to on off it but still nothing.

Android user here.
Android 4.4.2
Lenovo S650
Czarivargas23@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please try one last attempt, turn ON the notifications in the Options tab from the top left, then exit the game, go into your application Manager, scroll to the KimKardashian:Hollywood app and make sure notifications is turned on in the App Manager as well. Shut down the whole device, turn it back on, and then wait for full energy. If you still aren't getting notifications, come back and we'll get you hooked up with customer care.

(Funny, I don't get the notifications by choice, so I looked and it was on in the game Options, but it was off in the app manager. I am hoping this is the same situation with you.)

Hope this helps czarina. Nice to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nothing changed koko :(
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    ok, I'm turning on notification for both my androids, to see if I get them again or not. You can use InGame Messaging to submit a Customer Care Ticket, however.... you must be sure to not include any Apostrophe in your request. (this is a problem that will be corrected with the next update, but in the meantime we have this little workaround by Omission.

In the meantime, I'll let you know if the notifications work for me. Good luck, and remember NO APOSTROPHE theyll understand :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you :*
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi. I made sure both the app manager and the game options were set to turn on notifications, and my notifications started coming in after rebooting the device. So, for lack of any other suggestions, I think you have to contact customer care. Luckily this problem isn't affecting gameplay, so at least you don't have downtime while waiting for their response.

(Please use the InGame Messageing, through the Options tab on top left of your game screen. For the time being, you must be sure not to use any APOSTROPHES in the messaging, because it will crash the system, or your won't be able to read messages.)

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary