Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

Comments

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Thanks for the advice guys, I will stick with 3 hour parties!

I just opened two gift boxes... got blue pumps and a yellow bikini. UGH. I want silver jewellery :(
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I repeat... what's smarter? 3 hr gigs or 8 hr ones?

You can throw two 3hr parties with the same amount of energy it takes for one 8hr and you'll net more event stars.

3hr parties give you 12 event stars x 2 = 24 stars. Plus you'll get to use each guests "small talk " buttons at the beginning of each party.

8hr parties give you 20 event stars and it takes almost 4 hours for the "small talk" buttons to reappear

IMO, 3hr parties are the best
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    FYI

• 20 event stars 8hr party
    • 1 event star per guest
    • no gift box items

PhotoGrid_1438940287163_zpsha1sab6i.jpg

• Earned gift box

PhotoGrid_1438940492512_zpss0o4qh21.jpg

• 12 event stars per 3hr party
    • 2 stars per guest
    • 3 bonus points (1 gift box item earrings)

PhotoGrid_1438940335077_zpsrfnetwh0.jpg

Note: 😠😠😠😠
    I'm livid right now. Everytime I attempt to edit (to correct spelling and/or add info) my post it automatically deletes without me clicking the delete button. I've had to redo this post a few times bcuz my auto correct is out of control. This has never happened before and I'm going to assume its a forum glitch that will soon be fixed.

So I'm guessing that it's better to throw 8 hr parties at the Calabasas mansion instead since it's worth more party event points. Thank goodness Glu changed it back to the way it was before. I think that the gigs that are related to Kylie's birthday party event will have more bonus points, so that way it would be much easier to get the party event items.

Omg! Wow! What a coincidence! It's the same thing that is happening to me too whenever I tried to edit my posts. I thought that I was the only one! It keeps on deleting from my phone. Smt😕😐
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

So I'm guessing that it's better to throw 8 hr parties at the Calabasas mansion instead since it's worth more party event points. Thank goodness Glu changed it back to the way it was before. I think that the gigs that are related to Kylie's birthday party event will have the bonus points, so that way it would be much easier to get the party event items.

Omg! Wow! What a coincidence! It's the same thing that is happening to me too whenever I tried to edit my posts. I thought that I was the only one! It keeps on deleting from my phone. Smt😕😐

No, I was just posting the 8hr totals for informational purposes only.

3 hour parties are the way to go :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with deletion "glitch". I access forum on my phone too.

Andriod player
    No, I was just posting the 8hr totals for informational purposes only.

3 hour parties are the way to go :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with deletion "glitch". I access forum on my phone too.
    I'm so glad that this party event will actually be fun, better, and less stressful this weekend. Yay! 😊☺
    Personally, I like throwing 3 hr parties at the Calabasas mansion instead of 8 hr parties.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Those sliver earrings are killer. I'm in love.
    Now that I think about it, everyone should be able to finish this event doing 3 or 8 hour parties since Glu has extended the duration of the event by 1 day.

Andriod player
    This party event will be the perfect opportunity to gain more fans since I'm taking forever to become the #1 🌟 on my game. The struggle is real.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm sure I can manage this event, but my only motivation is the earrings to be absolutely honest. Though I may use the purse, but it's not like I have a billion black and gold purses anyways.

Edit: I bought the first giftbox and I got the necklace. I'm actually okay with it. I was really hoping for a dainty gold necklace, so this is definitely a keeper!

image_zpsaetj0vvy.jpg~original
    I was attempting to get the gift box shoes and this happened....

PhotoGrid_1438946418583_zps37k0csvu.jpg

I have no words...I'm completely speechless right now

Andriod player
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    IMG_7877_zpsplag2ad7.jpg
    LOVE IT!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    That is absolutely disgraceful DMV. It's pure robbery.

Ugh I honestly love ALL the gift box items this week... I want the shoes, I want that necklace, I want those earrings, I want that dress. But I refuse to spend money on K-stars when 90% of the time I get cash.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I was attempting to get the gift box shoes and this happened....

PhotoGrid_1438946418583_zps37k0csvu.jpg

I have no words...I'm completely speechless right now

OMG, that's so wrong...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________

PhotoGrid_1438949489732_zpsw86gvgaq.jpg

PhotoGrid_1438949295355_zpsixnlnsln.jpg

Andriod player
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts

Should we expect him to be added soon in the game? XD
    ( nope, not a fan of him. Actually I've never heard of him before he became Kylie's bf)
    Sayu wrote: »
    ( nope, not a fan of him. Actually I've never heard of him before he became Kylie's bf)

Gosh I hope not. I'm not a fan either.

Glu never added French Montana when him and Khloe were dating even tho they used his real life looks as event inspiration in the past.

Andriod player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I feel very 'eh' on the guys options. I wasn't into Kylie's last designs and here I only like the last option but not enough to earn the 600 stars it'll cost. I'll go for the giftbox at least!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

oh, GROSS

So the girls get a cute balmain outfit and the guys get the option of looking like this cradle robbing pervert? no thanks
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »
    Girl u never heard of Rack City, and Hookah? Lol yeah I totally understand. I wouldn't know either if I wasn't American & into hip hop.

Btw, Love the gift boxes but hate the swindling on Glu's part. 40 Kstars for 50 energy & they still doin that $4,000 thing? Glu must want this game to die soon.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Haven't had much time to play yet but I really like this weekend event!! Minus the boots though, they seem kinda meh. I just opened my special box and I got $4000 and the black dress!!! When I get home I'll upload a pic of my doll wearing it. I wanna try for the jewelry too but I'm going to save my k stars! How's everyone else doing this weekend?
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    kkhlexi wrote: »
    Haven't had much time to play yet but I really like this weekend event!! Minus the boots though, they seem kinda meh. I just opened my special box and I got $4000 and the black dress!!! When I get home I'll upload a pic of my doll wearing it. I wanna try for the jewelry too but I'm going to save my k stars! How's everyone else doing this weekend?

I'm lucky girl I open three giftboxes and I won the dress, earrings and the shoes after that I decided to open to more boxes and I won the necklace and 40 kstars ..
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I've been out of town the last 2 weekends (no wifi :( ) , so I am happy that it is a party weekend this week. I got the black dress (surprisingly!) in my free gift box. Hopefully, I finish this event quickly, since I am busy tonight and tomorrow morning.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    IMG_7877_zpsplag2ad7.jpg

I like more the orginal version of the dress with long sleeves, but the women's event clothes are much superior than those of men.

Who is that guy? What is his name?

From what I read here he is Kylie's affair, this only proves my theory that the Kardashians / Jenner have a bad taste in men, and we're male players who are harmed lol

We have an extra event day and parties are easier again and giving more rewards from what I could see, but I'm not happy ... should I ruin Kylie's birthday party messing everything?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I like more the orginal version of the dress with long sleeves, but the women's event clothes are much superior than those of men.

Who is that guy? What is his name?

From what I read here he is Kylie's affair, this only proves my theory that the Kardashians / Jenner have a bad taste in men, and we're male players who are harmed lol

We have an extra event day and parties are easier again and giving more rewards from what I could see, but I'm not happy ... should I ruin Kylie's birthday party messing everything?

This is Tyga ..
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Truffle!

I'll search about him...maybe not I can regret about it lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Yay! Party Event! Lol, I'm surprised glu put the dress as the 2nd prize to earn instead of the last one. Did anyone notice a time extension?
    Yay! Party Event! Lol, I'm surprised glu put the dress as the 2nd prize to earn instead of the last one. Did anyone notice a time extension?
    Yes this is something new for me .. :D
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Are 3hr parties taking longer for anyone. I mean for me it has always felt longer but I don't know.
    Are 3hr parties taking longer for anyone. I mean for me it has always felt longer but I don't know.
    I do it for 4 minutes and maybe this time Glu decided to make us feel better ..
  • MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    Mine still take about 50ish energy, snooooze