Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I got the exclusive suit in my first giftbox and then I bought (another) watch so that I could get the bucket hat and I decided I had to have the matching pants so countless giftboxes later...
    image_zpsvxqsx2ns.jpg

Although it was worth it because there isnt anything that color in the male's wardrobe.. Yet another pair of "flood-pants" to add to the collection.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm now broke, but happy!
    I finally got the dress I wanted.
    So much for self control. Lol. I'm starting to come around to the hair. I think.

image_zpsauamdwel.jpg~original
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I hope we do get an exclusive item, Luz. Or will it be like the Glam Squad weekend event where Kim just gave us useless tips?
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I hope we do get an exclusive item, Luz. Or will it be like the Glam Squad weekend event where Kim just gave us useless tips?
    That'll be really cool if it did. If not, I'm probably not going to do it, well unless it's a 3hr gig.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's the problem with no more cheating games playing the events-- we don't get any clues in advance...

I usually ignore the timed weekend stuff altogether, but now I guess I have to go for it! Here's hoping!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I wouldn't be expecting anything at all, but then the free hair from Jen gave me renewed hope for extra stuff.

Oh my gosh, my baby looks nothing like me right now. I went back up a skin tone and dyed my hair black. When it was the light brown I kind of looked like Beyoncé...
    image.jpg1_zpsyrbydeog.jpg
    I think my husband is smelling my hair most definitely now, he claims it smells like Vanilla?
    image.jpg2_zpswoz0dejd.jpg
    Yeah, and it sucks because I can't rush the gigs since I am completely broke.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HOHOHO Charli know how to steal the show!
    aHnkRT2.png?1

Thanks Minne and DMV! I wanted to buy the pig, but the poor thing will have to wait a little longer. As in the 4 July they had the audacity to make a VIP event, I didn't buy anything to discourage VIP events in the coming holidays and this weekend the items aren't worth it! Sorry pig!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I'm like a little girl ready to squeal :)
    I got the dress from the box pick so I'm excited I don't know when was the last time I got box outfit!!!! Eeeeek :)

Holly your doll looks fabulous as usual. I'm Kstar broke so I don't know if I want to try and get the hair, I wish the hairs would have been switched.

Thanks Minne! I do enjoy dressing my doll. Congrats on winning the dress! I think it's pretty sharp. It definitely shows you have fashion sense beyond your tacky Thursday ensemble. :-)
    Perhaps we should go shopping at the Mall in Dubai?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Actually I refuse to spend 40 k-stars on the gift box, I need to rush these gigs instead. I can barely find any k-star videos so I'm doomed.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I just realised that I guess you can spend the kstars on the gift boxes instead of other items? God I never even thought of that! The whole time!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The "Cousin It" hair doesn't look as bulky in black.

I'll wear it on one of my Goth days...
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Advice Wanted

I'm about to reach 481.2 fans so I will tie 5 of my friends for 1st place and be offered a Comeback Quest. Last time I chose fashion so this time I will be offered Love and something ??

Are there any tips? Which should I choose? Game moves to make? Etc.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Advice Wanted

I'm about to reach 481.2 fans so I will tie 5 of my friends for 1st place and be offered a Comeback Quest. Last time I chose fashion so this time I will be offered Love and something ??

Are there any tips? Which should I choose? Game moves to make? Etc.
    Both of the actions offered with the comeback quests are basically useless so I'd just say go for the one with the better outfit.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    So I won the hair in the gift boxes and then I go to try it on and it's not in my wardrobe, lol
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Gosh always this game with the unattainable gift box hairstyles that are really nice. Lame
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This is an extremely awkward threesome...not that any other threesome wouldnt be awkward, but this one is just....odd?

PhotoGrid_1438366423956_zpsd0iynxyn.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    My doll was having a moment, but then her weave kept getting in her face. As you can see she struggles to keep the hair out of her face.
    image.jpg1_zpsa4dlxmsf.jpg
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    the boys outfit is cute but they could've kept that for a party event XP

Hopefully we get more hairstyles ourselves soon as I would've been willing to pay 50 or so stars for that new one the girls have :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    WOW Lyanna, your doll looks absolutely stunning !!!!! PERFECTION

To VIP events in one month...Glu is going by the Big Brother motto "expect the unexpected " lol

I don't think I like the change to have exclusive items in the gift boxes during VIP weekends.

I focused more on getting the gift box items instead of buying some of the things I held off from buying, so I could buy them during the VIP event.

I did however get my new pet pig and kitty

Oh wow. DMV Doll, I love Big Brother. Have you always watched? My absolute favorite show on TV. My favorite housemate, Howie. He is just such a silly guy. Another BB fan. Do you get the feeds? I couldn't see myself leaving for 3 months. But it's nice to see someone else who knows about the show here. :)

I did the pigs for my games and the kitty and I'm thinking I have to do the shoes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I wanted the black shoes ;_; but I got the dress and the bag and fuuuuuuuuugggggg
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    What I don't get is why they had the throwback event last week, where people spent all their K Stars, then did a second VIP event in a month right after. It seems greedy to me, sigh. At least I completed enough surveys for the hair!!

315n1ox.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Happy weekend event!! I have a silly question..if you spend K stars during a VIP event to "charm" a contact does this count towards your K star spend for items?
    Tephie88 wrote: »
    Happy weekend event!! I have a silly question..if you spend K stars during a VIP event to "charm" a contact does this count towards your K star spend for items?
    Yes it does :)
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hello everyone !

Happy birthday to Sassi :)

I've been hoping for a VIP event but right after the big "Give us all your money throwback" event last week ? Hell naw !

In all honesty what puzzles me the most about the VIP Event is the jump from the second prize (50 stars) to the third with 300 stars. The gap shouldn't be this wide it's absolutely ridiculous. Glu has gotta take us for big jokes to mess around like that
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
    Hey Koko! P & I were so happy to run into you at the beach! Love your bathing suit and that incredible hair...
    image.jpg1_zpstupap8n9.jpg

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Wow, Luz and Koko you look gorgeous.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    40 star gift box
    image_zpsbm0whkzv.jpg

15 star gift box
    image_zpscaemvctv.jpg

Whatevs. More important Happy Birthday Sassi! Have a lovely day :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Wow, Luz and Koko you look gorgeous.

Thanks, Kate! You're too kind. Have you been shopping the event, yourself?