GLU PLEASE REMOVE 4K box PETITION!!!

Comments

• DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I don't mind the 40K Stars either bc you are winning something usable if it is your free box. I don't mind getting them in a box either bc you technically lose nothing and in my mind it is giving a chance to open another box with one of the good gifts in it.

unless you buy a special event box only for it to be totally redundant
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I agree that 4k in the event gift boxes should be removed. No amount of kash should be in the 40kstar boxes at all, IMO.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I agree. Get rid of the kash 'prize'!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    YAAASSSS Minnie! I agree! Glu remove those 4000 boxes!!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I agree too.. 40k stars for cash is totally unfair :(
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Agree, agree, agree! It happened too many time and it's really annoying!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes! Please get rid of $4000 inside of the gift boxes!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    Im so mad!
    I had 40 K stars, and I got to open the event boxes. The two I opened were the 4 thousand money boxes. When it revealed what we're in the other unopened boxes, there were 3 more money boxes!!!?!? Why???

So, I was determined to get the necklace from this event, so I signed up for a bunch of stuff to get the Kstars, and the next 3 boxes, I got two more money boxes, and then the earrings.
    I am so mad!!!!!!!

I feel like I need to take a break from this game.
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    I agree! I rarely buy event boxes, but the one I opened yesterday had four money boxes, two daily gift box clothing prizes, the necklace, and the earrings. Luckily I got the earrings, but what I wanted was the dress or shoes, so if I'd payed for that box I would have been disappointed. If you pay 40 K stars for a box, there shouldn't be a possible 50/50 chance at getting just 4000 kash.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Grrr.... so I got my free box, won the earrings (actually RL hubby picked the box lol), nice! Wanted at least the necklace, but not bad so far. I decided to bite the bullet and bought a box. Got some stupid gift box outfit. Grrr #1.... do I try again?? Of course I do! What do I get you ask?! The freakin' $4k cash box!! So ****ed!!!!

Remove the $4k box GLU!!!! Listen to your customers!!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Really, though? I want the necklace and shoes, NOT 4Kash. And, it seems like there's more 4k boxes this weekend than usual. Come on, Glu.... Would a "pretty please" help?
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    How about Pretty Please with Sugar on Top?? I'll even throw in a cherry or 3!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I decided to sign this AGAIN since I encountered ALMOST having 4k cash in the gift boxes. GLU you can do better.. I spent my 40 k-stars and LUCKILY got it back since I won 40 k-stars. Thanks for the hint that I should never open gift boxes again
    -Danielle
  • DannilionDannilion Registered Users 19 Posts
    I agree with this petition. Opening 4 gift boxes and getting no event items sucks. Getting 4k cash instead feels like it's rubbing it in. I spend real money in the game but might have to reconsider if changes aren't made.
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARENT LISTENING TO OUR REQUEST... AND OF COURSE THEY HAVENT... THIS THREAD HAS UNDER 50 SIGNATURES AND OVER 1600 VIEWS!!! ITS OF TO THE 2nd PAGE.. SO SERIOUSLY GUYS IF OTHER PEOPLE DONT START JOINING IN THEN STOP COMPLAINING... IM SO TIRED OF SEEING WEEKEND BOXES FILLED WITH THE 4000K.. AND EVEN WORST THOSE WHO PAY THE EXTRA 40K STARS AND GET 4000Kash.

SO IF YOU HAVENT ADDED YOUR NAME TO THE LIST, PLEASE DO SO.
    GC Minne622
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Adding my signature, I got the cash today and there was no weekend items in my boxes which makes it worse
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    0DC7BF30-8B45-43D3-BC34-C362349509EC_zpsfnoso4rs.png
    LOOK AT THIS GLU. ARE YOU SERIOUS? ONLY 2 FRIKKIN ITEMS AND ONE OF THEM IS THE BATHING SUIT?!?!?
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Remove that box remove that box!! I was lucky here but three boxes of 4k is too many. Maybe I could except one box but these multiple boxes are unfair to us gamers paying good money we expect good things!

9771EF0D-BE9A-4582-8340-C3DFC10F8CEE_zps4yxdzk2q.png
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    While the idea of a mystery gift box is great, and even somewhat exciting, the act of hoodwinking your clientele seems mean spirited and, in some respects, unethical and dishonest. We---the real life people---who pay real life money to you (Glu) for OUR entertainment, not yours. I'm pretty convinced that, after reading our posts, you decided to, not only keep the 4k boxes, but to increase the probability of our "winning" them. As you can see, nobody in these forums feels like 40 Kstars for 4000kash is a win.

I, like many other players, have spent hundreds of real life money on this particular Glu game, because we enjoy playing it. Please listen to your customers, Glu. People tend to stop spending their money on things that they are no longer satisfied with. I will wait until the next weekend event, and see what's in those 40kstars gift boxes before I purchase another star pack.

Thanks for your consideration.
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Okay so this petition doesn't seem to be working so I'm gonna have to step it up a bit. Because I am angry that I got a 4000kash box on this weekend event, I refuse to spend any more money on the game until it is removed. Me doing this by myself probably won't be that big of a deal to glu, but w/e.
  • TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    I'll still hold out that Glu will listen to us as they seem to be lately.

I to support the petition to remove 4K as an option from the Gift Box items during the weekend events. I play a legal version of this game, no hacks and spend more real life money than I care to keep track of every weekend on events. It's very disappointing to spend real money getting a K-star pack only to pay 40K stars and pick a 4K box. It's starting to make me thinking twice about spending the extra money to do the gift boxes.
    Signed, (username)
    Taddy Rossi Monroe
    TaddyXC on GC
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Glu doesn't read the forum anymore (do not hesitate to prove me wrong if you actually do Glu.) the ones who signed the petition should send them a ticket with the link to the petition
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just saw this, hell yeah add my name to it!

I do suggest collating everyone's name into an entire list so its clearer to Glu how many people already joined this petition.
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Let me sign this petition too! I'm actually scared to buy gift boxes because of this :(
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Um can I sign the petition twice? I opened 5 gift boxes this weekend with Kstars i bought with real money and 3/5 I got 4K kash. :(
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I'm a little confused how is it that the "hookah den" has a bunch of complaints about this but yet no one can sign the petition to get the $4,000 removed. I mean seriously people sign the petition and quit complaining about it in those weekend party threads. So yea I'm signing it twice and I want cash removed from the daily boxes, half of the **** wardrobe is in a daily and/or event box.
  • MadzMadz Registered Users 9 Posts
    I also believe that the $4,000 kash "prize" should not be an option inside the "gift boxes" that cost 40 K star for 3-4 consecutive events 

Signed: madz1303
    💞Game Center: madz1303

❤️Game Center : JulyMSO (My Daughter)
  • MadzMadz Registered Users 9 Posts
    I also believe that the $4,000 kash "prize" should not be an option inside the "gift boxes" that cost 40 K star

Signed: July MSO (my daughter)
    💞Game Center: madz1303

❤️Game Center : JulyMSO (My Daughter)
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    I also agree that it should be removed, it's frustrating...
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    I forgot to mention it in my earlier post.
    I do not agree with the 4k in boxes. Come on people--we need more voices. I got a lousy 4k in the 25 event points gift Box? What good will that do me?
    -Laila
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!