Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm kinda annoyed by the glitch but I mean there's nothing j can do about it :P
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Welcome, to the Forum Beefcakes!

Your complaint is one that we are seeing more and more. Polka Dot started documenting it a couple of weeks ago. There is a suggestion thread that you can post in. I think all of us who see this happen, should be posting there too.

Thank you! I love the game but this stuff is happening more and more. I saw the hookah den post and I get what it's about, but at the same time it seems dishonest to just only allow complaints in one spot. It almost seems like trying to hide something. This pertains directly to this weekend's event which is encouraging star spending but not rewarding for it as promised.
    Okay guys you will want to make sure you know what each model said.
    Luckily I kept track., your welcome.
    Kim will ask you a series of questions use the chart to help you!
    Everything is in the order Color, Shape, and Style
    Tokyo
    Red
    Constructed
    Vintage Look

Paris
    Green
    Loose /Flowing
    Vintage Look

Florence
    Red
    Loose /Flowing
    Modern
    After you talk to Kim there is a photoshoot at muse. More details yet to be announced..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    R u kidding me??? I'm obsessed with BB! Trev is too.

I'm so mad Jason left last night. This season there so many bad game moves its painful to watch. I think they cursed it with to many ppl with names that start with "J" (that makes no sense... I know lol)

I wanted Austin to go home so bad.

I don't get the fees, but I follow @BigBrotherLeak on twitter for updates and I watch BBAD most nights.

I couldn't believe Austin saved himself like that. When he spilled about the twins, and gave names, and said "Keep my squeeze, dump the other one" I was dumbfounded. You hurt my family, I'm going to hurt you. That's just the way it is. Sure, turn over her Wombmate for a jackdonkey I met locked up in Big Brother.

i can't get BBAD. And I frequent Hamstertime.net for live feed recaps. I have the feeds, but don't watch much, I'm here and in this game. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I wasn't trying to tell you where you 'had' to post, beefcakes; just saying there's a place we can vent. Some of us found sort of solace in that.

Thanks for the deets on the clothing line Danielle. I was trying to remember the first one...but probably would've forgotten!

What did everyone choose for the architectural details? I did not want to spend K-stars on 'advice' so I chose: Modern, er...now I've forgotten what else! Lol!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    beefcakes wrote: »
    Thank you! I love the game but this stuff is happening more and more. I saw the hookah den post and I get what it's about, but at the same time it seems dishonest to just only allow complaints in one spot. It almost seems like trying to hide something. This pertains directly to this weekend's event which is encouraging star spending but not rewarding for it as promised.

Hi Beefcakes! Just so you know, Glu had nothing to do with the Hookah Den, so it's not intended to be dishonest or contain people's opinions to one spot. That thread exists because we forum members used to want a zone for people to be upset without anyone trying to comfort them or talk them out of their annoyances. The Hookah Den is actually a place where people can go to b1tch in peace!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

No problem. PolkaDot ;)
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Sorry if I sounded like I had a tone. My point is that this stuff is frustrating and if this is a post to talk about the weekend event then we should talk about whatever relates to the weekend event. I think glu needs to recognize that people will start leaving the game at some point and it's going to start happening soon. It almost seems like they're testing the limit with how much they can't get away with.
    No, you're right, the game is very different from what many of us fell in love with. You should definitely post your frustrations anywhere here. I just didn't want you to think that Glu was trying to cordon-off the malcontents in any particular out of the way spot, when it was us players who made the Hookah Lounge. Also, sometimes we try to concentrate our complaints in one area, in the hopes that they'll have greater impact together.

No worries.

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I couldn't believe Austin saved himself like that. When he spilled about the twins, and gave names, and said "Keep my squeeze, dump the other one" I was dumbfounded. You hurt my family, I'm going to hurt you. That's just the way it is. Sure, turn over her Wombmate for a jackdonkey I met locked up in Big Brother.

i can't get BBAD. And I frequent Hamstertime.net for live feed recaps. I have the feeds, but don't watch much, I'm here and in this game. lol.

