Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I'm still so confused about the shoes you guys I didn't see *any* other non event item in the boxes and I haven't heard anyone else mention seeing it in their game I wish so much I had a screenshot of opening the box. It wouldn't surprise me, but the fact that was just one item and no-one else saw them idk. Ghost shoes? PolkaDot the thing with the gift boxes I have seen this so many times in my game it's pretty lame. And DMV yes that explanation is def bs and makes no sense whatsover. Sorry Serendipity too :)

Wait Nai it happened to you too? Show us the item if you get time I'm intrigued now
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is it a good reason to contact Glu support. That's not fairrrrrrrr!

Check your PM
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thank you guys...Yeah I was pretty bummed. I don't know if it would've helped but I wound up just buying energy til I won the skirt. I would've probably had to buy less energy I think, since it's supposed to help the payout in event currency (if you win an event '40 K star' item.) I'm just scratching my head.

(About the 60 K star issue) I do think that the 60 K star prizes should've all been valued at 60 K stars or more also ;) What is the point of 'zonking' your customers?

I'm not sure where all of the things I won (i.e. bought in the 60 K star throwback thing) came from. I got a lot of holiday items and I think some old gift box items. I didn't really want some of the things I 'won' but I did have fun 'gambling' for them, at least that time it was all wearables.

I'm not sure what Glu's position is on this, but we've all been griping about the way the gift boxes are set up for a while...

Oh - Naims you can call me whatever you want - any of those are fine.
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum panda!

I'm sorry for all the trouble you reported here panda, if it's any consolation I loved your doll cosplay of Sailor Pluto!

Thanks! I only wish I'd know about this thread ages ago xD I just lurked on the support forums for the last year to check and make sure I wasn't the only one with issues on things before submitting tickets. Also, Sailor Pluto is the best.

ALSO, don't feel like finding the post to quote but I've had that issue with the gift boxes as well on this event as well as on previous ones -- I bought like five boxes once on top of the free one you get and in both selections none of the options were even the event clothing. One didn't even have gift box clothing at all, it was all stars and energy (which is how i could afford to keep opening more to check xD). This time around too, I opened my box and none of the available boxes were event things - I ended up getting that ugly normal giftbox blue square dress thing
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here's another group of the 40 K star gift boxes with NONE of the special event items. If I'm gambling with 40 K stRs, there should be at least one special event item in these boxes. Add to that there are three of $4,000 boxes that all of us HATE and it's easy to see why so many players will not risk 40 k stars to open a box.

I wish Glu would realize that their players would spend more batches of 40 K stars if every box was worth at least 40 K stars. These boxes should contain the special event items, wardrobe items that cost a minimum of 40 k stars, 50 energy, and 40 k stars. IF Glu insists on some cash boxes, they must be more than a measly $4,000. What value so y'all think?

JD6fWZO.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Here's another group of the 40 K star gift boxes with NONE of the special event items. If I'm gambling with 40 K stRs, there should be at least one special event item in these boxes. Add to that there are three of $4,000 boxes that all of us HATE and it's easy to see why so many players will not risk 40 k stars to open a box.

I wish Glu would realize that their players would spend more batches of 40 K stars if every box was worth at least 40 K stars. These boxes should contain the special event items, wardrobe items that cost a minimum of 40 k stars, 50 energy, and 40 k stars. IF Glu insists on some cash boxes, they must be more than a measly $4,000. What value so y'all think?

JD6fWZO.jpg

I got that exact same outfit in my free event box. That's the only unfair thing I find with the event boxes, because even though they're a gamble and to an extent the stars and money are forgivable because the quantities increase, the regular box outfits shouldn't be there to begin with.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I can't feel my fingers. I'm numb. But with an hour left, all three games got their freakin shows. 600 event points is just too much.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I can't feel my fingers. I'm numb. But with an hour left, all three games got their freakin shows. 600 event points is just too much.

I can't fathom playing this game x 3. I would be broke and might have to resort to wearing a diaper so I could keep tapping.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I can't fathom playing this game x 3. I would be broke and might have to resort to wearing a diaper so I could keep tapping.

Yikes! Astronaut gaming! ;)

About the prizes - for the cash if they insist on having cash in there, then only one of the tabs should be cash and it should be at least $20,000. (What does it cost them to do that? Nothing, I think?)

If they want K stars in there, I guess 40 is OK because at least it gives you another chance at it, but, it also reduces your chances since you only get 3 total chances at the event prize in there. And, there should be only ONE 40 K star prize in the array.

There should be THREE event prizes in each round of the 40 K star event prize tries.

Not to have even ONE when it's advertised as a chance at an event prize which will increase the event payout...is obviously misleading at best.

As to the regular prize things: Having gift box wearables in the free daily prize is great...But in the paid prize arrays, all should be unique and valued at the payment or ideally valued at MORE than the payment - then it would feel more like a prize happily won.

A paid prize should never be less than the amount paid to try to win it. How can it feel like a prize, if its value is less than it costs to try - or if it can be won in the free daily rounds? Each prize in the paid arrays should be stepped up a bit. I wish it were all exclusive new items, things we've been asking for maybe - but even past Kim's picks or past event items might do (depending on value. Please no more rings for 60 K stars.)

