Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Kylie is serving it ova Kendal rn.

xdbmh1.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh I meant the gigs.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Okay, now with Kylie's dress, I can't stop thinking of the time on Friends when Ross wore leather pants, and got really sweaty & nervous, and went into his date's bathroom and tried to baby-powder his lower half to deal with some of the miserable sweating. But then the baby powder made a paste & his pants couldn't be pulled back up. And then the chick thought he was insane. Something like that. It was something I knew would happen to me somehow if I ever wore too much leather clothing.

<That or I'd have an equivalent moment to the one Lenny Kravitz just had...>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Kinza I see u are online how ur gigs are going ??
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    I just got the weekend event, my iPads pretty messed up. I'm pretty sure I'll get that swimsuit thing that you posted, Truffle.
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
    Kinza I see u are online how ur gigs are going ??

I'm 4/5 stars on the second one. Almost done, but I don't think it's anything special as you did the same thing. Thanks for asking, though!
    A lister!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    That kind of money would do wonders for people that don't own a car or a jet.

But for the kstars spent opening those three boxes they could have bought the private jet

The swimsuit is a reward from Kim for doing two gigs with her in Sydney within a time limit she also gives you shoes but this was a regular storyline gig
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    So Kinza, no matter what happens, please post a pic of your doll in the exclusive clothing, when you get it. We can either be jealous of something ULTRA exclusive that you have alone, or we can tell you how banging hot you look in that bathingsuit!

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    But for the kstars spent opening those three boxes they could have bought the private jet

The swimsuit is a reward from Kim for doing two gigs with her in Sydney within a time limit she also gives you shoes but this was a regular storyline gig
    Is this the gig cuz i dont remember http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/brittnyrox/media/image.jpg1_1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    So Kinza, no matter what happens, please post a pic of your doll in the exclusive clothing, when you get it. We can either be jealous of something ULTRA exclusive that you have alone, or we can tell you how banging hot you look in that bathingsuit!

Hahahahaha, will do!
    A lister!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

Great point Lucy!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player

Yeah that's the one :)
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Great point Lucy!

:)

No dig to Zoyechka though money is useful but don't take our precious kstars for it Glu!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Vats i got 4k out of the box i bought but then i was lucky to get the jacket from the box you earn.
    no i don't have any chill
    Turns out it was the bathing suit. But on the plus side, my doll looks super cute and I am IN LOVE with those shoes!
    http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z427/brittnyrox/image.jpg1_2.jpg
    A lister!
    kinza wrote: »
    Turns out it was the bathing suit. But on the plus side, my doll looks super cute and I am IN LOVE with those shoes!

Yes u look stunning !
    Yes u look stunning !
    Thank you! Now I'm finally going to sleep after frantically trying to complete these two gigs. I didn't even realize it was 1am xD
    Goodnight everyone.
    A lister!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I like more the orginal version of the dress with long sleeves, but the women's event clothes are much superior than those of men.

Who is that guy? What is his name?

From what I read here he is Kylie's affair, this only proves my theory that the Kardashians / Jenner have a bad taste in men, and we're male players who are harmed lol

We have an extra event day and parties are easier again and giving more rewards from what I could see, but I'm not happy ... should I ruin Kylie's birthday party messing everything?

Oh Tyga? he's just the 25 year old that's been going out with Kylie for the past 6 or so months, if not longer. The whole situation is very gross XP
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    His name is Chester the Molester

LMAO!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    kinza wrote: »

Looking great, Kinza! Glad you got the prize!

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I got 50 bolts in the free box. The shoes weren't even in it.
    woihasofhjsfsufowufosdjfoashfaosdfuasofu
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV thank you for joining me, you know I like you no matter what your weight!

Zoye that gif is a redundancy I've seen you in action:p

Alks I'm happy to read that you got the jacket!

Oh I see Andrzej. Due cultural differences I'll avoid commenting on that.

Lucy and Luz good to see you girls!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Good to see you, too! I'm just sooooo pleased to unwind for the weekend!

Really? Will you do something special?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm going to see a movie with my four year old daughter tomorrow <Shaun the Sheep>, and I'm going to a luau in celebration of my grandma's 90th birthday on Sunday, so it's gonna be a sweet weekend... Aw yeah, I know how to party! <actually, I'm really looking forward to both things.>

Are you feeling any better about your hair misadventure? I'm sure you're still a total piece of a**. Which is a compliment here, in case it isn't in your country.

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wonder if they made the Balmain dress sleeveless to make it more summery?

It is taking around 50 energy for a 3 hr gig. That's ridiculous.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Weekends with family are always special! Wow 90 years! Make sure to give her a tight hug!

Thanks, but I lost my charm, we'll see if we can fix next week, send good energy to it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats, I said I wasn't doing gift boxes, but they put a pair of boots I'd be proud to wear on the Harley at the end of the grind. So, AppleP had to be true to herself. The Androids are playing for the Flap Bag. But Apple P also got bit on the behind....She did great with the first pallette, then the second was 4000K$ 4000K$ and....4000K$. Then had it not been for the 'free box' i earned with a party I got the 4th item. I have never had all 4, but I can't spend it like that for all the games.

Luz, you look lovely. Hey Vats, how about another one of your fave videos?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks, chickie! I love you in the Balmain.

I wanna hear Bob. It'll get me in the mood for my Nan's luau. <kidding. But it's still good.>
    [video=youtube_share;_f3KV7pHK7Y]http://youtu.be/_f3KV7pHK7Y[/video]

• HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I accidently pressed the dress instead of shoes!!! Will it make a difference?
    Well, seeing as we likely won't get any reward or actual prize for doing the event right, no-- I'm guessing it won't make a huge difference. You might get to hear an interesting whine out of Kylie <some "you ruined my birthday" spoiled tantrum, maybe?>, or lose a few fans or something if Ray tweets how disappointed she was, perhaps. Let us know what happens, okay? It shouldn't be any big deal, though. It won't impact your game much.