Date one of the kardashians

moral1233moral1233 Registered Users 1 Posts
Come on now there has to be an update to at least date one Kardashian please. There should also be an update were there's more quest for the comeback add more real celebs and also more houses cars and more places to travel like Brazil Argentina or the Caribbean but mostly to date the kardashians because I feel it would really live up to its name for the actual game. Thanks.

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome to the forum moral!

There is a thread of suggestions [thread=120623]here[/thread].

Have you experienced hang out with VIPs? It's basically the same as date, but without the break up part!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'd totally date Rob when he looked like this. I've had a crush on him since forever, really. I'll even take him now even with his drastic change. I really feel for him & I totally get along with Pisces men since I'm a Scorpio.

os4g21.jpg

as far as other Kards, hmmm.... I think Brody definitely in any stage of his life but he's a Jenner so idk, also Kim of course & Kendall.

Oh and yeah, Scott. But I respect Kourt & I'd never do sloppy seconds. Scott is a lot of work, though. I feel like he would stress me the hell out. Other notable Kard sidepieces are Khloe's exes like French Montana, Matt Kemp, The Game, and Terrence J. Omg I would so date Terence J!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How can you omit LamLam? And Reggie? And poor dumb Kris Humphreys? I'm Lammie no, reggie yes, and poor dumb Humphy? No, he is just too dumb. I remember the look on his face when Kim said there was no room for him at her place. Poor dufus. I felt bad for him. But Mr. Fine himself? Yeah, I'd date Reggie in the game
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol I think Kris Humphries was kinda cute. Dumb but cute. Reggie... Maybe. Both Reggie & Kris dissed Kim so hard after their spilt but then got girlfriends that looked like Kim after. I mean really? Maybe they just had a type.

Lamar...uhm NO. The drama is too much. Scott is forever bae, though. I change my mind & put up with Scott no matter what. I'd need 24/7 accessibility to a couple's therapist, though. It's the only way it would work out.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Have you guys seen Khloe's cover shoot for Complex? Of course you have, like who'd miss that!

I would date Khloe for sure. She's perfect! I have a thing for tall girls, and cheekbones. But I'll settle with the cheeks anyway.

Least favorite would be Kourtney. I mean, she's not even among the favorites. Oh she's hot I admit, and perhaps a wonderful mother. I feel bad for the Lord honestly. He's a player, but still. Maybe they'll get back together?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah Rob is cute I think he suits shaved hair best though
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Have you guys seen Khloe's cover shoot for Complex?

Is that the photo in which Khloe is lifting weights and some h8rs said it was all retouching? I saw a story about that one if so.

She looks great but then I always thought she looked great - now she looks amazing...I like her message about loving yourself in the skin you're in. Working out feels great but sometimes people are not really able to do it.

I thought the retouched and unretouched pix looked the same - very hard to tell them apart w/out squinting and studying the pix.

I like Khloe's personality a lot too and I hope she finds her special someone soon.

I can't really answer the who'd you rather question though because IRL I'm taken :)
    Have you guys seen Khloe's cover shoot for Complex? Of course you have, like who'd miss that!

I would date Khloe for sure. She's perfect! I have a thing for tall girls, and cheekbones. But I'll settle with the cheeks anyway.

Least favorite would be Kourtney. I mean, she's not even among the favorites. Oh she's hot I admit, and perhaps a wonderful mother. I feel bad for the Lord honestly. He's a player, but still. Maybe they'll get back together?
    Khloé is bae. i love her no nonsense attitude & she just tells it like it is.

k4ig4p.jpg
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Is that the photo in which Khloe is lifting weights and some h8rs said it was all retouching? I saw a story about that one if so.

Yes. I don't get it, why do people care so much about these minor details? Professional photos require editing and finishing, or else it won't be professional at all. They're probably trolls and keyboard warriors! She deserves all the praise. Everyone does for their hard work and passion.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yes you are right all professional pix are retouched for publication and pretty much, always were. Even in the 1800s they would touch photos up sometimes by artful pen work.

And it's society's pressure for people to be different than most humans are built, that causes some of those out of control retouchings that have gone viral.

But Khloe has done the work, she isn't lying about her bod and Kim isn't lying about her baby. Ugh, h8rs, you're right, probably keyboard warriors.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Dang, I so miss Rob! I wish he'd come back to the show, he was a hottie when he was fit. I still loved him though, even when he's fluffy.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Dang, I so miss Rob! I wish he'd come back to the show, he was a hottie when he was fit. I still loved him though, even when he's fluffy.
    same. Brody is bae. I wonder if Kim ever hooked up with him?

jkvqld.jpg
    2ldbvh0.jpg
    2q1yujb.jpg

Here they all are when they were little. Can you spot who is who?

10gxq0y.jpg
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I spot Kim, Kourtney, Bruce and Kris I literally cannot identify anyone else, I'm so lame XD
    Yeah but Rob was hot!
    I just got Brandon and Brody mixed up
    EDIT: Now I spot Khloe
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    I'd love to date Khloe
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    2q1yujb.jpg

I don't know who he is, but I want to be that macaw right now!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

My boyfriend has no clue who the Kardashians are other than hearing their name. He caught me watching an episode so I was explaining a bit about them. He thought Khloe was by far the most attractive and didn't get the Kim thing at all.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens