Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I hope all these games will have something different in them because if they all have weekend events then I may as well just lock myself up in my room and never see light again
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I really hope these games are all different and set apart from each other. In the Kendall and Kylie game I hope that we don't have the same beginning, working in a retail shop? So what will the beginning be? I'm kind of on the edge about the Kendall and Kylie game since their related to Kim and so I'm personally worried that it will be the same thing except with Kendall and Kylie as the main characters? What if Tyga is in the game..?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I really hope these games are all different and set apart from each other. In the Kendall and Kylie game I hope that we don't have the same beginning, working in a retail shop? So what will the beginning be? I'm kind of on the edge about the Kendall and Kylie game since their related to Kim and so I'm personally worried that it will be the same thing except with Kendall and Kylie as the main characters? What if Tyga is in the game..?

Kendall and Kylie game will probably be similar to Kim, so I'm hoping that it's different. But maybe it will be about their teenage situations from the reality show and their careers.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Hopefully..
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    I hope all these games will have something different in them because if they all have weekend events then I may as well just lock myself up in my room and never see light again

I think that it would be annoying if all of these games have weekend events. I wouldn't be able to keep up with it. It would be too much for me and adding more stress to it.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Angie7680 wrote: »

Perfectly phrased, I can picture myself locked in my room hugging my phone while whispering "my precious" repeatedly. If they all have weekend events, my social life and my money are all heading out the window.
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    TBH, I don't really care for the celebrity aspect; I just want good gameplay.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Kendall and Kylie game will probably be similar to Kim, so I'm hoping that it's different. But maybe it will be about their teenage situations from the reality show and their careers.
    That could be cool too. Like if we had to go to school and stuff.. Although I do think it could also be cool if our characters from the Kim K game carried over to the K&K game and it's kinda like a sequel but you can still play KKH as well. (Kind of like the Five Night's at Freddy's games)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    That could be cool too. Like if we had to go to school and stuff.. Although I do think it could also be cool if our characters from the Kim K game carried over to the K&K game and it's kinda like a sequel but you can still play KKH as well. (Kind of like the Five Night's at Freddy's games)
    If all the games are like that, I'll play them all, but if not I'm only playing Nicki's
    I'm really hoping for no weekend events in the other games, it's going to be tough for me to balance school and playing the games..
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Random thought... Can u imagine how much storage space multiple Games is gonna take up???

KKH takes up 112MB

Everytime there's an update, I have to uninstall another app or delete pic lol

I'll play KKH & Nicki but I'm curious to see how the other games will look.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    You know, I actually just thought about that. Um...My answer.. I have no idea. I will probably only play the Kim K, Nicki Minaj, and Britney Spears game. If the Kendall and Kylie game is very similar to Kim K then I will not play it because,if you think about, it really has no point.. If it does end up being a sequel or being the exact same, then I don't know what to think of it. To be honest, I think it's a bad idea for Kendall and Kylie to have their own game-- so far some people are underestimating it thinking it will be similar to Kim's. But this is my opinion just because I don't want any repetitiveness between their games. I have no idea if 'repetitiveness' is a word but my autocorrect allowed it so..
    EDIT: As well as for the Katy Perry ( I don't really like what it looks like but again I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover--but to me the graphics make it seem kind of childish. As for the Jason game, I have not seen picture of what the game looks like but I think I might have some faith in his, I'll just try his out for the hell of it.
    ANOTHER EDIT: Okay now I'm not TOO sure about the Britney Spears game, I don't know much about Britney--apart from her sister Jamie. So I'm kind of interested to see what she has for her game but at the same time I'm just curious about what it's about.

Now that I think about it, if we download ALL these games eventually, it will be too much to juggle and we'll end up deleting the one that's less interesting. If we find all the new games interesting , we will most likely end up deleting the Kim Kardashian game first since we had interest in that game in the beginning but we've had some complaints about it so that's kind of a big let down..
    I personally have a 25% chance of deleting the game just because I may end up obsessing over the Nicki Minaj game.

That's a really good idea about a sequel. I wouldn't mind playing Kendall & Kylie game if our characters from KKH are transferred there on their game. 💡
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm already addicted to KKH, as a diehard Britney fan I can pretty much say goodbye to the light of day when her game comes out. And I'll have to check out Kendall & Kylie's game too, I'm a sucker for their style and we don't get enough of their clothing in Kim's game.
    LStar wrote: »
    I'm already addicted to KKH, as a diehard Britney fan I can pretty much say goodbye to the light of day when her game comes out. And I'll have to check out Kendall & Kylie's game too, I'm a sucker for their style and we don't get enough of their clothing in Kim's game.

I don't think that I will quit playing KKH either. I will play Kendall & Kylie game when it gets released because their fashion is always on point.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    As mentioned above, as soon as I learned earlier this year about Glu coming out with games for Britney Spears, Katy Perry, and Kendall and Kylie, my biggest concern was definitely the storage space on my phone. Even if I do have enough room on my phone to install these games, naturally my phone will slow down as a result. The upcoming Britney Spears and Katy Perry games are the top two that I am excited about and want to check out - seeing that Katy Perry's is going to come out in the next few months, I'll likely have that one on my phone, and then whatever else, I'll install on my tablet, or maybe play on my PC via Facebook if it's available to play there.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    This is what I know ..

Glu Mobile Inc.(NASDAQ:GLUU), a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced the company will partner with hip-hop superstar Nicki Minaj on the development of a new mobile game. The exclusive agreement covers Minaj’s name, likeness, voice, and creative direction to develop a one-of-a-kind digital experience for players. Glu expects to launch the game worldwide in the summer of 2016.

a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced that the company will partner with

Britney Spears on the development of a new mobile game. The exclusive agreement spans a five-year term with the possibility of a three-year extension. Featuring the voice, likeness, and creative influence of Ms. Spears, the game will allow players to interact with Britney and experience the glitz and glamour of the entertainment business. Glu expects to launch the game worldwide in the first half of 2016.

Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUU), a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced that the company will partner with Kendall and Kylie Jenner on the development of a new mobile game. Featuring the voices, likenesses, and creative influences of Kendall and Kylie, the game will allow players to interact with the sisters as friends and mentors as they work to realize their creative and career aspirations. Glu expects to launch the game worldwide in late 2015 on iOS and Android.

Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUU), a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced the company will partner with Katy Perry on the development of a new mobile game. Featuring Katy's voice, likeness, and personality, the game will introduce players to a digital playground of global success and talent. Glu expects to launch the game worldwide in late 2015 on iOS and Android.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    *sigh* Jason Statham!

From what I read his game won't be from the "Stardom" franchise .
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    PhotoGrid_1438785212884_zpsgjpfxp0x.jpg

Thanks for posting it DMV!

Here the inspirations of Britney game costumes:
    S52rbx9.jpg

Dress from People's Choice Awards 2014
    RaT58aL.jpg

Leotard from Circus/I wanna Go/Lucky block from her residency show
    575L84n.jpg

Jumpsuit from GMA'S appearance in 2013

j1v1uH7.jpg

Replica from her stage of Piece of Me residency in Las Vegas
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm so excited for Britney's game! It looks so cute and fab. It's the only one that I really want to play of these list. Well, I'll try to contain my anxiety till 2016.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Idk, I invested a lot of money on KKH so I'm not too sure about quitting it just yet. Out of all of them I'd probably bet my money on Nicki Minaj since she's the only one mentioned that is consistently relevant in the music scene. The rest are either has beens or headlining Vegas which is on route to early retirement... Think Celine Dion. So yeah, still a KKH fan unless Nicki's game offers better hair, makeup, more diversity in skin & body types, ect.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I'm considering quitting the KKH game, but I may hold on a little longer.
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm so excited for Britney's game! It looks so cute and fab. It's the only one that I really want to play of these list. Well, I'll try to contain my anxiety till 2016.

Me too!

I will keep with KKH and I choose Britney for obvious reasons, maybe I'll play as a girl in Britney's because the wardrobe will be very nostalgic for me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'll probably try out all of these games tbh but it's really going to split up our forum family when we all have to choose which games we want to play. Personally, I think the Katy Perry game's graphics and clothing look ugly but I'll still give it a chance when it comes out. The Britney Spear's game and K&K look really similar to KKH so I will probably end up playing those.

But by the time Nicki's game comes out I'm going to have to get like a second phone to hold all of these game's data!
    Ok this thought just randomly occurred to me and I know it's extremely unlikely but how cool would it be if our babies from KKH are what carried over into the Kendall & Kylie game? And then they have to make a career for themselves and they would be mentored by our characters from KKH (they're parents)

Ok now that I've thought about this I really want this to happen! If not in K&K it could be like "Kim Kardashian Hollywood: The Second Generation"
    Ok this thought just randomly occurred to me and I know it's extremely unlikely but how cool would it be if our babies from KKH are what carried over into the Kendall & Kylie game? And then they have to make a career for themselves and they would be mentored by our characters from KKH (they're parents)

Ok now that I've thought about this I really want this to happen! If not in K&K it could be like "Kim Kardashian Hollywood: The Second Generation"
    Oh my god, if only. Maybe that one would have North.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. Just a reminder, we're not here to discuss other game makers. Let's stick like Glu. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Just a reminder, we're not here to discuss other game makers. Let's stick like Glu. lol.
    Oh, sorry Koko!
    I'm looking forward to trying them out. Though I tried playing Stardom after KKH was released just to pass the time while my energy recharged, but I wasn't that in to it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I uninstalled and reinstalled it on multiple occasions

I agree K+K will be similar to KKH there's not a big difference in what Kendall and Kylie do vs. Kim, Just their social circles. So more than likely I'll stick with Kim

For the music celebs, I gotta go with Nicki, she has a lot going on inside & outside the music world with her drink, clothing line, perfumes ect.

I do want to see left shark in Katy's game tho lol

I'll pass on the guy game. I don't know much about him.

Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for posting it DMV!

Anything for u Vats :)

Zoyechka wrote: »
    Idk, I invested a lot of money on KKH so I'm not too sure about quitting it just yet. Out of all of them I'd probably bet my money on Nicki Minaj. So yeah, still a KKH fan unless Nicki's game offers better hair, makeup, more diversity in skin & body types, ect.

I feel the same. I've invested so much money in KKH it will be hard to let it go completely

Andriod player
    Guys you don't have to worry about KKH, the game must have a contract to last for years, I read that Britney's has a contract of up to eight years, I don't know about KKH, but being the game such a hit it's likely that they renew the contract if it's for short time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Guys you don't have to worry about KKH, the game must have a contract to last for years, I read that Britney's has a contract of up to eight years, I don't know about KKH, but being the game such a hit it's likely that they renew the contract if it's for short time!

Yes, Kim's original deal was for 1 year bcuz neither side was sure how successful it was going to be. Kim actually received 46% of the profits. She extended her contract in June after the 1 year was up and it includes designer and celebrity license. [info from a business week interview in May]

Andriod player