I'm very bummed about this prize box thing actually. It doesn't seem fair or right to me.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I'm very bummed about this prize box thing actually. It doesn't seem fair or right to me.

Me too. That's why I'd like to get some feedback from players and then I'm going to post in the suggestions thread. The money option is the most challenging. We all agree that $4000 sucks but, depending on your level, $20,000 could buy either a couple outfits or 20+ items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Me too. That's why I'd like to get some feedback from players and then I'm going to post in the suggestions thread. The money option is the most challenging. We all agree that $4000 sucks but, depending on your level, $20,000 could buy either a couple outfits or 20+ items.

Don't think I'd ever want cash in gift boxes if I had a choice. I would never exchange Kstars for cash, never ever. I want Glu to replace the cash with 10 Kstars, 20 Kstar and 30 Kstars at the very least.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    there are very few to no outfits, shoes, and hair available for purchase with Kcash. Especially if you reach a certain level.

I mean yeah, you could buy your spouse clothes with that but really Kcash is really worthless as a gift box prize. It's not even a prize really, more like an insult to the die hard players in here.

Im with Naim. I'd rather get Kstars. It's such a rip off to open up a box that you spent 40 Kstars on only to find Kcash. It's total BS.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options

It was an accident that I ended up with three. I started playing on my phone, and couldn't connect with people (Android). But i really wanted to conntect. So I dusted off an old iPad, put the game on and wow, I had friends. So I was playing with 2 games. Still wanting to connect on the Android, I started another game on an old Android tab. I had every intention of troubleshooting the connection issue, and then dumping the 2nd Android. But the other andoid connected with others, so by the time I got the phone connecting, the third game already had a life. Could she let the kitten starve all alone in the apartment? As a result, I feel game wise like the mother of triplets. You just keep doing what you have to do.

As far as expense, when the cost of a carton of cigarettes hit $100, I stopped smoking, and gained weight. Playing the game I started losing weight. lol. So, now that money is spent on the game, and I'm becoming the svelte little thing I was before I popped out a 13 1/2 pountd baby. ;) Yeah, money well spent. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Yes, No amount of money is ok in a 40Star gift box. (And stop calling them gift boxes. When they started and they were given each morning of an event, yeah they were gift boxes. ) I bought a lot of gift boxes this week, because I wanted to try playing the game differently. I didn't finish till within an hour of the end. And that's after buying way too many giftboxes and got krap 'gifts' inside. A swimsuit that I got in the regular giftbox for 10Stars (yeah, I buy a gift box if the free one stinks) I got in a different color for....40Stars. Terribly unfair.

Energy Stars or itemss. Since we adjust to so many other game modifications that give us less, don't take star for krap items. I not only had to buy way too many boxes to gain extra points toward completion,
    I ended up spending stars to buy energy.
    And I spent too much time tapping/

The trifecta of effort. 600 points for the event is just too much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I agree with the 600 stars being a bit too much. I usually finish weekend events with a decent amount of time left but lately I've either been unable to finish or I just barely make it with 30 minutes left to spare. I feel like they've been trying to make the game a little more difficult. Even with regular events during the week! I used to be able to finish 3hr gigs with like 30 energy, now it takes me full energy (I have 43 max energy) and then some just to finish it. Has anyone else been noticing that?
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Interesting to know that the game helps to control your anxiety Koko, for me it is exactly the opposite I get more anxious ... Don't used to be like that, but now these weekend events of 600 points take away my sleep and disrupt my routine!

I believe there's a lacking of balance in gameplay, we have this insane weekends and during the week few activities to do, really boring! Each update the weekends events are becoming more prominent while the story lines gigs are scarce and with the time more spar se between them.

And of course the gift boxes! Simply every opportunity to have a new item is related to gift boxes nowadays. And as everyone is bald to know, the chances of receiving something from them are minimal!

I'm tired of writing these texts, although I would have much more to write, but it's hard to give suggestions and they're used in a way so misrepresented.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts

Instead of adding new outfits to event boxes, they should add them as cash purchases. They could even the amount of outfits with each update. Also to take them out of special event boxes.
    I think that if they're to keep the bolts and money, to increase them to $10000 and $15000 for the money, and 20 to 40 bolts of energy.

It kinda sucks to expect getting an event item in your box just to see a ****ing regular box item, and that the rest of the options were money and energy so you would still be ****ed over.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Interesting to know that the game helps to control your anxiety Koko, for me it is exactly the opposite I get more anxious ... Don't used to be like that, but now these weekend events of 600 points take away my sleep and disrupt my routine!

I believe there's a lacking of balance in gameplay, we have this insane weekends and during the week few activities to do, really boring! Each update the weekends events are becoming more prominent while the story lines gigs are scarce and with the time more spar se between them.

And of course the gift boxes! Simply every opportunity to have a new item is related to gift boxes nowadays. And as everyone is bald to know, the chances of receiving something from them are minimal!

I'm tired of writing these texts, although I would have much more to write, but it's hard to give suggestions and they're used in a way so misrepresented.

oh no, the game doesn't alleviate anxiety. lol. It adds it, But it gave me something to do with my fingers, and that's what helped lose the weight. Too tied into the game to get up and nosh. lol. And not spending the cash on cigarettes, gives me the extra to spend on the game. But, if things don't lighten up, one of my games is going to bite the dust. During the summer when the pool is open, I should be spending about 5 hours a day in there to help my spine issues. Honestly, I skipped it all together this weekend, because I had to get the shoes. And I don't want to figure out how many stars I spent. THe smartest purchases were the ones for energy. That's how I finished. Of course, I have nothing left for giftboxes. I think I have enough for the next VIP weekend, but, not on giftboxes. I think what they bank on is the tendancy after getting a bum gift box, is to immediately buy another, because the first was so disapoointing, Psychologically we say "But I was supposed to get a prize" so we buy again. So, I have to just say no. Personal thing, and if that means no shoes for me next time, so be it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Don't think I'd ever want cash in gift boxes if I had a choice. I would never exchange Kstars for cash, never ever. I want Glu to replace the cash with 10 Kstars, 20 Kstar and 30 Kstars at the very least.

Oh nooooo - they already have 40 K stars in the 40 K star boxes - let's keep it at least 40 K stars. I'm OK with removing the cash entirely though. And all prizes should be equal or greater than the amount required to win one...Otherwise how is it a prize?
  • Options
    40 K stars.

JD6fWZO.jpg

By the way - your prize array was even WORSE than mine. I did not think that was possible.
  • Options
    ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I agree getting cash from event boxes sucks- but getting energy is the worst. It's nice at first for finishing gigs but then you have nothing. You basically have nothing to show for the 40 Kstars you just spent.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Oh nooooo - they already have 40 K stars in the 40 K star boxes - let's keep it at least 40 K stars. I'm OK with removing the cash entirely though. And all prizes should be equal or greater than the amount required to win one...Otherwise how is it a prize?

I don't think its monetarily possible for Glu to place only 40 Kstars and event items in the gift boxes. There's no earning power for Glu by doing that. We'll still have the 40 Kstars, but no cash, cash is replaced with 10, 20 or 30 Kstars. Can you imagine if every box is 40 Kstars or event items, it'll only take 160 Kstars to win all the event items, Glu would never let it happen. There needs to be at least a possibility for "loss" which is buying 40 Kstars and getting either 10/20/30 Kstars, for the game to sustain.

But well what am I saying, is Glu even reading the discontent we all have for gift boxes?
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko congratulations that you have dropped the cigarettes, I'm sure you're feeling much better now. I told you to go enjoy your pool, summer won't last forever, and I'm hoping it gets here soon so make good use while in your hands! You described very well the feeling of opening a box and don't receive the prize.

Nai of course they read, but then ...
    x9CI9Y8.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Just a thought, but what do you guys think of level based gift boxes rewards?

Example
    1-10 4/8 chance to win $5K cash
    11-20 3/8 chance to win $10K
    21-30 2/8 $chance to win $15K
    31+ no cash gift boxes 2/8 chance for 50 energy

I think Glu should also have level based gigs. Best gigs/storylines for higher levels

Also, leveling up should reward players the amount of K Stars equal to your new level.
    Level 10 = 10 K Stars
    Level 15 = 15 K Stars
    Ect.

IMO this tiers system will motivate players to continue progressing thru the game.

Andriod player
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I could not agree more with the amount of k-stars being associated with your level, maybe you should post this in the suggestion thread, hopefully they take notice.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I know they'll justify in monetary terms. In the Star shop, you can get 50 Energy for 40 K-Stars. Or if you make a purchase, 5000 Cash or 50 K-Stars, both are valued at same price.

Now my point is, let us open these boxes with cash too. Both are equal, right? Why these double standards then. We should have an option of both: stars or cash. If that's not possible, simply get rid of the cash prizes!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I've bought K stars before but I'm still able to watch videos for K stars
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh, I should probably delete that post then XD Sorry about that.
  • Options
    Oh, I should probably delete that post then XD Sorry about that.

Actually I've heard a lot that if you buy stars the free offers go away, not sure whats up with that.
  • Options
    OK... So I submitted an in-game ticket on July 12th (15 days ago) and finally got a response today that had absolutely nothing to do with my initial concern.

Let's rewind a little bit, I submitted a ticket "the old way" on June 5th that's right June 5th bcuz in-game tickets were not available then. I received a response from Glu on July 6th (31 days later) asking me to submit an in-game ticket. Are frigging kidding me???

Cut to today... Here's my response from my in-game ticket that I submitted on July 12th... Keep in mind the new update was not released when I submitted this ticket.

PhotoGrid_1438052014734_zpse5jzd67e_edit_1438052058924_zpsarydlgz7_edit_1438052360877_zpslzwimwvp.jpg

So in almost 2 months my ticket has basically made no progress, but as the customer I've had to jump through hoops and my ticket was closed with no resolution. Bite me... I don't even care anymore!

I swear I get better customer service from a collection agency.

Andriod player