Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    This happened to me too! I don't have a screenshot since I deleted the email, I was so fed up with glu. All they kept talking about is wifi connections and how I should view this website they provided that didn't help me at all!! I reported on an issue I'd had with my baby before I restarted and just now they want to inform about this.. I'm so disappointed.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, chances are you both used an apostrophe in your message, Here is clarification and explanation so, accept sincere apologies, and resubmit a message being sure no to use an apostrophe. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please&p=348450&viewfull=1#post348450 Hope this helps. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi Koko,

Based on the information in the link you provided... Can you tell me what did I mention in my post that would give you the impression I had an error bcuz of an apostrophe please?

Ok, chances are you both used an apostrophe in your message, Here is clarification and explanation so, accept sincere apologies, and resubmit a message being sure no to use an apostrophe. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please&p=348450&viewfull=1#post348450 Hope this helps. :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Original Response at 6:17
    Right now we have a problem with messaging InGame , and that is due to an apostrophe in the message. So if someone wrote My baby's coloring changed. Ooops, there's the apostrophe. I saw problems with messaging so I put the info out there. When you read post after post about the response issue, first instinct is to post the info.

If I gave you useless info for your situation, I apologize. You don't need that info, don't use it. I erroneously thought you were still waiting for a response. So if you went back and saw there was an apostrophe in your ingame message, well, then I might have helped. no? If someone else reading sees the info, it might help them. I made a mistake and gave you info you didn't need. Each of you deal with one active mod, me. Yet I'm dealing with many players.

Again, if the info doesn't pertain, just ignore it, it could help someone else.

Updated Response 7:00 I just saw you edited your post after I responded to it. So, In reading your edited post, I don't know why I responded as I did, Shouldn't have changed it at 11:01pm, if you are asking me what in the changed post made me reply. So, in answer to your original question:
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi Koko,
    Based on the information in the link you provided... Can you tell me what did I mention in my post that would give you the impression I had an error bcuz of an apostrophe please?

No I can't, because you changed your post after you called me out for responding in a stupid manner. Maybe it wasn't such a stupid response before you altered your post. Ever see the movie Gaslight?

You seem to always be ready to take me to task for something, and honestly I don't get it. Can you tell me what I did in my travels to effect this in you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Maybe it's a guaranteed source of excitement?

Thanks for all that you do, Koko. People do appreciate it.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    must be Luz, must be. Heading out for the doctor. Bend, grab my scripts and I'm outta there. lol. You look lovely. Did you see the movement of our friend to E status? Dressed more casually, but his look changed yesterday. I'm going to send a small gift and see if I get a response. The other game turned to stone in my game. Stuck looking like my husband forever. Oh, but I have to be careful to send a Star gift. How do I see what is star and what is heart in men's wardrobes? Oooh, Stellan could screenshot the items. I'm looking at the nice teal jacket like winbreaker? Take a look at his game and see what you think? If he's playing legit, and we all gifted him stuff, can you imagine how great that would be? Let's talk about when I get back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I have to run off to work now, but can take some wardrobe pics this afternoon! Have a good one.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    Koko,

The only edits I made (and normally make) to all my post was grammatical and I still don't catch all my mistakes. I also switched the screenshots of my response from Glu. I changed the screenshot to show not only their useless response but the fact that if the problem still existed I was have to submit yet another ticket bcuz they "Ended the conversation". As a moderator you can't tell what I edited?

Original screenshot
    PhotoGrid_1438032132451_zpss9oijdei.jpg

Replaced screenshot
    PhotoGrid_1438052014734_zpse5jzd67e_edit_1438052058924_zpsarydlgz7_edit_1438052360877_zpslzwimwvp.jpg

I questioned you bcuz I wanted to know if I said something in my post that implied I didn't receive a response from Glu. Theres can always be misinterpretation when using non verbal communication. If I could have worded it a different way to get my point across I figured you'd let me know.

But, since that's not the case... Yes, you provided useless information which is exactly what Glu customer service does. They assume the issue is one thing no matter how much detailed information is put in a ticket and you can end up going back-in-forth when they've had all the info from the beginning.

This is the "Hookah Den for smoking and smoldering complaints ", I was complaining... not asking for help nor a defense of Glu. I've been around forum for a while so I know if I need support to open a thread in FAQ / support.

TBH I don't have have a problem with you Koko. But since you asked... I do think you can be passive aggressive at times. I also think a moderator should remain neutral at all times, but it appears you have your friends/favorites who can get away with breaking and/or bending forum rules more than others. Also, I'm not waiting to take u to task, I just choose to question a response I receive instead of just letting it slide by. No one can grow and become better at what they do without constructive criticism.

In the words of Oprah "feedback is your friend " :)

Side note : is it weird for players from other countries to see favorite and color spelled without a "U"?

Andriod player
  • Options
    You mean I edited my post just like u just did? Lol, you added bonding, changed the color purple ect... But the gist of your message is still the same, Just like mine was.
    Original Response at 6:17
    Right now we have a problem with messaging InGame , and that is due to an apostrophe in the message. So if someone wrote My baby's coloring changed. Ooops, there's the apostrophe. I saw problems with messaging so I put the info out there. When you read post after post about the response issue, first instinct is to post the info.

If I gave you useless info for your situation, I apologize. You don't need that info, don't use it. I erroneously thought you were still waiting for a response. So if you went back and saw there was an apostrophe in your ingame message, well, then I might have helped. no? If someone else reading sees the info, it might help them. I made a mistake and gave you info you didn't need. Each of you deal with one active mod, me. Yet I'm dealing with many players.

Again, if the info doesn't pertain, just ignore it, it could help someone else.

Updated Response 7:00 I just saw you edited your post after I responded to it. So, In reading your edited post, I don't know why I responded as I did, Shouldn't have changed it at 11:01pm, if you are asking me what in the changed post made me reply. So, in answer to your original question:

No I can't, because you changed your post after you called me out for responding in a stupid manner. Maybe it wasn't such a stupid response before you altered your post. Ever see the movie Gaslight?

You seem to always be ready to take me to task for something, and honestly I don't get it. Can you tell me what I did in my travels to effect this in you?

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Maybe it's a guaranteed source of excitement?

Thanks for all that you do, Koko. People do appreciate it.

Yes and I'm one of those people. It's OK to question an authoritative figure. What did I do that was wrong?

Andriod player
  • Options
    Koko, the difference between the 7:00 vs 11:00 was bcuz I noticed I left the Glu representative name on the screenshot.

I didn't realize until later their name appeared in two places on the response. So I whitened it out to protect their privacy.

You can tell when I edited, but not what the changed was?

Andriod player
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

You can tell when I edited, but not what the changed was?

The forum "gods" automatically put a notice at the bottom of a post if it's been edited. I *think* that we only know what was edited if the author puts something in the "Reason" field. I never bother to do that.

As a "moderator" perhaps Koko can see the original post too? Part of me thinks that makes sense but since we all gripe about Glu not making sense, they might not give her that all knowing power. lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Yes and I'm one of those people. It's OK to question an authoritative figure. What did I do that was wrong?

We're all aware when we're writing things with more aggressive or less aggressive emphasis, right? I certainly know how I'm feeling and writing at this moment, myself.

Sometimes your responses to Koko feel more aggressive, and it would be hard for her not to respond in kind. That's what I meant.

Also, it seems like you just want her to admit that she's wrong occasionally. Is that not true? It's how some of your comments feel to me. Since I am her friend, I get ****ed off. I assume I'm one of those favorites that you're referring to, who gets away with stuff around here? All I can say is, I love to laugh at obscenities and I have a seriously-bad temper, but I try to make Koko's life easier <and not force Handles or one of the other Admins to ban me> by keeping my behavior within the forum rules. But when I go too far, she tells me, and I rein it in a bit. And she and I actually are friends-- for the past year, we've communicated here, but also outside this forum, and she adds a lot of fun to my life. I often don't feel that you're being fair to her, but in the interest of peace and my tenuous 'relationship' to you, I hold my tongue. Not today, okay? I read your comment last night, and it felt a bit snarky and it ****ed me off, but I went to bed. I read it again this morning, and it still felt snarky and still ****ed me off, so here we are now. Just felt like piping up this morning...

Now, if you were initially becoming aggravated because somebody was responding to your complaint in the Hookah Lounge, I can understand that, but I think she was only responding because there might've been something concrete that she could help with. I don't think she's trying to shut you down or undermine you. Her function around here, since she accepted the position of Forum Moderator, is to help whenever she knows something of use.

It's easy to say that someone should be neutral at all times, but nobody can actually do that. And a forum moderator is just another player like us, not a trained HR professional with no emotional stakes in the goings-on here.

And if we really want to go down the road of calling people passive-aggressive, things could get seriously ugly in a hurry. We've all said plenty of great things & plenty of not-so-great things here. It's available for all of us to read.

And yes, this entire post by me is obviously a not-so-great thing, but I'm mad. At least I'm in the right place for it.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well I came here to complain about the support of Fyber, but definitely I can't pretend that nothing is happening here.

I love the three of you girls, and I hope you solve your problems in some way, but do it for PM ok? Let's keep the order and the class here.

Definitely we don't want more people picking sides and the discussion take much larger proportions than it should.

You are all adult and intelligent women as well as great people, but sometimes the personalities make good people don't get along well with each other, then for the best just don't get in the way of each other when you're not required.

Back to the topic ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You want us to be reasonable? Alright, I'll behave. Referee Vats.

Fine. It's true that fighting can't be that much fun for other people to sit though.

I'm sorry, DMV. I hope the rest of your day is more enjoyable.

• Options
    Theres can always be misinterpretation when using non verbal communication, my intent is not to come off aggressive or try to prove anyone wrong. I'm a trainer by profession and my intent is to be direct, clear and concise.

I wasn't directly speaking of you when Koko doesn't enforce rules, bcuz u have stated on many occasions you self moderate...but if the shoe fits (passive aggressiveness and pettiness intended).

Luz, There have been times I've read your responses to my post and I've gone back and "fluffed" and made them sound softer or deleted them all 2gether bcuz I saw it was taken the wrong way. But now I see u already have a perception of me and my post so no matter what I post, it will be looked at as "agressive" or "koming" for Koko.

TBH I was actually referring to when Alks said very mean and inappropriate things directly to Mauve when the hack fix came out that he didn't get banned for. Koko just deleted his post and several others. Yet the prior weekend Zoy got banned for what she said. In fact Alks said inappropriate things all the time, but I guess it was OK bcuz everyone thought it was funny or it was Alks just being Alks.

she's your friend...I get it and I have absolutely no problem with anything you just said. I would have preferred it was said to me in a PM. It was not necessary to say it on open forum, but I get it.... Lets get your other "friends" to jump in on the bashing bandwagon.

I see this has great potential to turn into a witch hunt... I don't need the Koko Kalvary coming after me.

Enjoy your day ✌
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The forum "gods" automatically put a notice at the bottom of a post if it's been edited. I *think* that we only know what was edited if the author puts something in the "Reason" field. I never bother to do that.

As a "moderator" perhaps Koko can see the original post too? Part of me thinks that makes sense but since we all gripe about Glu not making sense, they might not give her that all knowing power. lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    The Koko Kalvary! Precious.

Theoretically, Koko's status as a mod makes her less able to respond to things the way any other forum member could; I know there are things she wants to say, and feels she can't. That's one thing that makes it hard for me to keep quiet at times.

And it's true that I'm not suprised when you approach Koko in different ways than a more peaceful person would-- you and I are very similar, which may be part of our personality issues. Yes, over time we've given each other plenty of information with which to form our perceptions.

But anyway, if you're calling Koko out here in the forum, that's where the discussion is, and I'm likely to respond here. Just an FYI.

And obviously, you still do have some responsibilities in an exchange here; it's not true that I'll automatically assume things and attack you for posting one of your edits, or commenting on something else that's going on. I'm annoyed when you say the type of aggressive stuff that I like to say & try not to say.

