~ Personalize a message to a friend. ~

TäwnyTäwny Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey everyone! I have one question that has been maybe answered about the interactions between friends. I have one friend in my list that can send me messages by personalize his text when my avatar meet him in restaurants, etc. How is it possible ? I play this game on iOS, does someone know this feature ?
Thanks for the answers! :o

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Hello Täwny! Welcome to forums! You can send personalized messages by going into your wardrobe. Then you can press a purple speech bubbles in the top left corner. Simply tap the icon, it will ask you if you want to use your latest tweet as a greeting. Say no, then there you have it your default greeting is What's Up, but you can change this by typing your own in. Don't forget to press backspace to delete it XD Hope this helped!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    When you say they greet you by name, if they greet you by name with a Choice of Chat or Charm, that is the game generating the greeting from an NPC. If it is a player controlled game, the message has been put in by the player, as Danielle explained above. And under their greeting wll be a drop down for say hello, gift,cacel, I'll have to find a screenshot for that to refresh my memory and none of my friends are in clubs right now.
    But it took me a while to realize it too. Unless it has the Say Hello, Gift Cancel options when you tap them, it is game genreated conversation.

Hope I didn't comfuse you too much, I'll look for screenshots.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I disquised my friend's identity, lol, but this is how my friend has customized their speech bubble.

Stellanincognito_zpsku57wdvg.jpg

And this is an NPC contact greeting me by name

NPCContact_zpsiezifgch.jpg

Which ones are you talking about? (Hope you get a kick out of my disquised wise guy. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TäwnyTäwny Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you so much for the answers! Danielle_Models, you help me a lot, I was searching for this since a few days! Kokokokonut, I love the way you disguised your friend haha! :3 And yes, I was talking about the first one and now I know how to do this! Thank you!
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yes, a brilliant disguise.

(Taking notes for later use, and kinda liking the crazy stringy red hair/beard...)
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    lol. Ooops, I didn't think you'd recognize yourself doll. You know we love you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary