--->Favorite Fashions<---

Hey Guys! Okay so it's been a while since we've had a fashion thread so I figured why not make a thread of my own. And that's basically what I am doing right now, so basically in this thread feel free to post pictures of your favorite outfits. If you want you can add captions, description, just whatever.

image.jpg1_zpswcxydspk.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsinwkd0fs.jpg

1. Baby C.G ready to go back home after Ballet
2. Baby C.G and I decided to follow the fringe leather trend.
3. Picked Up C.G from Ballet, unfortunately I had to cancel my lunch date with my hubby.. Well he'll get over it.. Right?
4.Went with Kim to attend a fashion show at muse, after watching the show for what seemed like hours my doll is exhausted, though Kim seemed just fine.
5. After taking a long nap my doll went clubbing. It always nice to get a little loose.
6. Decided to go to brew palms for a drink. Hopefully the paparazzi does not recognize me?
I cannot wait to see what you guys have for your favorite outfits. Sky is the limit XD okay well maybe 6 pics per post is but who am I to judge.

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    MZmW3GG.jpg
    26NhOPH.jpg

1. Baby Grace Elizabeth loves her Mom's glossy lipstick. She can't take her eyes off of it.
    2. Dixie never thought she'd fall for the animal print trend but she fell in love with these pants. Now they are one of her wardrobe staples.
    3. Dixie never used to be a fan of Black & Yellow as a color combination but that changed after living in Pittsburgh where everyone wears Black & Gold every Friday to show their support for the Steelers.
    4. Dixie loves that the Grecian gown look is on trend because she loves the way the draping emphasizes her curves.
    5. Grace Elizabeth is one of those babies who loves to be naked. Given how expensive baby clothes are at Gluboree, Dixie is grateful for her daughter's love of nudity.
    6. Red is one of Dixie's favorite colors so she loves this charming dress. There's nothing else like it in her wardrobe which is great. So many items are the same shape, just a different color.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Your outfits look drop dead gorgeous! Grace looks so adorable!
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    These are mine ..
    P.S: Sorry for bad editing :)

outfitsp1_zpsk8tjcbms.jpg

outfitsp2_zpsbaqxzuub.jpg
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Everyone looks gorgeous! Idk how I missed thia thread yesterday, but better late than never 😊

Here r a few of my favs

PhotoGrid_1438700818169_zpspp4s3n2z.jpg

PhotoGrid_1438701180222_zpsd6cddkes.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Everyone looks gorgeous! Idk how I missed thia thread yesterday, but better late than never 

Here r a few of my favs

PhotoGrid_1438700818169_zpspp4s3n2z.jpg

PhotoGrid_1438701180222_zpsd6cddkes.jpg

I really like how this pink hair look on ur doll ..
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I really like how this pink hair look on ur doll ..

Thanks doll 😉
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    These are my favorite looks!👍
    1438711241060.jpg
    post images
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    You girls look amazing! So beautiful. Here are some of my favourites, there's so much to choose from!

D3BC150C-1DD8-48E1-AFCB-BDAC2B0301DB_zps66v2whno.jpg

3D6ECB6B-0EE9-447D-9DAE-E35C54C4B65D_zpsxqlcvfrp.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    I like your outfits! You all look so fierce!
    Truffle butter-don't worry your pics still look great!
    Lyanna- you definitely showed your inner fashionista XD
    DMV_Doll- Your doll looks fabulous!
    HollySisk- I love it, i love, i love it <3
    Carol-Work it, girl!
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here are some of my FAV looks:

2n88xz5.jpg
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Everyone's outfits are really pretty; I like that everyone's style is unique. I'm glad I saw this thread, I was thinking about starting one like this! I'm going to post some of my favorite outfits in a bit! :)
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
    kkhlexi wrote: »
    Everyone's outfits are really pretty; I like that everyone's style is unique. I'm glad I saw this thread, I was thinking about starting one like this! I'm going to post some of my favorite outfits in a bit! :)
    Hey! You can feel free to start a thread like this, not many people have posted in this one anyway.