Weekend Event 7/31/2015 - Think Pink~MidSummer's Nite Dream/Welcome Back babies PT2

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I got the shaggy coif AND that jumpsuit.... I put them on my doll and made her wear blue eyeshadow. I hope I never get that hair again!

Edit: it's not really a jumpsuit, but a one piece "something."

A one piece pantsuit is a jumpsuit...

That and the shag hair and blue eyeshadow...it's very 1970s up in here!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Glu...have you been getting fashion inspiration from "The Brady Bunch?"

nVv1U2D.jpg

vaF7Loe.png

Or maybe...Butterick patterns from the 1970s?

xyK2YU9.jpg

AeTdQIA.png

(That shortsuit looks awfully familiar, too...)

mFWDa9x.jpg

Hmm...

0PkwLhR.png

(I dunno if it is called a shortsuit - don't hurt meh.)
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    The bottom picture is more like a playsuit :) x
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I think the bottom picture is a romper, but it's just what I think so I don't know for sure.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm trying to get used to the big Jersey weave. I can't fathom carrying around that much hair on my head... But my Doll's neck is stronger than mine.
    ALCll0F.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    vaF7Loe.png

This reminds me a jumpsuit that Britney wore last year.
    VJaLGA8.jpg?1

And the hair of the VIP event reminds me of this hair that Britney used for the photoshoot of Circus album in 2008.
    j9CtTPh.jpg?1

Does Glu is inspiring on Britney before her game is released?

It's fact that the Britney's game will have many types of hair cause Britney constantly changes her look. Lucky you ladies!

I hope Glu add the colors blue for eyes and light brown / dirty blonde for hair in Britney's game, I really miss these options in KKH!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Girls and guys I'm getting seriously ****ed off with these 4000 boxes! Can't we start a petition to get them removed they are a waste of kstars, I know it's meant to be a gamble but still if we are spending our actual money on these things we need something useful. It's just outrageous they design the boxes that way. It makes me even more mad when you pay for a box and they don't even have all the special items in it. Furious!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Girls and guys I'm getting seriously ****ed off with these 4000 boxes! Can't we start a petition to get them removed they are a waste of kstars, I know it's meant to be a gamble but still if we are spending our actual money on these things we need something useful. It's just outrageous they design the boxes that way. It makes me even more mad when you pay for a box and they don't even have all the special items in it. Furious!
    Totally agree! Happened so many times to me that is **** ****ing me off ..
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »

I've been saying this for some time and I feel like no one ever listens!!
    GC Minne622
  • MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    I agree about the $4000, ridiculous!
    I just opened my first box and I won the dress! Which I was happy about as it's the only thing I liked about those extras!
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    My friends' doll is getting a bit flirty at the third gig of the weekend event, must've had too much drink
    image.jpg1_zps7bmc4wgl.jpg
    Can I ask if any one else has had this, whenever I have a gig at Florence any Game Center friend I invite they end up flirting with me, I know my doll is stunning but that rock on her finger isn't just some vending machine jewellery:eek:
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

It's a glitch in the game. It happens to me too. Well, to my Doll. :-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Glu is getting sloppy. The gigs for this weekend event are full of glitches. Based on Ray's tweet I should have lost fans, but oh well lol

2015-08-01%2018.15.43_zpsfnbe4s1m.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    On top of the glitches, the lack of event items in the 40 k star " gift boxes," and the waaayyyyy overcharging for K stars, has anyone else noticed that they suddenly have 8 and 12 hour gigs this weekend? All week I've been dealing with random 3 hr gigs from Simon yet when I could actually be earning a K star for completing a gig, I'm stuck in quests with 8 and 12 hr gigs. It's pretty frustrating as it significantly impacts my ability to earn K stars during the VIP event. I have no access to videos or surveys or any other way to earn K stars except during the VIP event. I'm pretty frustrated.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    28cbMSs.jpg

I like this week's dress. This is my third try to get a weekend item, got nothing the first two, so I'm a little disappointed it cost this much, but...looks good.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol! Does anybody have any pics of any Kardashian or Jenner sporting that atrocious shag? It's just so hideous. I won that weeks ago & I had to pay $40 kstars on a gift box. It was the worst.

I don't think the Kardashians / Jenner's would allow their assistants to wear that awful hair lol

I think that hair was inherited from Stardom.

Andriod player
    Not sure if someone posted this already...

IMG_20150731_184023_zpszgazmcih.jpg

IMG_20150731_214651_zps0cpl9a4q.jpg

Andriod player
    Thanks DMV! I love seeing the original outfit on one of the Kardashians.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Me, and thanks; I feel the same way about all my extra purchase credits...I wish all those 40 K star tries could be sent to someone as credit in their VIP prize total...know what I mean? I spent more on those than I needed to qualify for the VIP prizes and wish it could've helped someone else win their VIPs.

Thanks for thinking of me though, if you meant me.

yes, i knew it was you! my powerful skills of lurking in the forums comes in handy at last!
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    That has me ctfu... The hubbies are really good for nothing lol

I got them... really wish there was some way I could give them to you. They're not really my thing.

We need a KKH consignment shop or something.

i totally agree about the hubs. mine is useless and he prattles on and on about how i look like his favorite character from some scifi show, but i like him better than i liked my last real life boyfriend, and i don't really know what that says about me. but look how cute he is:

e95ywSL.jpg

sorry for the screen grab. he doesn't show up in my romantic partner list in the photo booth thing. is that a glitch, i wonder, or just bad luck?

Everytime someone mention Taylor Swift I appear. Anyways, YES! They look like her Red era shorts.

haha. in my latest avatar thing here, i tried to make a taylor-inspired outfit, but alas, it's a bit kardashian-ized.
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

second that! it's fun to see the real life inspiration. also, thank you ms. sisk for the gifts! when glu adds more things to gift, i will get you back! :P i feel bad when people give me things and i can't give anything back. :o
    second that! it's fun to see the real life inspiration. also, thank you ms. sisk for the gifts! when glu adds more things to gift, i will get you back! :P i feel bad when people give me things and i can't give anything back. :o

You're welcome! I'm a firm believer that a gift is appreciated whenever it arrives. I love to be surprised. I'm glad you liked what I sent you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • CinfullCinfull Registered Users 10 Posts
    Oh my god I'm so mad. I got nothing, NOTHING at the end, not even one of Kim's useless fashion tips..
    Come on Glu, I know you can do something better than this..
    The muse fashion show is the last one. Ugh I'm so furious..

Ok I thought mine glitched Becuz I completed another 8 hour gig in NY and it completed the globetrotter last event too. I didn't receive anything from doing all of that either not even a k star.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Cinfull wrote: »
    Ok I thought mine glitched Becuz I completed another 8 hour gig in NY and it completed the globetrotter last event too. I didn't receive anything from doing all of that either not even a k star.

That a nasty move from GLU. I hate it when quests feel unfinished. Really? A message from Ray Powers and no fans ? I was hoping they could at least gift us with a bunch of kstars or the "loose, vintage red outfit", but that's ridiculous, that's just begging us to quit.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    HollySisk wrote: »

No problem... I like finding the originals. It keeps me busy while waiting for my energy to refill.

I'm sure everyone will recongize these :) the sunglasses were from last weekends event.

PhotoGrid_1438518761120_zpszybleiw1.jpg

Andriod player
    Chanrin wrote: »
    That a nasty move from GLU. I hate it when quests feel unfinished. Really? A message from Ray Powers and no fans ? I was hoping they could at least gift us with a bunch of kstars or the "loose, vintage red outfit", but that's ridiculous, that's just begging us to quit.

For some reason I cannot remember ever getting anything at the end of a weekend event storyline except event points (stars, hearts, rattles ect). I know we got K Stars for the 1 year anniversary

I probably blocked it out , can someone help jog my memory please? When / what did we get something at the end of a weekend event storyline?

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You're right, we merely got the event stars, or hearts that piled up towards earning event points toward the item. But there was the Hair event, where we tasked at the Glam events, and instead of points toward an item, we just got Hair when we finished. But there were rewards...the points. And those points went toward the reward. This week, there was no rewards, nor reward points toward any goal. As a result, there is nothing really stopping people from letting the 'event' tasks time out, maybe fill 2 stars instead of 4 and move on to a regular 3 hour gig for a Star.

So while we didn't (except for the disco hair) get an item persay, we were working towards a goal. The goal being getting an outfit we 'earned' instead of paid for. (Although last week, I did end up buying Energy to finish earning in time) And the working for nothing is what angered a lot of people. Oh, wait. I remember doing a task, and then Simon calling and telling me there's a dress in my closet. It was a while ago, I'd have to say late summer/ early fall. I think it was after 3 tasks in a series, like what we call an event. I think it was before Halloween, because Halloween brought the gift boxes, with morphed into the current state of affairs. So much nicer those 2 times. No counting stars or hearts. Complete these 3 tasks and Boom....here's you prize.

Ahh, sweet memories. (you know what I love about Youtube....you can type in a phrase, and if there's a close song....there's your musical dialogue.)

Happy Sunday. My son slept in the same country last night, so I'm happy. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I completed the whole thing, and Ray said it wasn't hot. What !!? I answered it all correct! But who cares, in fact I'm glad I ruined it. Now Kim won't ask me to go on these trips again, I'll deliberately mess it up every time. :p

There was a Penthouse Livin' Music Video, we received an outfit in the end. Also Misty's secret fashion show. Those were the only 2 I remember.

P.S: I'm receiving 1 hour gigs. And my regular tasks are those with 24 hour intervals. Here's where I win all my money back ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Omg!!! I just got a thanks for playing with 160k-stars!
    image.jpg1_zps3upttjzr.jpg
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Congratulations Danielle!! 160 Kstars!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Thanks XD
    I'm thirty two away from the shoes since I just bought the private jet but I'm not taking anymore chances XD