Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    No teaser yet? ;___;
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I don't think I got the event this week :/
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    New weave & shoes, yes!!!!! Thank you, Lordt!!!

rwl85i.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    0aKk97V.jpg
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    So disappointed after last weekend
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    image1%201.png_zps0myzymmu.jpeg
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Love the hair in the VIP event!
    I finally got the event! Everyone make sure you've got the newest update! Apparently I had missed it.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Whoops, sorry Zoyechka - was figuring out the URL to upload it and you beat me to it :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Girl too bad my a z z is broke. So I have to actually buy stuff to get hurr? Idk bout all that. I think I'm finna sleep & hope that hair goes to a throwback sale six months from now lol. Unless a miracle happens like it rains kstars after each gig.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I love the hair and the dress in the gift boxes!!! I opened up three boxes trying to get them - got the shoes, the bag and a bikini. The hair and dress weren't even offered in the boxes! Be careful!
    Here I am with my new hair, new shoes and new bag.

I really want the gift box hair too!!! Please put it in a throwback sale Glu!!!

CLO3bumUMAA9XG3.jpg
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Anyone knows how much k star to reach the silver shoes?
    Anyone knows how much k star to reach the silver shoes?
    It's 300 k stars
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Woo hoo! I got the event. I was on edge last week after all my event gigs disappeared mid-event. something went wrong in the iCloud, so I'll work on that today. I got white pants in the gift box- yawn. I also got the hair. I love the hair!
    image1%201.jpg

Not too sure about this outfit. The blue dress is gorg. I really want it. I wish it were the thrid box. The shoes do nothing for me.
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    How much is the hair?
    Suki wrote: »
    How much is the hair?

50 k-stars. I was waiting to buy a pet for one of my homes. I'm deciding if I should go further or not...
    150 for the hair? ;__; I'm broke this event..
    Edit - only 50 for the hair? How come?
    Sayu wrote: »
    150 for the hair? ;__; I'm broke this event..
    Edit - only 50 for the hair? How come?

It's 15 for the gift box and then 35 more for the hair. I think that's pretty reasonable. I think the second item is usually that much.
    Just bought hair for 45 kstars & now I see you're right! That's awesome! I'm really excited :D
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Do the guys have no VIP event? I have new gigs from Kim, but no VIP sale or anything... Maybe I'm glitching. I certainly didn't suddenly hack my game! Can any guy post their VIP window so I can see what I'm missing?
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • mibaumibau Registered Users 11 Posts
    Oh well.. I made promise to myself a long time ago, that i wont spend anymore my money in this game but.. My fiancé gave me som money so
    giphy.gif
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    Do the guys have no VIP event? I have new gigs from Kim, but no VIP sale or anything... Maybe I'm glitching. I certainly didn't suddenly hack my game! Can any guy post their VIP window so I can see what I'm missing?
    Girl, go back and read the last couple pages, people have posted screenshots of the window.

The same thing happened to me, as I said before make sure you have updated your game to the latest version. Apparently they released a new update without me knowing and I didn't get the event until I downloaded it.
    Hi Wolf. Yes, the VIP event loaded for my Luz game, and I see where people also posted the girl version of the VIP. But I don't see anywhere in this thread that a guy has posted the event window. I'm asking because KKH often doesn't offer guy equivalents, and I'm wondering if they omitted the entire male VIP event this time. It's different than your update problem, I think.

Also, I have the offer of the weekend event's gig, leading up to the new outfit from the Kardashian Kollection (which I'm doubting might actually exist for the second-class guys).

So, I still have my original question for the guys: any VIP prizes being offered?

I think I'm glitching.
    Add me!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    mibau wrote: »
    Oh well.. I made promise to myself a long time ago, that i wont spend anymore my money in this game but.. My fiancé gave me som money so
    giphy.gif

That works for me. :) I love the way you think. I need to go wake up hubby. See if it works for him. lol.
    Girl, go back and read the last couple pages, people have posted screenshots of the window.

The same thing happened to me, as I said before make sure you have updated your game to the latest version. Apparently they released a new update without me knowing and I didn't get the event until I downloaded it.

The Windows with outfits posted here are all for women. iGordon is looking for the event for men. iGordon, you still looking? Where are Vats? And Charli? Where are the men's clothes? Oh no.

For women, I bought the Jersey Cat, and the SanFrancisco Pig, Level 35 purple and white dress, I want the shoes in at least 2 of the games. but I have to be honest, I love the style of the hair, but the color seems flat and one dimensional, regardless of what color hair I've tried. So close, ya know?

I'm going to google around, check the net, and see if I can come up with any stuff for the guys. You just got your baby back, you can't be glitched iGgy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is not my character. I got these off a FB group.

11017518_406323296223455_7935649383112653842_o.jpg

11807354_406323259556792_4893566779249867512_o.jpg
    Okay, thanks! I'm gonna go force re-start.

Edit: and there they are! Thanks so much, Zitrone! Now I have more faith that there will be an actual outfit waiting for me if I complete the weekend's gigs!

Edit again: hmm. A tank top for 600 Kstars? Stripy shorts for 300? Nah. That's kinda a lot to ask. Think I'm gonna sit this one out, after all that!
    Add me!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I love the hair and the dress in the gift boxes!!! I opened up three boxes trying to get them - got the shoes, the bag and a bikini. The hair and dress weren't even offered in the boxes! Be careful!

That what I got too. I spent all 500 K Stars opening boxes and never saw the dress in any of the boxes. I saw the hair once...after I won the bag and shoes.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    Edit again: hmm. A tank top for 600 Kstars? Stripy shorts for 300? Nah. That's kinda a lot to ask. Think I'm gonna sit this one out, after all that!

Won't it be 500 for the last item? Isn't that how it usually is in the VIP events. Not that that makes it any better; it's still a lot!