• Options
    Vats, I must have been in mid-rant when you posted your comment. You're absolutely right, thank you for always taking the high road, as well as, always focusing on the positive. Your peaceful energy is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Andriod player
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Just to clarify, I'm not part of anyone's Cavalry (unless you're referring to the Urban Dictionary's definition of Calvary which refers to "hotness, attractiveness, coolness and awesomeness").

I was just trying to be helpful and to diffuse the situation with a touch of humor. Perhaps the Urban Dictionary needs to add "hilariousness" to that definition?

As a newbie, I have found all three of you to be great contributors to this Forum. I want that to continue. I also think that just because someone may not always like the way Koko handles a situation, that doesn't mean they don't appreciate the hard work she puts in as moderator. Those feelings aren't mutually exclusive. Likewise, it's understandable that people feel the need/desire to "defend" Koko because she puts in so much time as moderator. Koko is human and isn't always going to have the answer we want or write something in the perfect way that pleases all.

Finally, I would much rather see/read posts from three intelligent adults who disagree and can articulate why they are frustrated than the idiotic vitriol seen all over the Internet. I see the logic in each of your arguments. I hope that this airing of your grievances allows you to move forward.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    They assume the issue is one thing no matter how much detailed information is put in a ticket and you can end up going back-in-forth when they've had all the info from the beginning.

That's my main problem with Glu. Like you could give them directions to your house & they'd still give you a generic answer that totally has nothing to do with your question. And it takes them weeks to do even that. Yeah I get that they are back logged with complaints but as customers, how are we expected to react based on their customer service skills? Should we be super nice & walk on eggshells like "omg I'm so sorry to do this lol but like can u please, pretty please with sugar on it, change my baby's appearance back? " oh I forgot.... Let's resend it because of the "apostrophe" issue. Ok, so people that sent in their tickets WITH apostrophes weeks ago will trust in the process not knowing that Glu issued a statement that they didn't receive jack because of the "apostrophe" glitch. TF kind of ish is that? Omg for real who is actually running Glu?

Should there be a style and demeanor in which how we should log a complaint? its crazy. It's the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Just to clarify, I'm not part of anyone's Cavalry (unless you're referring to the Urban Dictionary's definition of Calvary which refers to "hotness, attractiveness, coolness and awesomeness").

I was just trying to be helpful and to diffuse the situation with a touch of humor. Perhaps the Urban Dictionary needs to add "hilariousness" to that definition?

As a newbie, I have found all three of you to be great contributors to this Forum. I want that to continue. I also think that just because someone may not always like the way Koko handles a situation, that doesn't mean they don't appreciate the hard work she puts in as moderator. Those feelings aren't mutually exclusive. Likewise, it's understandable that people feel the need/desire to "defend" Koko because she puts in so much time as moderator. Koko is human and isn't always going to have the answer we want or write something in the perfect way that pleases all.

Finally, I would much rather see/read posts from three intelligent adults who disagree and can articulate why they are frustrated than the idiotic vitriol seen all over the Internet. I see the logic in each of your arguments. I hope that this airing of your grievances allows you to move forward.

Thanks, Holly. You and Vats are definitely right.

This is basically a fight about nothing, except everyone wanting people to be treated respectfully. So, thanks for doing that.

• Options
    On the way back from the doctor's I stopped and got a pastry assortment for my hubby and me to enjoy on his week off from work, I should have brought more.

DMV_Doll, there have been a number of instances, when I have made a comment about a number of posts from different people about the same thing, and because you were the last post on the subject, you have wrongly thought my comment was directed at you. And, i've apologized for that when I see it. I am always apologizing and admitting when I'm wrong.

My original response took blame and explained why I put it there, aftere seeing post after post about the messaging not going through. Yes, I put the info here in a forum when you weren't asking for advice. For that I partially apologize, but when Glu gives me info about something, I'm asked to post it, and then make sure others possibly in the same boat see it also. I can't count how many times I've posted that info. I was asked to make everyone aware, because it is not just affecting us, it's affecting Glu's ability to respond to people as well. So, that's why, I saw InGame Messaging, I spit out the info. Bad Mod. My Bad.

