~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    All new episode of Big Brother 2nite. I haven't been keeping up with the leaks. This is the twins 1st week in the house, I'm ready for Austin to go. What are ur thoughts?

Does anyone mind if spoilers are talked about?
    Hopefully not! SPOILER WARNING:

So James won HOH and POV and I'll just let yall guess who he nominated... But I was so happy because I'm lowkey routing for John and I've disliked these two people from day 1.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hopefully not! SPOILER WARNING:

So James won HOH and POV and I'll just let yall guess who he nominated... But I was so happy because I'm lowkey routing for John and I've disliked these two people from day 1.

I just finished watching the episode and James made a awsome game move. I'm so glad he put them up!

The alliances still confuse me, bcuz it doesn't seem like anyone is really loyal to more than 1 person.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Cheers everyone! Thanks for the greeting. Koko sorry I didn't receive anything. Vats congrats! Thanks to Lucy and Evelyne for the gifts!

Well, it was just the teal jacket, and it was basically a test to see if you were playing or not, Doesn't matter. You're looking great. Sam and Apple just finished a shoot, color coordinated. I'll toss up pictures later. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sorry I wasn't here to talk about BB earlier. I had company today and they didn leave until after 9pm. I just finished watching the episode.
    I love that James had the cajones to put both Clay & Shelly on the block. Shelly is always whining about the "blood on her hands" yet is indignant that other players are tired of her and her powerful alliance with Clay. I think Vanessa has been short-sighted about her Sixth Sense Alliance because every other member has an alliance with another person that matters more than the group. She's the only one in that group playing as a "single."
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Ur right Holly and I hope Shelly gets evicted for my own selfish reasons... I still like looking at Clay lol

Andriod player
    Oh. Shoot me now. In the Big Brother household, Shelli is going on and on about how Clay is her Ride or Die, He's her rock. She's old enough to have been his babysitter, and how long ago did they meet? A month and a half? That's not ride or die. You don't even know their scent yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can u believe Clay & Meg????
    #bbscandal

IMG_20150805_210652_zpslk4ijcx2.jpg

Andriod player
    Can u believe Clay & Meg????
    #bbscandal

IMG_20150805_210652_zpslk4ijcx2.jpg

I know right! I was literally in such shock... Good thing I never liked Clay anyway or else I would've been really upset.
    Ugh. He was working the drunk girl, to get her to agree to vote him out and keep his chick in the game. I've seen that kind of move a thousand times. Kiss up to the drunk girl to get her to release her grip on your girlfriend. Kiss up to the drunk girl because you want her to kick your enemy's butt. Kiss up to the drunk girl so she'll write your term paper with 3 annotations for you.

Oh wait, that sound like I was the drunk girl being set up to do bad things. Not so. I didn't need to be set up or drunk. ;) Just like the girl with the curl in the middle of her forhead, when I was good I was very very good. But when I was bad I was horrid. lol.

Seriously, Shelli has to go. I've like Clay since I first saw him. He was the one to win in my book.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The house would be nuts not to vote Shelli out. She has been far more successful than Clay in the competitons. Her reaction to being put on the block did not surprise me. She's quite the narcissist.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Eviction Night!!!!!

Who do u hope goes home? I want Shelli out of there bcuz she is a strong player and I ultimately want James to win cuz he is the only one left with b@lls in the house

PhotoGrid_1438898868241_zpsbywyjszw.jpg

Andriod player
    Eviction Night!!!!!

Who do u hope goes home? I want Shelli out of there bcuz she is a strong player and I ultimately want James to win cuz he is the only one left with b@lls in the house

PhotoGrid_1438898868241_zpsbywyjszw.jpg

Well I want shelli to be evicted but I feel like they might evict clay. Idk I haven't been watching after dark all week but I heard that Clay and James almost got in a fight??
    Well I want shelli to be evicted but I feel like they might evict clay. Idk I haven't been watching after dark all week but I heard that Clay and James almost got in a fight??

A fight??? Scandalous :) luv it

I know Clay has asked everyone to vote him out, but you never know...

Andriod player
    I saw James following him around like a mini me, but it seemed like they were both fooling around. I guess we'll see it tonight.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hope they get booed on their way out

Andriod player
    Battle of the hotties Clay vs Cody

Who'd u rather........have dinner with???
    ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ

PhotoGrid_1438904846460_zpsnjxova87.jpg

Andriod player
    Um neither, I like rugged good looks of men, these pics remind me of boys. They need to bulk up. Oh, dinner. ok, well, I'd cook all day, and give them each a big healthy helping of home made Italian. Food that is. For the dinner you suggested doll. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Becky SLAYED this HOH competition!! She got the $5k, never-not pass, and the HOH! Now I have no idea what's in store for this week since she seems to be alligned with both sides of the house.
    So, an email pops up, one of my Google+ Circle contacts sends one of those mass 'events'. So, for once I said yeah why not. So I replied I'm going, and said something nice about the event. Next thing a flood of Google+ emails come through about how did I get invited. Advice to block me, take me out of the circle. Seriously? You send out mass invitations to some 712 Google+ contacts, and I'm the idiot because you invited me in error? What kind of grown up women, entering their 30s needs 712 Strangers to say yes, I'm coming to your non event. And then, publicly call me out for no reason? Grow up Jackie (short for Jackwipe) and celebrate with real friends. I want to just go through and weed out the whole group of sheep from my game. Seriously, what are they hiding that suddenly makes me the enemy? Pffft. And how stupid can they be to openly panic like that. A twelve year old seeing her mistake would have blocked me and THEN laughed about it to the group.I wouldn't have noticed. And, all of these imbeciles sought ME out. I don't have half of them in my circle, yet they put me in theirs. And the stupidest part of it all? They didn't block and uninvite the the other account. So my other device is still reading all this krap about me. I never even interacted with these people, who knows? Thank the stars that they're not from here, hmmm, maybe they are and they lurk. icon3.png I bet it's all because I am the moderita here. That only makes it more stupid.

Thanks for letting me vent.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    So, an email pops up, one of my Google+ Circle contacts sends one of those mass 'events'. So, for once I said yeah why not. So I replied I'm going, and said something nice about the event. Next thing a flood of Google+ emails come through about how did I get invited. Advice to block me, take me out of the circle. Seriously? You send out mass invitations to some 712 Google+ contacts, and I'm the idiot because you invited me in error? What kind of grown up women, entering their 30s needs 712 Strangers to say yes, I'm coming to your non event. And then, publicly call me out for no reason? Grow up Jackie (short for Jackwipe) and celebrate with real friends. I want to just go through and weed out the whole group of sheep from my game. Seriously, what are they hiding that suddenly makes me the enemy? Pffft. And how stupid can they be to openly panic like that. A twelve year old seeing her mistake would have blocked me and THEN laughed about it to the group.I wouldn't have noticed. And, all of these imbeciles sought ME out. I don't have half of them in my circle, yet they put me in theirs. And the stupidest part of it all? They didn't block and uninvite the the other account. So my other device is still reading all this krap about me. I never even interacted with these people, who knows? Thank the stars that they're not from here, hmmm, maybe they are and they lurk. icon3.png I bet it's all because I am the moderita here. That only makes it more stupid.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Vent away, Koko. You have a no- nonsense way of handling things, and you try your best to be objective and fair. Some people just don't dig your brand of coolness, and some do. Try not to let these cyber-cliques get to you, and stay your usual cool self.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Aww, ty. I hope you're doing well in the event. Those boots are calling my name. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wait what? I'm sorry to hear that Koko!

You are an excellent moderator, if I were in your place people would know what is like living on a strict system of moderation!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
    I'm a big girl I got it out. Thanks guys. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I like that I have two babies now. Now more than ever I feel as if my NPC hubby is an appendage. It's like I'm really beginning to finally see him for who he really is. He is broke, needy, always in the way of my furniture.... And he's a podiatrist, why don't I ever see him go to work?

A part of me wants out but then I'm kind of afraid that I might not ever meet someone so nice... Or even as good looking. But I can't let fear hold me back. I really have to make a decision soon.
    GC: Zoรซ Strange
    Would you consider taking a guy from here? I know some very nice iOS guys. Good lucking, Alpha types. The kind you're just glad they were out of town when casting for Magic Mike XX was going on. These Game Guys, mostly npcs are just so yuck. they don't dress well, their hair? OMG, and they can't accessorize to save their lives. Good luck with the search for Mr. Right. If you find one that springs for a meal, ask if he has a brother. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Would you consider taking a guy from here? I know some very nice iOS guys. Good lucking, Alpha types. The kind you're just glad they were out of town when casting for Magic Mike XX was going on. These Game Guys, mostly npcs are just so yuck. they don't dress well, their hair? OMG, and they can't accessorize to save their lives. Good luck with the search for Mr. Right. If you find one that springs for a meal, ask if he has a brother. ;)
    Lol I only have like maybe 5 GC guys on my contact list. The three that I like are top 10 in my game & I value them too much as business contacts. But alpha types? Hmm... Yeah totally would consider it. Speaking of Magic Mike, I'm down for a Channing Tatum lookalike, if you know of any.

You & Luz are always surrounded by the hottest men. I get no such luck. Ooh which reminds me... I gotta make a thread about GC dating VS NPC dating. The pros & cons.
    GC: Zoรซ Strange
    I'll run down my list and see who I can find for you. My hubby is strong silent type. Doesn't even play anymore, but his doll is alive, I can't wait for the winter when his coat doesn't look so out of place. Best, was the month and a half he looked like Gavin Rossdale. I think we should look in Friends section. That's where I found MrF, who says things like "i never believed in Soul Mates untill I looked into your eyes Koko" We need to get you one of those, get him to marry you too, and see if we can get those sweet things flowing for you. Totally makes up for never opening the wallet when the check comes. lol.

I don't know if you have to be mutually married. (My Androids are mutually married, but no special talk. Maybe that's just an iOS.) But MrF sent me a wedding pic, so that's when I found out he married me as well. lol. Do you have a type? If it's dating Event, you could do your version of speed dating till you find one you like? Seriously, let's quietly skim Friend Section looking for a good guy for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Its Big Brother eviction night! In fact there will be a double eviction :)

Shelli & Vanessa are on the block. Which 2 house guest do want to go home?

My picks are Vanessa & Austin or Shelli

PhotoGrid_1439490911155_zps2dezra72.jpg

Andriod player
    It seems the house that was ready to oust Vanessa, now wants Shelli out. They flip on a dime. I'd like to see Steve and Jackie go, for purely selfish reasons. They are the least amusing. If you pick them off, the house will still be fun. I don't like Austin, but I'm loving the murderous looks Julia gives Austin whenever he and her twin are cuddling up together. I want to see that develop like a plot on one of my soapoperas. I want Meg to stay and have a few more drinks and really put the moves on Clay. I want Becky there because she so wants Vanessa gone. oh, and Johnnie Mac and James for the top 2 winners in September So, Did I miss anyone? Those are my BBFantasy Picks. It's not going to happen, but get the dead wood out first. I want to be amused Darm it! Who's with me? Oh, and I hate hate hate double eviction nights. I love watching all the stuff the nominated do to try and save themselves. Double eviction night takes that joy away. I am a mean Bugger, aren't I? Muhahahaha.

Excuse me mind fart. Clay is gone Shelli is there, so Megs isn't thotting up anyone anymore. Ok, well the rest of it stands, so take Shelli out first, and then ...one of the dull ones next. How about Steve, now that he won something he must REALLY think they all want him out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    BIG BROTHER SPOILER ALERT

Very interesting episode of BB tonight. The house did flip and oust Shelli instead of Vanessa. I must go find the live feed recaps to learn how that shift happened. Becky was adamant that Vanessa go.

It was a double eviction and I truly thought Steve was going to backdoor Becky because she had put him on the block and he's said multiple times that he would target her. I was stunned when Johnny Mack did not use the Veto and it seemed as if Steve was shocked too. After the Veto ceremony, You could overhear Steve saying that he needed a moment before he could put together a coherent sentence. I'm very curious to hear if Johnny betrayed him.
    Holly
    I play on iOS