how do I upload pics

kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
Can someone please tell me how to attach a picture in my comment, I see an image code but I'm not sure what to do with it :confused:
No cheats, no hacks. :o
Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    take your image to a free image hosting service, photobucket must be signed up for, postimage is easier. Upload your graphic, and then copy the code for direct placement and put that info between the and tags. Hope this helps. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi! Here's the website that Koko mentioned. Personally, I preferred to use this website because it's more suitable for me. I used it all of the time to post pictures here in the forums.Here's the link:
    http://postimage.org
    Hope it helps.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Thank you so much!!!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    kkhlexi wrote: »
    Thank you so much!!!

Your welcome.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Koko- I just tried to use these steps to post an image on another thread, and it didn't work. All I got was a tiny gray square. I noticed on these forums that under "Permissions," is states "you may not post images." Is there something I need to do to gain permission?
    ok Hi StephK. What image sharing site are you using? It's possible you grabbed the wrong code. I'm not sure why you're not able to. If you want to just paste the code starting with the http:// I'll pick it up and post it, to see what's wrong. and I'll take a look, because the only time it's ever said I can't post images was when I was not signed in, Let me see what I can find out. And, if you want, post the link, and I'll try it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Thanks so much, Koko. You're so fast! :)

I used postimg.org

After I uploaded my image, it gave me a "link": http://postimg.org/image/bynndpgrj/
    And a "direct link": http://s19.postimg.org/yncud9y5f/image.png

I tried it with the "link" first, and when that didn't work, I edited my post to use the direct link instead. That didn't work either.

Btw, as I'm logged in and typing this, it still shows at the bottom of this page that I may not post attachments. It does, however, say that I may post new threads, replies, and edit my posts. I wondered if maybe I don't have permission to post images because I have a low number of posts?
    Hi. First off, here's a pic of my permissions:
    Permissions_zpsi8qp67pn.jpg

So, yours are normal. There is a post or thread about posting images in General Discussion I think. I'll go find it, and come back with that info.

Some people have a problem with postimage.org because the pictures come out very small, or extremely large. But let me grab that link.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm so sorry, I got totally sidetracked. I found Nai's post here
    It's in the test thread for images, and while it's not exactly the post I was looking for, that thread will probably help if that post doesn't. Hope this helps, and I'll keep looking.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary