Options

Bad career advice from Simon and Maria

lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
A couple of times I've gotten burned from taken bad advice Simon and Maria. They are suppose to be managers and PR so they should know better. There should be at least an opportunity to get advice from Kim. That should be the final option because their advice has resulted in a loss of fans (first for a comedy routine that Maria said I never should have done..it was Simon's suggestion) and the second from a fashion show for a friend whom Maria told me to dump and I lost fans anyway because Willow Pape "saved the day". You're ****ed if you and ****ed if you
don't with those two sometimes. The option to speak to Kim would be helpful. Along the same line, it really would be nice to allow people to respond to Willow Pape's tweets. At this point in the game, Pape is tiresome and so are her antics along with her unprofessional behavior that doesn't seem to result in her losing fans. Another suggestion find another rivalry because Pape is like a gnat: annoying.

Comments

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Losing fans over bad decisions is just part of the game, it makes things more interesting. And it's Maria who does your revenge by leaking false info on her. So theres that.

I do agree about a new rival though. That would be nice
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Daphy is right, you losing fans is part of the storyline, you can't help it... (You're supposed to live the celeb life, so it's normal you should be involved in some scandals that take a toll on your popularity) it is generally followed by a gig in which you miraculously gain fans again so chill lol.

I agree with you on Willow tho, her "tweets" are not only annoying but useless since nothing ever happen , there is nothing entertaining about it, they should just remove them. Maybe they should step up Crystal Fletcher's game and make her act as the real rival
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu should get rid of Willow Pape tweets because it's annoying. She's constantly bragging about herself like who cares what she has to say.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Daphy wrote: »
    Losing fans over bad decisions is just part of the game, it makes things more interesting. And it's Maria who does your revenge by leaking false info on her. So theres that.

I do agree about a new rival though. That would be nice

I get that losing fans is part of the game since I've been playing it for a year. I'm saying that Maria and Simon are suppose to be helpful and sometimes they aren't. Anyway, it's the storyline to keep it fresh, but they could certainly do something with Willow Pape.
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Daphy is right, you losing fans is part of the storyline, you can't help it... (You're supposed to live the celeb life, so it's normal you should be involved in some scandals that take a toll on your popularity) it is generally followed by a gig in which you miraculously gain fans again so chill lol.

I agree with you on Willow tho, her "tweets" are not only annoying but useless since nothing ever happen , there is nothing entertaining about it, they should just remove them. Maybe they should step up Crystal Fletcher's game and make her act as the real rival

I really do get that losing fans is part of the storyline since I've been playing the game for over a year:), . I do think Simon and Maria can avoid some of these mishaps, but yeah it's all part of the storyline to keep it fresh. But, Willow Pape is boring js.
  • Options
    As unprofessional as she is, somehow her mistakes never make it to the twitter feed. I am bored with Willow and agree that Crystal Fletcher or someone else should come in.