Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Sassi! Birthday Mubarak! Love the pink drink. Girl, let's get Desi in here in honor of your beautiful culture, movies, music, and delicious food!

Omg thanks, Zoe !!!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Thanks Vats and PolkaDot !!!

Anddddd some Pakistani ..

B15E9D9D-40AB-4CD2-AED7-851BE1FDF56B_zpszfmxdfc7.png

0EA7C317-8971-4FF9-89C7-66F3AD71BD54.png_zpsqghavpln.jpeg

2D6A8B64-04CD-4CD3-BB9D-FB1B8A355A2A.png_zpsx2kz5gfi.jpeg

006FC41A-F41B-49C3-B70F-5392A7FAF539.png_zpsmtk743v1.jpeg

5D952EB8-82CF-4CE1-A8D1-4AE76DCC0BC0.png_zpscyqf3zhj.jpeg

291C863E-95D8-4B4E-BEF1-92E9E4E33442.png_zpsv8luiusa.jpeg

For the vegetarians ..

B5A4F354-EC2C-459B-8716-C63446FCCCA2.png_zpsxo9sedas.jpeg

948F0A40-CC69-4DD8-ACA0-673505E0CD4D.png_zps9biwrfta.jpeg

Ofcourse it's not complete without some fresh naan bread ..

EA0D3115-15A7-446F-B200-D1D564B48801.png_zps6unh4boo.jpeg

FA3640EB-19C2-40E0-B67E-C24220903BB4.png_zpsoafhofpe.jpeg

345EB86D-E0FC-4F91-A5D5-B1B16AA3CE28.png_zpsmbri9obx.jpeg

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassi great food!

It's lunchtime here then came at a good time!

Speaking of food, where is Noona?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I LOVE naan.

Now it will be a tie what to have for dinner...hmm! A nice dilemma :p

It is still early yet but I am glad I had a little smackerel (what Winnie Pooh calls a snack) before reading the thread. Lol
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I can't believe that Kim is faking her pregnancy. It's so sad.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    True Fact: I can rap this entire video flawlessly. It took me like a whole day, when I probably should have been doing school work, but it was well worth it.
    lol yeah I thought you'd like G Eazy since I seen you post one of his tracks on a thread awhile back. He's near where I live & he's playing here next month. Can't wait to see him. I think he's bae, actually.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    lol yeah I thought you'd like G Eazy since I seen you post one of his tracks on a thread awhile back. He's near where I live & he's playing here next month. Can't wait to see him. I think he's bae, actually.

Samee. He's definitely my favorite rapper (with nicki Minaj a close second).

Ok I know this is really random but I'm starting to wonder who will be added in the next update? I think there's a good chance they could add Caitlyn to the game but idk...
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    All of these pink drinks are making me thirsty! All I have is some plain iced tea...

Pink lemonade anyone??

Holly...do they make Pink Slurpees?!

It looks like their pink Slurpee is a sour watermelon

JuTufiU.jpg

kC1PXWW.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Idk I've a feeling Caitlin wants to be left alone. In the media, it seems like she's doing a lot of LGBT awareness stuff so yeah, if they put her in the game at all is when Caitlin can actually do episodes of KUWTK as herself the way she is now.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Noona said she'd be away for a couple of weeks so.....I'm hoping to see her smiling face and wonderful cuisine back next week.

Someone said Kim's faking a pregnancy? Huh?

Edited to Add: ok, those are rumors. Believe me, in a few months her feet will look like this, hopefully not as bad, but she merely learned from her mistakes about gaining pregnancy weight. I'm sure she is strenuously watching her food intake this time around. Relax, she's not visiting the adoption center by the airport. I vote it's real.

kim-kardashian-pregnant-feet-550x310_zpsjhbcju8j.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't believe that Kim is faking her pregnancy. It's so sad.

I don't think she is faking it. That's just haters and gossip mongers. Here's a picture she posted yesterday.

9iZIr6v.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    They said the same thing about Beyoncé's pregnancy. That it was fake. Between all the Kim & Bey hate sites, LSA, and Vigilant Citizen you would think the world really has way too much time on their hands. But then again, one can argue that it is all free publicity for the Kards.
    Ugh! Whose feet are those?! Well at least my hunger pangs have gone away...LOL!

Holly - thanks for finding the elusive pink Slurpee. Sour Watermelon? I am not fond of watermelon flavored anything...I will have to give it a pass. Pink lemonade Slurpee might be good, if they ever make one of those.

It looks pretty, though.
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Kim is definitely not faking her pregnancy, this picture is from July 8 when she went out with Kourtney and Khloe. And you can see her baby bump there.

KardashianSisters-07.jpg
    kim-kardashian-baby-bump1.jpg?fit=600%2C9999

Also she is dressing more careful and intelligent of her new shape. She's going for the looks that make her look skinnier.
    kim-kardashian-baby-bump-france-photos.jpg?fit=600%2C9999
    Kim-Kardashian-Baby-Bump-Pictures-July-2015-3.jpg
    kk.jpg
    Kim looked preggers right away to me. She still does. How hateful to claim she's lying about something like that. Like there isn't enough stress during pg for women?
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Kim looked preggers right away to me. She still does. How hateful to claim she's lying about something like that. Like there isn't enough stress during pg for women?

It makes me so angry all of those rumors of a fake pregnancy. Because she got so much criticism with North pregnancy, people were always commenting on her weight and making fun of her. And now because she is skinny and looking good, it have to be fake.
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Plus I bet you she is wearing some spanx under those clothes. Trust me, spanx are glorious. They always make me look ten pounds lighter.
    add me on GC; natbchula
    natchula wrote: »
    Plus I bet you she is wearing some spanx under those clothes. Trust me, spanx are glorious. They always make me look ten pounds lighter.

I think that's the cause of all the rumors. She was definitely wearing some spanx but I think that now the belly it's too obvious, so she had to stop with that.
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I think that's the cause of all the rumors. She was definitely wearing some spanx but I think that now the belly it's too obvious, so she had to stop with that.

Or get some spanx made for pregnant ladies. In the pictures you can clearly tell the spanx that she is wearing is the normal one (do you see the crease/line right below her chest? And then towards the bottom since she has the baby bump, the spanx doesn't really hug that area, giving her a weird shape belly). She needs to get some spanx that are just for pregnant ladies.
    add me on GC; natbchula
    It makes me so angry all of those rumors of a fake pregnancy. Because she got so much criticism with North pregnancy, people were always commenting on her weight and making fun of her. And now because she is skinny and looking good, it have to be fake.

Exactly. Modern culture is sick the way it's always criticizing women's appearance or talking about nothing but. Even when Bruce became Caitlyn, since then the articles are focusing only on CJ's appearance. Medal winning triathlete...but no let's talk about the hair, shoes and dress.

Women who are pg - people feel they can pat or rub their belly without asking, ask personal ?s, and if they're famous or in pix, talk about how they look, their weight...come on it's a special time ppl let her enjoy it.

/end rant

(Edited to add - that last part was to the h8rs not to anyone here.)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy birthday!

Cherry falooda is my absolute favorite ^.^

qEJTjL1.png

About the Event... Parties, and some gigs with Jonathan?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I really hope it's a party weekend and not a VIP, I want to save my Kstars! I wouldn't be surprised if it was a party weekend with Jonathan, but who knows! I just hope the outfits are cuter this weekend, they seemed kind of bland to me last week.

I wish they still put up teasers on Thursdays, the anticipation kills me!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I agree, I didn't even try to get last week's outfit, it wasn't worth it. A party event sounds good, since I'm having troubles getting to the top, in my second comeback (not enough quests, only boring gigs).

In any case, have a wonderful birthday Sassi :)
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    I just leveled up to level 34 and there's only ONE new item available. That's nuts. It's soooo hard to level up and there's no payoff for it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Any signs of teasers yet?...
    I'm really hoping it's a party event. I guess I'll be patiently waiting for the teaser until then. I hope they have cute clothing or maybe they add a hairstyle again this time. I really hope they add a hairstyle..
    EDIT:
    Please don't be a VIP event.. I need to get a private jet--last time I got too hung up in my wedding and bought the 120k-stars wedding dress.
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    H•A•P•P•Y••B•I•R•T•H•D•A•Y••S•A•S•S•Y

IMG_0285_zps3b7c1343.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Noooooo no party weekend, ever since they changed it... They suck. I mean I guess I do prefer it over VIP weekends where you have to spend a ton of Kstars to get the everything.
    GC Minne622
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I agree that they suck now, but like you said, party events are better than VIP events, and I really think it will be either one of them, so I'm praying hard for the former ^^ Who knows, maybe we'll get a surprise and they will have changed it back... *crossing fingers*
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio