Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    that's really discouraging. I was truly hoping there was some reward for this Kim quest.
    It really is, I would've hoped for something at least..
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I reached max fans so I've started over on a new Comeback.

My Doll and her friend are so sad to see she only has 1 fan.

I9GfX8t.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Lol it's like they're looking at the number in frustration .
    You have to reach max to able to do the comeback?
    You appear to be 611 in my game, just saying. :)
    Lol it's like they're looking at the number in frustration .
    You have to reach max to able to do the comeback?
    You appear to be 611 in my game, just saying. :)

They aren't half as frustrated as I am. They get to have great hair, great bodies, and great outfits. I have to tap tap tap. LOL

Officially You don't have to reach max fans to do a Comeback. You have to reach #1. However I have 5 KKH friends who have the maximum number of fans so I had to get there too in order to tie them for #1 placing.

The first time I hit #1, I did it with about 70 million less fans. Since then, I've made more friends who have lots more fans plus KKH raised the number of max fans. I just completed the fashion comeback. This time I selected the Love Comebck mission.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Don't give up, because I've been struggling for quite some time to get to number one, too. I'm most likely never going to get the calabasas mansion because I'm very prone to spending my k-stars. XD and with money, I'm always trying to buy clothes for my baby.
    I'm working on my marriage to have a baby with my husband in my game as well. I have a long way to go though. Oh bummer, I haven't reach 12,000 💖 points just yet with my husband. Did you conceived with your spouse or did you adopt a baby? Did you have a boy or a girl? I hope that I get a girl. If not, then I'm absolutely fine if I have a boy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm working on my marriage to have a baby with my husband in my game as well. I have a long way to go though. Oh bummer, I haven't reach 12,000 �� points just yet with my husband. Did you conceived with your spouse or did you adopt a baby? Did you have a boy or a girl? I hope that I get a girl. If not, then I'm absolutely fine if I have a boy.
    I adopted a baby girl and named her Christina Grace, C.G for short. <3&#55356;&#57216;
    Officially You don't have to reach max fans to do a Comeback. You have to reach #1. However I have 5 KKH friends who have the maximum number of fans so I had to get there too in order to tie them for #1 placing.
    And Oh Okay, thanks. I currently have to beat 461.6mil, life is great.. Right? Anyway I only have 122.7mil fans and I'm at #122. It's like I'm even struggling to get to the top 100..
    Is it just me or did anyone else feel like the 3hr gigs for the weekend event were going by super slowly. I just started the 8hr fashion show and all of my 34 energy only filled up one star.

I think Glu has created a tiered system based on your level in the game. I was A level and #6 in the game when this weekend started. It was taking about 45 energies to complete a 3 hr gig. Then I reached max fans, tied for #1, and started a new Comeback challenge. That dropped me to the E list. I just completed a 3 hr gig with just 27 energies.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I wanted those shoes so badly... I could've exchanged them for the bag I got, but the dress is kinda growing on me.
    24odkle.jpg
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think Glu has created a tiered system based on your level in the game. I was A level and #6 in the game when this weekend started. It was taking about 45 energies to complete a 3 hr gig. Then I reached max fans, tied for #1, and started a new Comeback challenge. That dropped me to the E list. I just completed a 3 hr gig with just 27 energies.
    That makes sense, If this is true then I can definitely see where Glu www coming from when wanting to make the game more hard.
    Your doll looks great in the outfit she's wearing! With the shoes or not, she still looks glamorous.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Your doll looks great in the outfit she's wearing! With the shoes or not, she still looks glamorous.

Thank you! I'm trying to rationalize why those shoes wouldn't have worked with the rest of my doll's clothes anyway lmao.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Thank you! I'm trying to rationalize why those shoes wouldn't have worked with the rest of my doll's clothes anyway lmao.
    Your welcome XD
    O.O I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet, I usually fall asleep at like 2am..
    EDIT: Yeah, ok good night XD
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I wanted those shoes so badly... I could've exchanged them for the bag I got, but the dress is kinda growing on me.
    24odkle.jpg
    I love that dress! Ugh, I really wanted to get that and the hair, but instead I got the bag and the shoes.

The shoes really aren't that great IMO, they're nice but they've very similar to the shoes offered a few weeks ago in a dating event. I wouldn't worry if I already had these:

PhotoGrid_1436526673268_zps6r6w8fy8.jpg
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It really is, I would've hoped for something at least..

It seems like a missed opportunity to build customer satisfaction with the game!

Thanks for letting us know. Now I can do something else with my time!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Seems I was uber lucky to win the hair on my gift box as so many people are having trouble winning it, I have vowed to only open the 'free' gift box from now on in the weekend events, I am spending too much money on this game, money I dont have at this point, and I am going to store up my K Stars for the hairstyles I want ( I am not the bothered with clothes really, hairstyles on this game are my weakness ;) )
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Seems I was uber lucky to win the hair on my gift box as so many people are having trouble winning it, I have vowed to only open the 'free' gift box from now on in the weekend events, I am spending too much money on this game, money I dont have at this point, and I am going to store up my K Stars for the hairstyles I want ( I am not the bothered with clothes really, hairstyles on this game are my weakness ;) )

Oh my gosh, me too :P - I think my man is going to freak when he hears how much went on this weekend's event. My only excuse will be needing some down time after a hard days parenting....
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Does anyone know if giftboxes count towards the shoes and dress? So if I buy 2 giftboxes for 80Stars, is the 80 stars applied to the 300 needed for the shoes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    It seems like a missed opportunity to build customer satisfaction with the game!

