Help.

AyoTevAyoTev Registered Users 10 Posts
Will the game be fixed to where the earning money and stars by videos will be added to my game or will i have to start over?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Whether or not videos to watch is available to you depends on a number of different factors, and it is changing constantly. It varies by device and other things. What platform are you playing on, and is your location be part of the problem? Not all places can receive these opportunities. But, because you can't see them now, doesn't mean you never will.

Were you ever able to watch them? More details would be very helpful, especially because this issue is often disappointing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AyoTevAyoTev Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm on IOS, and before when i played it showed up now that i got a new iPhone it doesn't. I'm in the US also.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am at a loss in that case, except as I said there are so many variables. But since you had them before, and lost them when you upgraded your device, you might get more answers from a Customer Care ticket. In the past, there has not been much they can offer advice wise regarding the videos, but there is never any harm in trying. Sorry I couldn't help. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary