Options

Breakup

AyniaAynia Registered Users 35 Posts
I was wondering if I'm in a same *** marriage and our score is like 1370, do I wait for her to ask me for children or can I adopt and it'll be cool? Also she's still on the d-list if I break up with her, while it hurt me as far as fans are concerned?? I'm a little bored. If I date someone higher on the list like a B or a A will I level up faster?

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    You can adopt, and they won't mind. Yes you will lose fans for breaking up with her since you guys are married, and If you date someone higher I'm not sure if that helps with you leveling up. Do you mean leveling up as in relationship status or leveling your doll up?
  • Options
    That sucks lol... Yes I mean leveling up my doll. Will I be ranked higher for dating someone of higher ranking?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't think we know for sure, you can try doing a search for Dating Tips. Between General Discussion and FAQ and Support, there are a number of threads that could help, but again for every thread that says it helps, they'll be another that says no. Somethings can only be measured internally. But all dates and experience points help you level up, the best advice for level up is MORE. More dating, more gigs, more gifts, more purchaces...The more you do in all aspects, that's what matters in leveling up. And If it were an aspect of gameplay, I'd think there would be some noted distinction.

Nice to meet you Anyia. Welcome.
    Welcome_zpsdsw9rtih.jpg
    :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Likewise. Thank you!!