Thanks for letting us know. Now I can do something else with my time!

If there is no payout, then I'm doing other things as well.

Happy Saturday Guys!. Anyone know any other Saturday songs?

My son gets back from Canada today. It's been a looooooooong week without him. His GF is in Windsor, which is more southern than parts of Michegan. He flies to Detroit, and her parents pick him up, and 10 minutes later they're across the border at her front door. They go to the states the way I drive to the mall. And I think the mall is further. lol.

Everyone looks great. I have to admit, I wasn't enamored with the gift box hair. But seeing EternalLove (rocking a brunette Paris Hilton vibe) and others with it, I kinda think I might need to buy giftboxes. I'm more wild child, but it looks so good with the round sunnies,

Oh, just thought of another Saturday song.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Does anyone know if giftboxes count towards the shoes and dress? So if I buy 2 giftboxes for 80Stars, is the 80 stars applied to the 300 needed for the shoes?

Yes, any star usage is applied. So buying energy, wardrobe stuff, gift boxes, charming people etc all go towards it.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thanks Luz I see that hair in event gift boxes so much it's only a matter of time! :D plus it's always that blue dress and white bag - it's obviously my dream outfit

Third gift box
    image_zpswauvz3ak.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Well, at least now it's over and you don't have to live in that particular fear anymore...

Well, at least now it's over and you don't have to live in that particular fear anymore...

True. Wait didn't Koko win it more than once on one game??
    Yes, but that was special to Koko. You know how Samurai gets that fabu red skirt/black lace top outfit as her mod supergift? Koko's supergift is winning that hair over & over, like her own personal Groundhog Day. I think you're safe, though.

Yes, but that was special to Koko. You know how Samurai gets that fabu red skirt/black lace top outfit as her mod supergift? Koko's supergift is winning that hair over & over, like her own personal Groundhog Day. I think you're safe, though.

That's great it can be like the episode of KUWTK where Khloe and Kris TP Kim's house, but we'll put the wigs all over Willow's house
    Lucy, that hair IS inevitable. Embrace it doll. Now, the next thing you need is well, I hate to name anything in case someone likes it. But that pretty useless green/blue one piece outfit that looks like it belongs in a Sultan's court. Now that, to me, is one useless piece of clothing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Yes, it was the ipad I think. The game got confused, and thought perhaps I hadn't seen it in my wardrobe, so it bestowed it upon me twice. I figure if I ever put the hair on my head, I'll have a spare I can wear as a mulligan. (Ok, what is the word for the wig for the other part. A murphy? Why am I thinking all these irish names? Oh for crying out loud. Luz, what is that called. A murple? a MacMillan?)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol! Does anybody have any pics of any Kardashian or Jenner sporting that atrocious shag? It's just so hideous. I won that weeks ago & I had to pay $40 kstars on a gift box. It was the worst.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Yes, it was the ipad I think. The game got confused, and thought perhaps I hadn't seen it in my wardrobe, so it bestowed it upon me twice. I figure if I ever put the hair on my head, I'll have a spare I can wear as a mulligan. (Ok, what is the word for the wig for the other part. A murphy? Why am I thinking all these irish names? Oh for crying out loud. Luz, what is that called. A murple? a MacMillan?)

Oh wow I was going to ignore it but I'll definitely go try it on now - I've seen it game! Just don't give it to me again I need daily gift box pantsuits and weird shaped bags. Merkin?
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    OK two more tries.

The first box I am a bit irked at, because there was not one of the special 40 K-star event prizes in the array.

qyaDvZV.png

Oh yay it's another jumpsuit! I put the bunny ears on. I guess my doll is doing a Jenny McCarthy impression.

H6TQUWD.png

The next array...snif, snif...look what is in the bottom corner...and then there is my silver bikini outfit, on the opposite corner...noooooooo!

wqdrVEo.png

Well I guess I got 'hair' - just not 'the' hair...And yay another jumpsuit! Lol.

Does it matter that now everyone in traffic behind me, while I'm driving, thinks I'm a little old man, behind the wheel? Nice fedora, doll.

AeTdQIA.png

Maybe I can star in a dinner theater production of "Mrs Columbo" with that detective hat on....At least it won't be in the prize arrays again though :)
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Lucy, that hair IS inevitable. Embrace it doll. Now, the next thing you need is well, I hate to name anything in case someone likes it. But that pretty useless green/blue one piece outfit that looks like it belongs in a Sultan's court. Now that, to me, is one useless piece of clothing.

I got the shaggy coif AND that jumpsuit.... I put them on my doll and made her wear blue eyeshadow. I hope I never get that hair again!

Edit: it's not really a jumpsuit, but a one piece "something."
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."