Referring friends for jobs

Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
So, I recommended a friend for a job and I got a message back, in the game, saying..."you didn't even try that hard the last time we worked together!!" Did someone actually write that directly to me or was that just to get me to use charm stars...I've never even worked with that person before and now I've had to "break up" because I didn't have the stars to charm...ugh...so rude!!

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I've never received that response after referring a friend, but that's pretty funny lol

I do recall getting a notification that a friend declined the gig tho.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Really sucks because that particular friend has sent me gifts and I've sent her gifts and I invite her to gigs all the time...I just don't understand that rude message LOL oh well...we are no longer "friends" in the game because we had to "break up"...still sent her gift. I'm too nice.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I've received some gigs, but I've never been asked to refer someone yet. Is that way later, like higher Lvl?
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    I'm level 26...first time for me as well...maybe because I hit 99 in the top 100
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I always say yes and take the gig, except I don't thing 5 people chose to refer me to jobs during a party event. I said no to all of them, if you were one then I'm sorry, but I'm not taking time out of the quest for those boots. THere is no way a person could write that, that was the game playing with you.

So if you got a no from me, it's just because I couldn't take the time or energy this weekend. And, it's weird but I get a lot more requests during weedkend events, and either it's people trying to mess with my game, or the game is trying to mess with my game. lol. EIther way, gotta try for the boots. The one game that didn't buy giftboxes, and got not bonus items doesn't have much of a chance I'm afraid.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It was not you! And I honestly LOL'ed at you getting those boots! Go get 'em!! I have too many gigs waiting on me...I don't have time to do house parties!
  • ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    I totally agree.... During weekend events I tend to decline because I don't have the time or energy to accept! So sorry to those I declined this weekend but I needed the dress! ;)

I always say yes and take the gig, except I don't thing 5 people chose to refer me to jobs during a party event. I said no to all of them, if you were one then I'm sorry, but I'm not taking time out of the quest for those boots. THere is no way a person could write that, that was the game playing with you.

So if you got a no from me, it's just because I couldn't take the time or energy this weekend. And, it's weird but I get a lot more requests during weedkend events, and either it's people trying to mess with my game, or the game is trying to mess with my game. lol. EIther way, gotta try for the boots. The one game that didn't buy giftboxes, and got not bonus items doesn't have much of a chance I'm afraid.
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I've never had a GC contact 'break up' with me over gigs, but I have had NPCs 'break up' with me despite inviting them constantly and getting 5 stars on all the gigs xD I was like... huh? Odd that it would do it with an actual friend though.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Wait... I don't understand lol. I've accepted some gigs. Accepted some over the weekend. A friend could "break up" with me? Why? Under what circumstances? Like if I don't complete it soon enough or something? Cuz, all I've been doing is grinding out parties all weekend.

My grandma passed away sadly, so we had her funeral on Friday. So I only had yesterday and today to throw parties. Just finished!! Got my boots!! Woot!!

Which leads me to a question... am I the only one that hasn't even started the whole Kylie's Birthday Party quest stuff??? I haven't even went to the first place yet! I just didn't have enough time if I wanted to get all the event items.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    I am so sorry for your loss Rose, Know she is smiling down on you.

As far as the Kiley Party things, they pay 20Something Event Stars, Plus bonuses for any special items. Apple P walked away with nearly 50 events points from the first, then after that I lost track, but they pay well. Come on TwiztidRose You can do it, You can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Wait... I don't understand lol. I've accepted some gigs. Accepted some over the weekend. A friend could "break up" with me? Why? Under what circumstances? Like if I don't complete it soon enough or something? Cuz, all I've been doing is grinding out parties all weekend.

Yes, sometimes your professional contacts will "break up" with you, I guess if you do poorly on enough gigs or something while they were called? Although as far as I've seen, mine was completely random. I'd finished a 5 star gig with the chick and then she called to say that I never worked hard enough xD
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
    I had one random too A long time ago. A friend called and said I was so unprofessional, they didn't know how I ever got jobs. ANd she broke our professional relationship. I ended up later paying 40Something to get her back. hmmm. 40Stars? I wish I could have paid with 4000K$. I got a lot of those this weekend. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary