Options

Husband's closet/wardrobe?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I've noticed that some of the male in-game characters and real life friends have those shoes on. I looked inside of my husband's closet/wardrobe and I can't find it there. How come I can't purchase those shoes for my husband?:( I would like for my in-game husband to have those shoes on. I love to play dress up on my husband. I'm his personal stylist.To all of the male dolls, can you please post a screenshot of those shoes inside of your closet/wardrobe? I want to know much does it cost.

Screenshot_2015_07_28_03_17_38.jpg
screenshot
Screenshot_2015_07_28_03_20_16.jpg
free photo upload
Screenshot_2015_07_28_04_12_58.jpg
gifs upload
Screenshot_2015_07_28_03_31_58.jpg
capture
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Those shoes are the free shoes that come with the game at the beginning... It sucks they are not offered to buy or free for NPC hubby's. I would think they would also be fairly cheap like 200 or so.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I wonder if Glu would ever put those shoes available to buy for my husband in the future update. (Sigh) They should released it though.😐 😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections