Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    That hair though.. <33333 &#55357;&#56459;
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I don't think that outfit is out yet is it?
    No, not yet.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    I'm really hoping for a VIP event. I have a ton of K-stars saved up but I'm waiting for the next VIP event to spend them. Also does anyone know how many K-stars you have to spend to complete the VIP events??
    600 normally
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hello to all of the new forumites! :)
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    The more I think about it the more I wish it was a party event. I hope the hair is easy to get.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I hope this event brings us new clothes that are light, fresh, and summery. I also hope we get the chance to earn Kstars. That's what I really want. Glu, please make it happen!

in the meantime, we can dance!

http://youtu.be/GQMqMsPVsH0

http://youtu.be/kV_4PA3RSr4

http://youtu.be/Fynt1-Mv28I
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    The more I think about it the more I wish it was a party event. I hope the hair is easy to get.

Me too. I hope that the hair won't be in VIP event because that would suck.
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    Omg I totally forgot about that, I love that hairstyle!

and the high-waisted shorts. i feel like we're flirting with taylor swift style with those.
    I think a party event would be best after all I still haven't done a party for the Just Married Task XD Got too caught up with all of my other storyline gigs.
    When I get that hair if they put it in an event, I swear to god I will feel like Beyoncé
    Technical difficulties with adding a song DXOkay boom I got it.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm talking about this.
    25hic6r.jpg
    I can almost guarantee you that those outfits will be in a VIP event. (Maybe this weekend) but omg I am obsessed with the boy's denim jacket although I probably won't be able to get it.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    and the high-waisted shorts. i feel like we're flirting with taylor swift style with those.

Everytime someone mention Taylor Swift I appear. Anyways, YES! They look like her Red era shorts.
    I can almost guarantee you that those outfits will be in a VIP event. (Maybe this weekend) but omg I am obsessed with the boy's denim jacket although I probably won't be able to get it.

Oh. Bring your hopes up, Trevor. How knows? Maybe Glu will surprise us (crossing my fingers) and those items will be a part of a regular event (I'm trying to convince myself to believe this too). But, right now, let's wait with the most positive energy we can.

Btw, Danielle, I'm totally feeling your vibes.
    If those items are VIP only then that would suck. I want the hair & the purse but I can hold out for the next throwback sale & hope that they appear there. I just don't have the kstars right now.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I hate that there isn't a teaser anymore.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    If those items are VIP only then that would suck. I want the hair & the purse but I can hold out for the next throwback sale & hope that they appear there. I just don't have the kstars right now.
    Same I hit 0 k-stars after those throwback boxes but I have no regrets. I watched SIXTY video offers today so if there is a VIP event this weekend I can only afford the giftbox and first prize.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I hate that there isn't a teaser anymore.

Same we need to make like a petition to bring them back. Or at least make the event start at midnight instead of 4 am because I can stay up till midnight but 4 is a little extreme and by then im too tired to start the event.
    Now I'm on the middle of my vacations from college but before that, I used to wake everyday at 4 am to get ready and go to college. So on Fridays, I always woke up extra early just for the event.
    4 am is cray, yo. I mean some of us work. That's way late. If they are gonna do that then why not start 7pm Pacific Standard Time. It should be PST coz Kim's show is based in LA. It makes no sense to do it in east coast time.
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Depends on where the company Glu is located. It's probably more convenient for them to their own time rather than the show. They could make it realistic, but it's easier for them I guess? Then again it's not supposed to be exactly on point.
    Ugh I really hope it's not a VIP Event! I think I'm about to cave, forget the private jet, I have to buy me a new hairstyle. But guess what there are no more k-star videos avaliable so I'm just out of luck! Just need 55 k-stars to get the hairstyle.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I think I've only done one VIP event fully. It's so tough to spend all those k stars when I'm saving up, but now I do always wait to purchase pets when there is one.

I hope it's a partying event so I can progress with my first comeback!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Ugh sorry that post I just deleted was all wrong, stupid autocorrect..
    I meant to say
    Ugh it's going to take me forever to get to number one I have to beat 461.6mil
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I think I've only done one VIP event fully. It's so tough to spend all those k stars when I'm saving up, but now I do always wait to purchase pets when there is one.

I hope it's a partying event so I can progress with my first comeback!

Same here!! I think it's safe to say the VIP event is a fail. Specially at 600k stars!! hopefully now that they have gotten rid of a huge percentage of the hackers they'll realize (I think) not many of us, buy it.
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    Depends on where the company Glu is located. It's probably more convenient for them to their own time rather than the show. They could make it realistic, but it's easier for them I guess? Then again it's not supposed to be exactly on point.

GLU is located in San Francisco... So someone is obviously working 3rd shift to get things rolling, because it starts at 2am California time
    GC Minne622
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    🎉🎉 Have a supercalifragilistic b'day Sassi!!
    May the coming year bring you closer to your dreams.🎈🎈
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hi everyone, and Happy Birthday Sassi!

Been off KKH until recently, had to start from scratch so I'm currently crawling my way up (veeerrrryyy slowly hahaha). Can't wait to see what this weekends event is :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    Hi, HoneyRaven! Welcome to the forum!

Side Note:
    I'm grinding on these k-star videos.
    Okay I'm not buying the hairstyle until tomorrow--just in case.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hi, HoneyRaven! Welcome to the forum!

Side Note:
    I'm grinding on these k-star videos.
    Okay I'm not buying the hairstyle until tomorrow--just in case.

Thanks Danielle - I've smashed out as many videos as possible, contemplating signing up for other offers - the only thing that is stopping me is the Spam I know I'd be signing up for!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~