Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I hope they change the parties back to the way they were, I hate using 50 or so energy on ONE 3 hour party. Then it takes about 3, almost 4 hours I think, for my energy to completely recharge and sometimes I just don't have the patience to go tapping around :/ party weekends feel so... time consuming. I'm not prepared for a VIP weekend, but I don't usually participate in them because 500 Kstars is RIDICULOUS to me. I usually just end up getting the gift box and nothing else during those events.

A party would be awesome because I'm struggling to gain back fans from my comeback too, so it'll really help and maybe I can even make it to top 100.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm not sure what to expect anymore. They surprised me completely last weekend. I have a strong feeling it will be VIP, but at the same time I don't.
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    I wish that it's a VIP event, because that's the only time we can earn 1 Kstar for completing our projects with 5 stars.
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Sadly they didn't change the parties because I had a 3hr party in calabasas recently and with 37 energy I still needed 1/2 of a star to complete it
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• CorrerrioCorrerrio Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello there! Newbie here. Really excited about this weekend's event, crossing my fingers for something good. :)
    Correrrio wrote: »
    Hello there! Newbie here. Really excited about this weekend's event, crossing my fingers for something good. :)

Welcome to the forum, Correrrio. Is that your real name or your last name? Also, your doll is super cute.
    Welcome to the forum, Correrrio. Is that your real name or your last name? Also, your doll is super cute.

Aw thanks, your doll is super cute, too! My username is the portuguese version of castle Riverrun's name. My my real name is Carol!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Happy Birthday Sassi!

52df9979002697de94f83c6da9ccf994_zpse28dfgoj.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

Welcome to forum Correrrio! I can't wait to see what the event will be :) How long have you been playing KKH?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Welcome to forum Correrrio! I can't wait to see what the event will be :) How long have you been playing KKH?

Thanks! I've been playing for over a year, but a couple of weeks ago I used this program to clean junk files and I lost all my progress and my clothes. It was right after Kloé's b-day and I lost my beautiful red dress and hair. :( I've made my way back to the top already, but the clothes...
  • MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'm really hoping for a party event! I'm at #2 and hoping for that push! :D

EDIT: Not quite sure where to put this but why doesnt my profile picture show up but is on my profile?
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I'm really hoping for a party event! I'm at #2 and hoping for that push! :D

EDIT: Not quite sure where to put this but why doesnt my profile picture show up but is on my profile?

For your profile picture to show up here, you have to go to the "change avatar" option:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Also, the profile picture only shows up in your profile, while your avatar picture is the one that accompanies your posts. Like Angie says, you can only add an avatar picture by selecting Edit Avatar.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    Fab! Thanks guys :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Will it be Parties? Will it be VIP? when 's the last time we had a Kim's Pic? Oh yeah, last time, instead of stars, it was Khloe's pic actually and we had to buy it with cash through itunes/google play. I bought all these stars...I want to spend them on something other than gift boxes. Last week did not work for me, sure I got the end game outfits, but not without a huge expediture for gift boxes. And, I kind of hope it's VIP, because I can't grind all weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm really hoping for a VIP event. I have a ton of K-stars saved up but I'm waiting for the next VIP event to spend them. Also does anyone know how many K-stars you have to spend to complete the VIP events??
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Happy Birthday Sassi! Hope you have a good time c:

By the way... does anybody know what's the last gig from the last update? Because I feel I might've reached it.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    newbie here too! hi all. i miss the teasers on thursdays so much! i think it's going to be vip.

also, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but i have been adding you guys on gc like a creeper and trying to gift you things but so many of you have everything already! does glu every open up more things to gift with their updates? i've only just now got on the gift bandwagon and it's so much fun.

oh, and belated happy birthday sassi!
    newbie here too! hi all. i miss the teasers on thursdays so much! i think it's going to be vip.

also, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but i have been adding you guys on gc like a creeper and trying to gift you things but so many of you have everything already! does glu every open up more things to gift with their updates? i've only just now got on the gift bandwagon and it's so much fun.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here and have a lot of fun. Glu right now it's not letting gift the new items for the last 2 or 3 updates, I guess that it's kinda of relate with the hack/cheat that they are dealing with.
    Aw thanks, your doll is super cute, too! My username is the portuguese version of castle Riverrun's name. My my real name is Carol!

That's super intersting. My mom and dad are Portuguese and also my sister was born there. Nice to meet you, Carol!

I edit to ask you, have you send a ticket to Glu? Maybe there's a chance you can restore your purchases and old clothes. I don't know.

Yay, hello! I miss the teasers too! I keep checking the game hoping for something.
    That's super intersting. My mom and dad are Portuguese and also my sister was born there. Nice to meet you, Carol!

I edit to ask you, have you send a ticket to Glu? Maybe there's a chance you can restore your purchases and old clothes. I don't know.

That's so cool! My father's family is from Portugal but they moved here to Brazil a long time ago. Nice to meet you, too! I haven't sent No I didn't sent anything but maybe I should. At least a have a chance to get some of my stuff back, with the ThrowbackSale! Can't wait for the next one!!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I had a similiar issue and just clucking restore special purchases(in the bottom corner of the Kstar store I believe) immediately got the red dress and hair back in my wardrobe!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm starting to get more and more curious of what the event is going to be, and the clothing. Hopefully this time they add more color to the clothing..
    I had a similiar issue and just clucking restore special purchases(in the bottom corner of the Kstar store I believe) immediately got the red dress and hair back in my wardrobe!

You should to that too, Carol. That hair and dress from Khloe's birthday is super beautiful.

And nice to met you, Catherine. Welcome to the forum, can I can you Cat?
    I'm starting to get more and more curious of what the event is going to be, and the clothing. Hopefully this time they add more color to the clothing..

I want the hair from the update teaser, I'm so crossing my fingers for it.
    I want the hair from the update teaser, I'm so crossing my fingers for it.
    Wait a teaser has been released?
    Wait a teaser has been released?

I'm talking about this.
    25hic6r.jpg
    Oh XD Sorry I got too excited but ditto If only they would add that hair, I bet they'd add it in another Jen and Mario quest.
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm talking about this.
    25hic6r.jpg

Omg I totally forgot about that, I love that hairstyle!