I don't have a Kavalry, I don't need one. The people you see as being close to me, are people who've taken the time to approach me as a friend. Underneath this loud mouth frustrated unemployed shock jockette, is a shy person who tries hard to help people. One of the reasons I'm so wordy at times is because I don't want people to take a phrase the wrong way

You specifically asked me what in your post made me respond with the workaround, I went to answer it, saw I'd been wrong and responded. Then i saw it ws edited so, I wasn't wasting any more time on it.

Instead of writing words that made me go back in and read the whole thing, (which wasn't your aim apparently) you should have been direct. Tell me, Your response didn't address anything I said.

Unfortunately, I have to go out again. And had this been the first time you chastised me, I would have ignored it. But when it is a reoccuring situation, I ask what the problem is. I don't moderate people's post. I don't work for GLu, so I ask that you and everyone treat me like I am one of you, because I am.

One thing....if I'm given Glu info about a workaround, or anything, I will dispense it all over the forum whether it's a complaint thread, a gift thread or a support thread. Look at is like a commercial, Brought to you by the makers of the game you can't put down.........."

Let's chill. I ask that when you address me, just be real. No attitude, and this is for everyone, I'm not singling you out DMV Doll. I tried to help, Ooops. I'm sorry. Just don't lash out, and that's been the case in a few instances. I wish I didn't have to go now. I'm sorry that people who've made an effort to reach out to me, are now being labled as a Kalvary (I do appreciated the K Konversion) Nobody has to take sides. when I tick you off tell me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    To honor Vats request and out of respect for the other forum members, I'm no longer going to comment or discuss this topic in open forum.

Everyone enjoy your day :) maybe Glu will surprise us with a mid-week event

Andriod player
  • Options
    If I do something that bothers someone, I ask that you tell me straight out what he problem is. Forums are rife with misunderstandings because you can't read the intended tone of voice. What someone reads as passive agressIve might actually meant as tongue in cheek. But you don't know who I am, what I'm all about. Just as I can't know you.

All I ask is that you see the ex-candy striper in me, and know I am alwlays coming from a place that only wants to help. It's not my intent to annoy people, bully people, or in anyway just not be nice. I have shown that even when I'm absolutely being 'abused' by Glitch Krazed players, I have maintained a cool head, being firm but factual. Does it hurt that No one even apologized for the personal attacks after a cooling off period? Maybe newer people think I was plopped here by Glu. They don't know I was just a friend here who they chose to mod. maybe my cavalry is actually just some of the people who were here and remember the time before there was a mod named Coco. if I hurt anyone or step on anyones toes please tell me about it let me make it right Asuma I'm being nice because that's who I'm trying to be.

And the last thing I'll say on this morning's campfire, was DMV Doll, I'm sorry. A few pages back you said I misinterpret you words and basically jump on you at every turn. I tried to explain it, and said it was a msundertanding. So last night, I'm trying to help, I made a wrong assessment, but I was offering help nonetheless less. So this morning I came in saw your post today asking just what in your post made me refer you to the apostrophe thread, well to be honest it felt just like your previous post..a little hostile or other negative vibe. And then with restraint, I try to explain myself. I know you said you were done on the subject, but since everything else was on the record, I wanted to present my feelings. I am by no means trying to have the last word, nor am I trying o beleaguere the point. Instead I merely want to explain where I was coming from.

Different subject..... I am going on the record and saying I do not change people's posts I will change a post title I will remove a thread icon. I delete posts, but I don't change posts. and I never edit my post to make me look better I will correct misinformation but I always say that I've changed it. And I certainly don't go back and alter my posts after someone's commented. I hate false accusations and I wanted to address them.

I want s all to be best buds. will someone pu up a happy tune? Or is it out f pace here? I'll say e thing, it's nice to gave the Hookah Lounge.

I hate the thought if us and them, and I must have been afk when teams were made.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I don't think its monetarily possible for Glu to place only 40 Kstars and event items in the gift boxes. There's no earning power for Glu by doing that. We'll still have the 40 Kstars, but no cash, cash is replaced with 10, 20 or 30 Kstars. Can you imagine if every box is 40 Kstars or event items, it'll only take 160 Kstars to win all the event items, Glu would never let it happen. There needs to be at least a possibility for "loss" which is buying 40 Kstars and getting either 10/20/30 Kstars, for the game to sustain.

But well what am I saying, is Glu even reading the discontent we all have for gift boxes?

Hi Naims!

Here is how I see it.

Glu sells virtual items, so once they have paid the artist for the graphic, anything they make past that expense, is profit. I'm not sure how many players KKH has - I'd guess in the millions of players but maybe somebody knows.

So here is how I see it: Any time they get us to spend K stars, they are making money. "Winning" a gift box item is actually buying one, unless it is the daily freebie box. So, every time we pony up 40 K stars for a gift box chance, it's all profit to them, really. If they were selling actual dresses then each one had to be physically made and they might have to only let one or two go in a raffle. But this is virtual paint, pixels.

So there is nothing to stop them from having only 40 K star and wearable prizes in the paid gift boxes, in my opinion; they profit no matter what.

I actually broached this issue in a post either here or in Suggestions (or somewhere?!) some time back, and because people could endlessly try again if they kept winning 40 K stars in the boxes, what I suggested IIRC, is just limit the tries per day. (Or they could limit how many K star prizes are in there, but I don't recall if that was in my other post, or not.)

When they had the Throwback event, they had nothing but wearables. I'm going to guess they profited a lot from that event. I bought $100 in K stars just to play and it wound up using them all. I think Holly did much the same. I'm sure we're not the only ones. Did Glu lose when that happened?

Even though the 40 K star boxes are cheaper I think it is the same principle. They can't lose by reselling a virtual item multiple times, IMO.

I think to 'give' us a prize worth less is cheating us, because in essence it's asking people to trade 40 K stars for your proposed 10 or 20 K stars. I can hear customers screaming from here, if that happened. JMO.

But above all, they really have to put at least ONE of the special event prizes in the special event 40 K star arrays because - otherwise that is bait and switch *whispers* which is illegal in the U.S. actually...though I didn't want to say it like that.

I don't understand why it is the way it is now. I must be addicted to this game because I keep coming up with reasons to buy things anyway, so my words must mean very little by now because I don't back them with my feet.

I tend to over explain because I'm nervous about being misunderstood, so if I have missed anything please let me know.
  • Options
    I want s all to be best buds. will someone pu up a happy tune? Or is it out f pace here? I'll say e thing, it's nice to gave the Hookah Lounge.

"Don't Worry Be Happy" might be out of place in the Grumbler's Den...So how about the Argument Clinic?

I often think of this sketch when on the internet. I hate being misunderstood and I think a lot of people feel the same way - I've misunderstood people and I've been misunderstood and both feel bad. So instead I'm going to the Argument Clinic to polish up on my skills.

I hate conflict online too, and usually it's no one trying to be mean and everyone really wants to be understood and get along at the core of it. I don't think anyone here is bad or meant bad, just everyone trying to be understood.

Only Monty Python could make being misunderstood so funny.
  • Options
    I love Monty Python. my favorite is the Ministry of Silly Walks.

I so agree about the fact they are virtual dresses and gifts. The good will fostered would be tremendous. What made us really love the game, was this past fall and winter, Glu seemed so giving and benevolent. We started pumping $$$ into the game because they liked us, and we liked them. But it twisted at somepoint, and they turned up the heat. 60Stars for a gag ring, ot 40Stars for the same outfit I got the day before for 10Stars just isn't right. but the worst, is the impossible to reach 600 Event point complete outfit. 600 is way too much, Too much time, too many KStars to get anywhere, and finally too many KStars spent buying energy to finish with an hour left.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG PolkaDot :)

What u said was exactly correct. Thank you for posting that clip! It has me over here cracking up and in tears.
    I'm going to look for more clips on YouTube.

Andriod player
  • Options
    That's my aim -- to make everybody cry ;) You're welcome DMV_Doll! :D<3

Koko - I like the Silly Walks clip too, and the parrot sketch. "It's pinin' for the fjords." They had an early computer game, it was fun.
  • Options
    Oops,, How about "how to put your budgie down" And what can I said about the Grail. I don't want to go on the cart. Just because some moistened bing lobs a simitar to you,...........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary