Options

Game Keeps Crashing

prenticeaaronprenticeaaron Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi,
The title really speaks for my issue. I had about 5 or 6 quests running and had just finished a fashion show and my phone died. I went to bed and woke up the next morning, and all of the completed quests from yesterday built up my fan base quite a bit and I reached the number one spot. However, when I click on the game and wait for it to load, I'm still in the fashion show, and I click the "Okay" button (that you click when you complete a fashion show or photoshoot) and also in the top corner I go from #2 to #1 and the game closes. I tried opening and closing many times, and now it just opens, switches from #2 to #1 and there's no "Okay" to say I've finished the fashion show now, and it closes again. I've tried restarting my phone, closing all backgrounds apps, etc etc. I don't want to uninstall as I'll lose all of my progress and if I try to "save" the game (using iFunBox) the issue/glitch will probably just be saved with it, I'm guessing. I recently updated the app on the 23rd, however there was no issues following that. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Aaron

Comments

• Options
    mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Hi Aaron! Have you tried clearing your cache? Such a simple thing but it can also fix a lot. Also do you still have ads in the game? (Like you haven't purchased anything to get rid of the ads). I had this EXACT issue awhile back and it was due to some new ads in the game. Are you able to at least go to the main menu where you can send Glu a ticket? If all else fails that would have to be your best bet. Sorry if I was of no help! Ive had this issue a number of times before, though. Totally frustrating. I ended up just buying a small star pack to get rid of ads, and I haven't had any issues with my game crashing since.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't think you can clear cache in iOS products. But the other suggestions were great Mrs. Archuletta. Thanks.

And unfortunately prenticeaaron last I heard, iFunbox stopped working with games after the big iOS update 2 updates ago. I don't recall the number off hand. But that hasn't worked in months.

Please contact customer care through the ingame messaging if possible. Some people can get to it, others can't. If you can post in game. Make sure you start off with Help. Game Crashing. One problem, you can not have any apostrophe in your message. It could possibly crash, and some people haven't been able to read the Glu responses.

Let me know if you're able to do that? (Go to the top left of your game screen, Options/Help/Glu Support/Contact Us
    And remember, for the time being no apostrophes.

And about the Stars and ads, once the ads are gone the transition from scene to scene is so seemless. Beautiful transition that enhances general game experience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    But, that would have nothing to do with missing tasks. And please don't delete and try to reinstall the game. I would hate to see you lose everything. Hang in there and lets try to get you help without deleting the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary