Options

Maxing out with GC friends

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
I have three that I always use & now they are maxed out. Does that mean I can't call them for gigs anymore or what? After they've been maxed out, I stop so idk what happens next.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I think it' similar to when you max out with your SO, what happens is you no longer get rewards from them like the industry achievement.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I have three that I always use & now they are maxed out. Does that mean I can't call them for gigs anymore or what? After they've been maxed out, I stop so idk what happens next.

I think you can continue to call them gigs but you won't earn any money or stars as you level up because there are no levels to reach.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    How do you mean maxed out?

I wanted to ask anyway, is there a top limit on number of GC friends? I don't see the last ones I added, in my KKH game.

I decided not to delete anyone and just get used to never climbing above # 33. I notice almost all the ones who ask me to add them are already A or A +++++++++++ Lol.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    How do you mean maxed out?

I wanted to ask anyway, is there a top limit on number of GC friends? I don't see the last ones I added, in my KKH game.

I decided not to delete anyone and just get used to never climbing above # 33. I notice almost all the ones who ask me to add them are already A or A +++++++++++ Lol.
    lol same. I never get past the lower thirties. I'm ok with it though. It's not like they give you 100 kstars once you reach top 10.

By by maxed out I mean that the meter reached its full capacity on my relationship with a GC friend. I don't see recently added GC friends, either. Perhaps it's another glitch?
  • Options
    It could be a glitch...it's hard to tell with friends coming, going, my friends list always seems to shuffle. I don't delete anybody so I don't know what is up, for sure. I keep getting requests and adding people but they don't all show up. Even when they do (used to), it takes a while it seems like...

I don't think I am maxed out in that sense with any GC friends, but I am with some of the NPCs...Does that give more stars? I use the maxed out NPCs during jobs.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    It could be a glitch...it's hard to tell with friends coming, going, my friends list always seems to shuffle. I don't delete anybody so I don't know what is up, for sure. I keep getting requests and adding people but they don't all show up. Even when they do (used to), it takes a while it seems like...

I don't think I am maxed out in that sense with any GC friends, but I am with some of the NPCs...Does that give more stars? I use the maxed out NPCs during jobs.
    oh hellz yeah GC friends give way more stars than NPCs. For me, they are just as effective as VIP characters. Although I'm pretty sure Glu will use this strategy against us just so we can fork out more money for Kstars.
  • Options
    They do?! Whoa I didn't even know that.

OK some of you are coming along with me on my next job. Lol

Yeah I hope not...I'm still irked about the party house thing :(