Glu vs hack!!!!

BlazinBoy101BlazinBoy101 Registered Users 20 Posts
How Can GLu be requesting So Much Money from US for this GAME when we can BARELY Get a response from them?
I Also Feel if they were More Reasonable with Their PRICING then maybe people wouldn't have to use a Hack!
This Game has made Over $28 MILLION dollars through In-App Purchases in the past year!
That's a lot of Money out of OUR Pockets For an APP!
Everything Important cost K-STARS!
You Can't Get through the Game Without them.
For $99.99 You get 1250 K-STARS.
(That's not nearly enough.)
By the time you buy ONE house and Decorate it those STARS are Gone just that Fast!
$1OO REAL DOLLARS for ONE Fake House in a Phone App GAME???
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
The Wedding all Of that Cost A lot Of K-STARS.
You Don't Even Make it Easy For people to Play...
Might be a reason (Stardom) a Flop.

For CLOTHING It could be 5 Colored Dresses or Shirts..
White,
Blue,
Pink,
Purple,
& it could just cost $275.
But You'll throw the 5th one in RED and have it cost 30 K-STARS...
Like... What? It's The Same Dress as the Other 4.
(Not Including if You wanna Gift or MakeOver your Professional/Dating contacts.)

Speaking of Dating..
To DATE: It Cost K-Stars to Avoid Breakup. If You Breakup it Cost More K-Stars to Make-Up!

TO USE ONE OF THE KARDASHIANS For a PARTY or EVENT/HANGOUT Cost *K-STARS*

(You Get Where I'm Going with this?)

Everything Requires You to Keep Buying those **** STARS but they Flagging those who use a Hack!
Who Wouldn't?

GIGS: Can nearly be impossible to fininsh sometimes if u don't of Course.. Once again.. Have *K-Stars* to buy the Energy Strikes! Smh
You can try going outside to tap a few bushes & hope u get lucky..
Or when you're Bored & Tired of Waiting for your energy to Charge Up you could just put your device down..
What a waste right?... When u rather be playing & moving forward.
Like ***!!!!
Do You Want Us To Enjoy the Game Or Not???
I don't Get It.. Anyone would be CRAZY not to use a Hack'
I'm Sorry..
It's the Only way to actually get some sort of enjoyment out of the Game.
I Spent More Money On This Game then my actual Phone Bill and Playstation 4.
Feels Like I'm Paying GLU for Rent!
I'm Not Saying make everything Free
I'm Just Saying Make It More Reasonable for People to Actually Play & Enjoy It and Maybe they wouldn't have Genius Hackers doing a better job finding ways for those who can't afford to play this "FREE APP!"
GameCenter: +Envious+

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How Can GLu be requesting So Much Money from US for this GAME when we can BARELY Get a response from them?
    I Also Feel if they were More Reasonable with Their PRICING then maybe people wouldn't have to use a Hack!
    This Game has made Over $28 MILLION dollars through In-App Purchases in the past year!
    That's a lot of Money out of OUR Pockets For an APP!
    Everything Important cost K-STARS!
    You Can't Get through the Game Without them.
    For $99.99 You get 1250 K-STARS.
    (That's not nearly enough.)
    By the time you buy ONE house and Decorate it those STARS are Gone just that Fast!
    $1OO REAL DOLLARS for ONE Fake House in a Phone App GAME???
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    The Wedding all Of that Cost A lot Of K-STARS.
    You Don't Even Make it Easy For people to Play...
    Might be a reason (Stardom) a Flop.

For CLOTHING It could be 5 Colored Dresses or Shirts..
    White,
    Blue,
    Pink,
    Purple,
    & it could just cost $275.
    But You'll throw the 5th one in RED and have it cost 30 K-STARS...
    Like... What? It's The Same Dress as the Other 4.
    (Not Including if You wanna Gift or MakeOver your Professional/Dating contacts.)

Speaking of Dating..
    To DATE: It Cost K-Stars to Avoid Breakup. If You Breakup it Cost More K-Stars to Make-Up!

TO USE ONE OF THE KARDASHIANS For a PARTY or EVENT/HANGOUT Cost *K-STARS*

(You Get Where I'm Going with this?)

Everything Requires You to Keep Buying those **** STARS but they Flagging those who use a Hack!
    Who Wouldn't?

GIGS: Can nearly be impossible to fininsh sometimes if u don't of Course.. Once again.. Have *K-Stars* to buy the Energy Strikes! Smh
    You can try going outside to tap a few bushes & hope u get lucky..
    Or when you're Bored & Tired of Waiting for your energy to Charge Up you could just put your device down..
    What a waste right?... When u rather be playing & moving forward.
    Like ***!!!!
    Do You Want Us To Enjoy the Game Or Not???
    I don't Get It.. Anyone would be CRAZY not to use a Hack'
    I'm Sorry..
    It's the Only way to actually get some sort of enjoyment out of the Game.
    I Spent More Money On This Game then my actual Phone Bill and Playstation 4.
    Feels Like I'm Paying GLU for Rent!
    I'm Not Saying make everything Free
    I'm Just Saying Make It More Reasonable for People to Actually Play & Enjoy It and Maybe they wouldn't have Genius Hackers doing a better job finding ways for those who can't afford to play this "FREE APP!"

I actually agree with everything you're saying. Everything in KKH is extremely expensive. It's ridiculous. No wonder why some players refused to spend real money on this game. So they rather hack it instead. Smh. Glu is trying to track down cheating players with hacked versions of their game but there are always updated hacked versions online anyways. I'm playing a legal game and I never spend anything on this game. I always try to come up with different strategies to save the k-stars by watching daily videos from the free offers, downloading free apps, or I take advantage of the k star weekend event (VIP). I've never participated in the VIP event because it usually ranges to spend anything that costs from 15-600 k stars. But even though I do well on my gigs, the k star weekend event only gives 1 k star. I feel like it's never enough though. Glu should make an easier way to earn more k-stars. I wish everything in this game players had different options to either pay cash or k stars which includes clothing, shoes, hair, accessories, pets, (i'm not sure if I left out anything else). As for buying property, I would rather buy that with cash instead of k stars. I would save my k stars to buy something more reasonable.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BlazinBoy101BlazinBoy101 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Exactly!!!
    This Makes No Sense.
    It's A Really Good Game.
    I Been Playing it everyday since it came out.
    But they can't get upset at those who use a Hack!
    It's Either that Or the People would Struggle trying to PLAY!
    Who in they Right Mind going to Keep Spending Hundreds Of Dollars on an APP!
    GLU need to Get it together!

P.s. Add Me On GameCenter I'll Gift You some Clothes; ---> +Envious+
    I actually agree with everything you're saying. Everything in KKH is extremely expensive. It's ridiculous. No wonder why some players refused to spend real money on this game. So they rather hack it instead. Smh. Glu is trying to track down cheating players with hacked versions of their game but there are always updated hacked versions online anyways. I'm playing a legal game and I never spend anything on this game. I always try to come up with different strategies to save the k-stars by watching daily videos from the free offers, downloading free apps, or I take advantage of the k star weekend event (VIP). I've never participated in the VIP event because it usually ranges to spend anything that costs from 15-600 k stars. But even though I do well on my gigs, the k star weekend event only gives 1 k star. I feel like it's never enough though. Glu should make an easier way to earn more k-stars. I wish everything in this game players had different options to either pay cash or k stars which includes clothing, shoes, hair, accessories, pets, (i'm not sure if I left out anything else). As for buying property, I would rather buy that with cash instead of k stars. I would save my k stars to buy something more reasonable.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'll admit at first I was confused about what this is about, but now I understand. Glu doesn't understand that the people that kkh started using hacks because of the outrageous prices of the k-stars in the starshop. I honestly couldn't agree more, and I'm glad that you brought this to everyone's attention.
    I'm laughing at how ridiculous Glu is being right now, and it'sa shame how you don't get refunds? You know, I never really liked Kim Kardashian, no offense to people who do, because honestly I felt like she was born into being wealthy then working for it on her own. Yet I still play this game just because I can and want to. Does she even understand what the people she hired are doing right now? Is this her way of 'making' money by the purchases in the starshop. Hey Kim, want to make more money? How about you listen to the opinions people rightfully deserve to share about the game?

I don't mean to blame it on her, but I'm just saying. The people who work for Glu better check themselves before they wreck themselves. EDIT:It's just my opinion, if anyone is offended, I apologize sincerely.
    Yeah. I can understand why you're frustrated.
    Sorry I'm using an Android device. I wish Glu would change that so that Apple users and Android users could be friends so it would be easier to add each other. We could be friends on the forums though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

That too! Why can't android and apple play together ;( Though they are 'rivals' it would be nice to have them partner up just for one thing.
    That too! Why can't android and apple play together ;( Though they are 'rivals' it would be nice to have them partner up just for one thing.
    Yeah. I know right?! It sucks that Apple and Android users can't be friends.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yet there's nothing we can do about it.:p
    I think it's Because they put a High Set for this Game to Make $200 Million & it was No where close to that..
    These High Price K-Star Packages is probably their way of trying to Make Up for the money they Originally predicted.
    But SO WHAT!
    That's still too much Money to be Charging people.
    For an APP!
    My phone bill not even as much as they're asking for in this Game!
    I'll admit at first I was confused about what this is about, but now I understand. Glu doesn't understand that the people that kkh started using hacks because of the outrageous prices of the k-stars in the starshop. I honestly couldn't agree more, and I'm glad that you brought this to everyone's attention.
    I'm laughing at how ridiculous Glu is being right now, and it'sa shame how you don't get refunds? You know, I never really liked Kim Kardashian, no offense to people who do, because honestly I felt like she was born into being wealthy then working for it on her own. Yet I still play this game just because I can and want to. Does she even understand what the people she hired are doing right now? Is this her way of 'making' money by the purchases in the starshop. Hey Kim, want to make more money? How about you listen to the opinions people rightfully deserve to share about the game?

I don't mean to blame it on her, but I'm just saying. The people who work for Glu better check themselves before they wreck themselves.
    Oh Ok,
    I think another way is through Facebook!
    I know Facebook Allow your Characters to pop-up in the Game.
    Idk... Just thought I'd help.
    I wouldn't want anyone to Pay for this High Price ****

Yeah. I can understand why you're frustrated.
    Sorry I'm using an Android device. I wish Glu would change that so that Apple users and Android users could be friends so it would be easier to add each other. We could be friends on the forums though.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I have to disagree, there is no reason for people to use a hacked game!

I'm not a valuable costumer as many here who spend fortunes, but I have fun managing my limited resources, since I downloaded the app I knew I couldn't have everything and I'm ok with that!

This is pure honesty maybe I'm not helping but I'm not messing with Glu business too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    You Clearly stated you're not a Valuable Customer.
    Translation: You Haven't bought Much!
    So until You Spend close to $3OO of YOUR OWN MONEY Your Opinion on MY thread is Invalid.
    Those Prices are TOO HIGH! Bottom Line...
    Vats wrote: »
    I have to disagree, there is no reason for people to use a hacked game!

I'm not a valuable costumer as many here who spend fortunes, but I have fun managing my limited resources, since I downloaded the app I knew I couldn't have everything and I'm ok with that!

This is pure honesty maybe I'm not helping but I'm not messing with Glu business too.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You Clearly stated you're not a Valuable Customer.
    Translation: You Haven't bought Much!
    So until You Spend close to $3OO of YOUR OWN MONEY Your Opinion on MY thread is Invalid.
    Those Prices are TOO HIGH! Bottom Line...

Vats does spend his money on KKH, and has done so for a long time. He only means that he acknowledges that people spend more than he does... His opinion is as valid here as anyone else's.

And I'm pretty sure Glu isn't going to take seriously any argument that starts with "your prices are too high, so we have the moral high-ground when we rob you. Now lower your prices for everyone else." And there are plenty of players who otherwise agree with you that the prices are too high that won't be able to excuse outright stealing, just as Vats doesn't.

I want everything for free; so does everyone. But certain things are right while other things are wrong, and no society on earth accepts when people just begin stealing if they don't like someone's prices. Do I think the prices and the giftbox practices have gotten ugly? Yes!! Am I spending my Kstars down to zero and then probably quitting? Yes! But that doesn't change what hacking is.

It's odd to so completely agree & disagree with someone at the same time... Because I'm tired and probably even b1tchier than usual right now, I'm saying 'good night'. Have a good debate, people.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well Blazin I didn't say that prices aren't expensive and I have many criticisms of how Glu deals with customers, but stealing is wrong, as you are such a valuable player you should be outraged with the hacked games, I don't know why you're advocating that ...

And honestly you spent your money because you wanted!

Edit: Thanks Luz for making clear!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    From what I've Seen GLu doesn't take ANYTHING serious!
    I been trying to Contact them for over a Month POLITELY Wayyy before this thread was even thought of!
    Haven't Gotten a Reply Yet!
    Almost this Entire Forums have trouble contacting them.
    YOU want OUR Money but you're not providing Good Service?
    They won't get anymore of my money so Shut Up...
    I hope people keep on Using the Hack!
    I don't need GLU Entourage speaking for Them.
    Especially when they don't speak for themselves!
    So POOF!... You Can Be Gone too!

Bring Me who's In Charge!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Vats does spend his money on KKH, and has done so for a long time. He only means that he acknowledges that people spend more than he does... His opinion is as valid here as anyone else's.

And I'm pretty sure Glu isn't going to take seriously any argument that starts with "your prices are too high, so we have the moral high-ground when we rob you. Now lower your prices for everyone else." And there are plenty of players who otherwise agree with you that the prices are too high that won't be able to excuse outright stealing, just as Vats doesn't.

I want everything for free; so does everyone. But certain things are right while other things are wrong, and no society on earth accepts when people just begin stealing if they don't like someone's prices. Do I think the prices and the giftbox practices have gotten ugly? Yes!! Am I spending my Kstars down to zero and then probably quitting? Yes! But that doesn't change what hacking is.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh, please excuse me! I didn't realize whom I was dealing with here! Please, continue destroying Glu and creating enormous change.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Blazin, Vats opinion is absolutely valid, just like yours.

I've played this game since the beginning and I'm always b!tchn' at Glu for something, but advocating or justifying hackers will never be one of them.

To be perfectly honest...I think the reason things are so bad is bcuz hackers were able to play without paying for a long time.

Personally I never spend my K Stars on energy or to start a gig early. I also don't furnished many of the houses and my babies nursery is complete empty. Lol. I also won't buy things that cost K Stars until a VIP weekend event that way I feel I'm getting a free exclusive outfit for the same K Stars I would have spent away.

Also, to Glu's credit the most recent new hair styles and wardrobe item have been reasonable costing less than 50 K Stars. They just need to add more for out right purchase instead of gift boxes.

BTW...there's a thread for complaining, this would have been perfect mentioned there.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    **** Luz,

Let me Make this clear.. I'm not gonna be outraged over something that's allowing me to play.
    It's nearly impossible to get through this Game without spending a Fortune.
    People complained continuously & still no changes.
    So Hack/Rooted is their next Option.
    Maybe it wouldn't be a Hack if they were more reasonable.
    Vats wrote: »
    Well Blazin I didn't say that prices aren't expensive and I have many criticisms of how Glu deals with customers, but stealing is wrong, as you are such a valuable player you should be outraged with the hacked games, I don't know why you're advocating that ...

And honestly you spent your money because you wanted!

Edit: Thanks Luz for making clear!
    We can agree to disagree.
    You think everything is messed up because of the Hack!
    I personally think there's a Hack because of The pricing!
    I do get why u don't decorate everything lol but again..
    What's the point of playing if u can't fully enjoy it?
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Blazin, Vats opinion is absolutely valid, just like yours.

I've played this game since the beginning and I'm always b!tchn' at Glu for something, but advocating or justifying hackers will never be one of them.

To be perfectly honest...I think the reason things are so bad is bcuz hackers were able to play without paying for a long time.

Personally I never spend my K Stars on energy or to start a gig early. I also don't furnished many of the houses and my babies nursery is complete empty. Lol. I also won't buy things that cost K Stars until a VIP weekend event that way I feel I'm getting a free exclusive outfit for the same K Stars I would have spent away.

Also, to Glu's credit the most recent new hair styles and wardrobe item have been reasonable costing less than 50 K Stars. They just need to add more for out right purchase instead of gift boxes.

BTW...there's a thread for complaining, this would have been perfect mentioned there.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm number 2 in my game and completed one comeback. I have exclusive event items, hairstyles, etc. some of my houses and my plane are furnished. The most I've spent in this game is $30.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sitting in the airport and I'm temp closing this till I get home and read through...only because discussing hacks are tech off limits. I promise this is temp till I get home to check it all out.hope you all understand and I can't read it all on my phone. Think happy thoughts.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    From what I've Seen GLu doesn't take ANYTHING serious!
    I been trying to Contact them for over a Month POLITELY Wayyy before this thread was even thought of!
    Haven't Gotten a Reply Yet!
    Almost this Entire Forums have trouble contacting them.
    YOU want OUR Money but you're not providing Good Service?
    They won't get anymore of my money so Shut Up...
    I hope people keep on Using the Hack!
    I don't need GLU Entourage speaking for Them.
    Especially when they don't speak for themselves!
    So POOF!... You Can Be Gone too!

Bring Me who's In Charge!

I'm back, and right now I'm as close as you get. Your opinion matters, however, you can not freely sit and urge the use of a hack, or any other means to break the terms of the game you agreed to when you downloaded Glu's product. You don't get to tell people they don't matter, or count, or belong in what you mistakenly called Your Thread. Glu's website, Glu's threads.

I'm sorry you're so angry, it happens to all of us at one point or another, but no one can be rude to other posters without repercussion. Try to cool down a little. You need to chill.

Edited to Add: I decided to keep the thread closed, and I hope anyone who felt they needed to walk away will come back to the forum, the Hookah lounge is always open, and you can always start another thread but you still have to abide by Glu's rules. THe hack is illegal, and if you urge others to cheat, you're breaking the rules.

That is not the way to effect change. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.