~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And, it shouldn't be too much longer for the fix! I envision big reunion and happy homecoming posts and parties. OMG, can you imagine if they gave us the ability to bring our child, like a baby carrier or something. Imagine going into a restaurant and seeing your friend with their child. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    And, it shouldn't be too much longer for the fix! I envision big reunion and happy homecoming posts and parties. OMG, can you imagine if they gave us the ability to bring our child, like a baby carrier or something. Imagine going into a restaurant and seeing your friend with their child. ;)

I really wish Glu would do an update that allowed us to take our babies with us sometimes. (Not all the time like how the freaking car shows up everywhere). It's silly that we spent so much time or K stars to get our babies and then they are hidden away in the nursery.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Elsewhere people were wondering about the accessabilty of original posts, vs. altered posts for private eyes. Suffice it to say, yes, there is a process to dig them up, however there was no reason to draw additional heat to that thread by looking up previous edits. Interesting, it's a rather new process, unrolled after a rather unfortunate incident exposing a flaw in the set up. How ironic. I guess we should thank the catalyst.

But you'll notice, those runaway posts from angry people in less active forums has been curtailed.

So, anybody doing anything fun this weekend? New movie? Beach Party? Pool Party? Elective Surgery? Road Trip? Concert? No. oh. Well, there's going to be a Birthday Party around here and everyone's invited. That is if I ever get the decorations done.

What sign is after Cancer.......um Leo? Yeah, I think it's Leo. So, think Leo, think Pink if you're bringing virtual presents for the Birthday Girl.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Which birthday girl?

Nothing special planned.

Everyone's favorite and least favorite colors? Mine: Most = Blue or Indigo, and least = red.

Last really delicious food or drink you had? I had a piece of cheesecake last week that was amazing. Not the waxy frozen type. Homemade and soft and flavorful.
    Favorite color = red Least favorite color = gray

Last really delicious food = my mom made some roasted Brussels sprouts with garlic that were sooo yummy
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So, think Leo, think Pink if you're bringing virtual presents for the Birthday Girl.

And glitter, maybe? ;)

Least favorite color, yellow. And most favorite is black!

Delicious food, loads of double chocolate cake. And chocolate muphins. Basically, chocolate :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Good memory :D

Coming from you this is a great compliment!

Kayla now has the same shade of olive green eyes that Bort has ... wait, Charli you wouldn't ... right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Kayla now has the same shade of olive green eyes that Bort has ... wait, Charli you wouldn't ... right?

Nooooo, like if you're asking about that night at 10AX?

Hm, nope. I love his beard though. But no! Don't worry, l wouldn't ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Hey Koko! Hey Koko! Koko hey!

Did you get the gig of ToC season 2? OMG, OMG,OMG!

I don't want to spoil, but I swear it's difficult to hold on ... Everyone who pass by this gig, shh shhh until Koko get there!

Ok Charli I trust you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    just passing thru and thought i'd say HI to all my old buddies. hope everybody is doing well!

i picked up the game again this past weekend to test a theory i had and it made me wonder how some of you were. i'm playing simcity and hayday these days. so as i moonwalk my a$$ back outta here i'll part with a video for old times sake :)
    no i don't have any chill
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey, good to hear from you! Glad you checked in, and hope you're around now and again!

Koko noticed you seemed to change in her game, but I didn't. I think it was SAM that she mentioned. Maybe you'll play a little?

Have a good summer.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Good to see you again Alks!

You're always welcome to come back and if you ever feel willing, maybe a restart to accompany us again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Very nice to see you. ;) I saw you in the game, walking around giging with my corpse friend. lol. I sent you a teal jacket, wondered if you got it, lol. You may be gone, but we're still playing with ya. ;) Come back anytime. We're watering the plants for you doll. No worries. ;) oh, but the dogs won't walk themselves. Sorry I missed you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    just passing thru and thought i'd say HI to all my old buddies. hope everybody is doing well!

i picked up the game again this past weekend to test a theory i had and it made me wonder how some of you were. i'm playing simcity and hayday these days. so as i moonwalk my a$$ back outta here i'll part with a video for old times sake :)

Awright! You have not been forgotten. I was about to post a Come Back Shane post in this week's event thread about you.

PS check your Inbox here before you go OK!
    Hi guys, can I ask that you listen to content before posting links to 'not for kids' stuff. It's a fine line in music and videos, And there are things that are a little inappropriate, then there are things that are a relentless pounding of inappropriate content. We need a little balance. Is it gratuitous vulgarity, or it is minimal and low key stuff? If the whole song is just FMe then no. If the song conveys a story, and the FMe isn't the emphasis, it's ok? Does this make sense?

I had to delete a post, merely for the link to offsite content. And I Hope Zoe understands. Let me ask a question, if I have to delete say a Not for Kids (NFK) video link, would you rather I just delete the link or content, leaving the rest of the post with a little note, I removed content? Or would you prefer I take out the whole comment?

And I should probably go listen to more content to be fair. (If I can't tell what they're singing I'm going to miss it.) I apologize in advance for any missed violations in the past, and if I pulled your music, but missed someone else's pm me, and I'll try to make it fair.

(Worst thing, now I'm singing Rack City in my head.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Let me ask a question, if I have to delete say a Not for Kids (NFK) video link, would you rather I just delete the link or content, leaving the rest of the post with a little note, I removed content? Or would you prefer I take out the whole comment?

Speaking personally - I try to keep it PG but if I post something that isn't really right for the forums in some other way I'd rather you just deleted the part with the inappropriate part, and left a note why...But if that's all there was in the post then just delete my post. Or move it to the correct topic. Or whatever.

Only time I don't like being edited is if it would change the meaning of something but that's about editing words, not removing a link or video or pic. I remember I was in a forum years ago where the mods were slaphappy and would just rewrite posts and stuff. I don't know if it happened to me but maybe because I like to write, being edited gives me the heebie jeebies. If my name is on it I want to have written it myself.

Those are my random thoughts...

btw fwiw I usually don't click videos so if I repost something inadvertently that is probably why. There's usually someone working by me and unless they have headphones on I try not to disturb. I don't like wearing headphones myself. (So...I usually do my browsing w/out sound on.) #morerandomthoughts #nocaffeineyet
    I think it's best to just remove the link to the NSFW music than deleting the entire post. Hopefully people will understand why you altered their post. Heck, this site thanks c r a p is a bad word so it's logical that vulgar music isn't allowed.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Hi guys, can I ask that you listen to content before posting links to 'not for kids' stuff. It's a fine line in music and videos, And there are things that are a little inappropriate, then there are things that are a relentless pounding of inappropriate content. We need a little balance. Is it gratuitous vulgarity, or it is minimal and low key stuff? If the whole song is just FMe then no. If the song conveys a story, and the FMe isn't the emphasis, it's ok? Does this make sense?

I had to delete a post, merely for the link to offsite content. And I Hope Zoe understands. Let me ask a question, if I have to delete say a Not for Kids (NFK) video link, would you rather I just delete the link or content, leaving the rest of the post with a little note, I removed content? Or would you prefer I take out the whole comment?

And I should probably go listen to more content to be fair. (If I can't tell what they're singing I'm going to miss it.) I apologize in advance for any missed violations in the past, and if I pulled your music, but missed someone else's pm me, and I'll try to make it fair.

(Worst thing, now I'm singing Rack City in my head.)
    Yeah just delete the entire thing, if it were me. Coz its way too much work to edit the whole thing lol. And I totes understand. ^_^
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Aww, thanks Doll. But I'll tell you that song is rolling over and over in my head. I think we would have to make Rack City Alk's official theme song. Like where ever he goes, his background music just plays softly. Darm it. I can't stop singing it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok.... Where's Kokonut, DMV, and Trevor to discuss Big Brother?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Hello guys!

This is my thousandth post in the forum! Can you believe it? Of course you can I talk too much!

So I decided to do something special for this post!

aDLMj9T.gif?1

I brought lunch, here:

A delicious feijoada accompanied by orange juice!
    IzrmOkN.jpg?1
    ad7a3N9.jpg?1

For dessert a chocolate mousse!
    6BZnRKp.jpg?1

Of course Britney also came to sing for us and leave us more excited for the release of her game next year!

To finish a lazy bulldog for that explosion of cuteness!
    si3XyJG.jpg?1

Thank you guys for the great moments that I live here with you every day!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Vats I love it - congratulations and may you post a thousand more

I'm going to go and find out what feijoada is it looks nice! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ooh Vats yummy! I love Brazilian food! They cook the best & perfectly seasoned meats.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Ah you guys must be great cooks you have such a food vocabulary!

Looks good Vats, thanks...I'll get at the end of the line so I don't take too much because I'm hungry!

Congrats on post # 1000 Vats.
    Glad you have enjoyed girls!

Lucy as Zoye said feijoada is part of Brazil's cuisine, it's like a black bean stew with bacon and seasonings inside.

Dot I understand you I live with hunger, but if I want to keep myself fit I have to make choices!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Cheers everyone! Thanks for the greeting. Koko sorry I didn't receive anything. Vats congrats! Thanks to Lucy and Evelyne for the gifts!
    no i don't have any chill
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1438552479913_zpsy19qdmy4.jpg

All new episode of Big Brother 2nite. I haven't been keeping up with the leaks. This is the twins 1st week in the house, I'm ready for Austin to go. What are ur thoughts?

Does anyone mind if spoilers are talked about?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Big Brother is a very popular show in my country, how much is the prize in USA?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Big Brother is a very popular show in my country, how much is the prize in USA?

1st place $500,000
    2nd place $50,000

How much is it in ur country?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    If you convert to dollars is the same amount! But it's 2kk on my money!

I will pick a few more k-stars! I see you soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!