Options

Game won't give any new quests

kialajaraykialajaray Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi guys for the past few days KKH won't load any new quests for me. I've tried everything except deleting the app. Closing out the app then reopening it, turning off my ipad and turning it back on. Nothing works. I still get calls from So Chic to come get money, my husband wanting to go on dates, and the little quests that Simon always gives you, but no new quests are popping up. I know I'm not caught up on the game because I went a few months without playing it. I can still do everything like throw parties and stuff like that, but nothing else.

If anyone knows what's going on please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    Julia6taJulia6ta Registered Users 13 Posts
    kialajaray wrote: »
    Hi guys for the past few days KKH won't load any new quests for me. I've tried everything except deleting the app. Closing out the app then reopening it, turning off my ipad and turning it back on. Nothing works. I still get calls from So Chic to come get money, my husband wanting to go on dates, and the little quests that Simon always gives you, but no new quests are popping up. I know I'm not caught up on the game because I went a few months without playing it. I can still do everything like throw parties and stuff like that, but nothing else.

If anyone knows what's going on please let me know.

I have the same problem. I have contacted glu, but there was no reply. You should try an contact them too, maybe they will help you.
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same thing with me
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Frequently when the game stops giving new quests, it's because you've come to the end of the storryline included in that update. What are the last quests you each got?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jahvanna wrote: »
    Same thing with me

The last quests I got we're doing the part 2 film with chad and spending time with Kendall after excluding her friend from the model gang. I don't think that I caught up because I stopped playing around February and didn't start up again until May. But please let me know if I have caught up and need to wait for an update
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, I haven't stopped playing at all, and in all 3 of my games, I'm in various stages of one model Tess, making me lose fans everytime I'm out or gigging with them, so that does sound the same. I think we need the voices of people who recognize that storyline, and can tell us what if anything after that they got. Plus, often your timeline isn't running exactly the same as everyone else. I think the game does a blend of following a schedule of storylines, mixed with thrusting us into the current Storylines. Let's see what others can add.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, I haven't stopped playing at all, and in all 3 of my games, I'm in various stages of one model Tess, making me lose fans everytime I'm out or gigging with them, so that does sound the same. I think we need the voices of people who recognize that storyline, and can tell us what if anything after that they got. Plus, often your timeline isn't running exactly the same as everyone else. I think the game does a blend of following a schedule of storylines, mixed with thrusting us into the current Storylines. Let's see what others can add.

Ok thank you! I'll just wait for an update then.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Now I can confirm that ToC season 2 is the last story line of this update.

This is unusual an update so short! Maybe we'll have a new update soon.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!