Austin is disgusting. I also feel like he's on the cusp of having moobs (man ****s) and maybe that's why he's so needy... Too much estrogen
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Does anyone know if you have to be a certain level before you get the event tasks? (The trip)?
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have to be a certain level before you get the event tasks? (The trip)?
    I think there is, I'm not sure what exactly the level is but I'm sure it' sa certain number and above. Maybe 15+? I really don't know.
    Sorry I meant there's a fashion show at muse. Anyway that's 8hrs.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Thanks Danielle, I thought that was the case and I'm not there yet :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    Thanks for the updates, Danielle.

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Okay guys you will want to make sure you know what each model said.
    Luckily I kept track., your welcome.
    Kim will ask you a series of questions use the chart to help you!
    Everything is in the order Color, Shape, and Style
    Tokyo
    Red
    Constructed
    Vintage Look

Paris
    Green
    Loose /Flowing
    Vintage Look

Florence
    Red
    Loose /Flowing
    Modern

This is awesome, thanks for keeping track of it! I was at work when I started the first event and forgot to pay attention LOL
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    This is awesome, thanks for keeping track of it! I was at work when I started the first event and forgot to pay attention LOL
    Lol, no problem!
    You are all very welcome!
    Is it just me or did anyone else feel like the 3hr gigs for the weekend event were going by super slowly. I just started the 8hr fashion show and all of my 34 energy only filled up one star.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Is it just me or did anyone else feel like the 3hr gigs for the weekend event were going by super slowly. I just started the 8hr fashion show and all of my 34 energy only filled up one star.

YES!! It's definitely taking more energy to finish a 3 hour event this weekend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yes, I've been doing 3 hr gigs almost all day and they all take about 45-50 energies to complete, whew.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts

YES !!!

It's like they r saying u better grind if u want this 1 free k star -.-"
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow! Really!? I didn't start that gig yet because I have to wait 5 more hrs in order for it to be available. I have 37+ increased energy because I did my 1st comeback. In my game with my increased energy, it usually fills up two stars while completing these gigs. But that's very strange that it only filled up 1 star. That's like trying to finish a 12 hr gig, but I rarely get 12 hr gigs though. Only once in a while. I feel it literally takes me forever to complete it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Haha, I was hoping I wasn't the only one.
    Yeah but this 8hr gig though. I only filled two stars (Unless you count the bonus)
    I'm really hoping it's temporary cause if not I will cry through the next 8hr gig. Well I wish I didn't say that cause all of my storyline gigs are 8hrs.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I get 8 hr gigs too, but sometimes I get 12 hr gigs. I feel like it's going take me 4 ever to become the #1 🌟 on my game because another player has more fans than me. I needed a challenge so that's why I added more friends in the 1st place. I know that the fastest way to gain more fans is to throw 3 hr or 8 hr parties at Calabasas mansion. But with the latest update, the parties have become more stressful and difficult to complete them. Im constantly energy hunting all over the world to complete these parties(sigh). I know that it's possible to become #1 🌟 on game again. I think it's because I am determined to reach for the 🌠.😎
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Don't give up, because I've been struggling for quite some time to get to number one, too. I'm most likely never going to get the calabasas mansion because I'm very prone to spending my k-stars. XD and with money, I'm always trying to buy clothes for my baby.
    Oh my god I'm so mad. I got nothing, NOTHING at the end, not even one of Kim's useless fashion tips..
    Come on Glu, I know you can do something better than this..
    The muse fashion show is the last one. Ugh I'm so furious..
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    K girl, got my hurr & my kicks. Love both. Here I am with the quintessentially beautiful Lyanna.

4trc7q.jpg

my weave is so bushy & nappy that it needs hot oil treatment.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Oh my god I'm so mad. I got nothing, NOTHING at the end, not even one of Kim's useless fashion tips..
    Come on Glu, I know you can do something better than this..
    The muse fashion show is the last one. Ugh I'm so furious..

that's really discouraging. I was truly hoping there was some reward for this Kim quest.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens