Options

Level 28 white evening dress

CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
Need a big favor, could someone please gift the white evening gown from level 28 and/or the the diamond necklace from 28 as well? I would also loooooove the light blue(or is it lavender) and white dress from level 25 as well as the level 24 matching earrings.

I had to restart and while I've made it back to level 16 I still miss those items. Especially the evening dress as I want to use it for my dolls wedding. I recall that it was a cash item and I would gladly offer the Kstar item of your choice in exchange for it if there is something from 16 or below that you want!

Game Center ID is Kelee114, my doll is Catnerine Bay.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Happily give it, but I'm terrible at descriptions; can you take a screenshot/picture and post it so I get it right?
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay my game wasn't loading like,it should today! It is the last dress in 28, beside the red Level29 dress
    4DDD856D-5869-4360-8476-51CD31952B5F.png_zpsgkuscd6t.jpeg
  • Options
    Okay, done!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    Thank you soooooo much. Now she is all set for tomorrow's wedding!
  • Options
    I would like to "pay it forward" since my issue was related to not having access to a pre-restart level I once attained and not lack of money/Kstars.

So the next person who responds will be gifted ANY item of their choice from levels 1 through 17. Tell me your Game Center ID and dolls name (or add me) and I will send the item of your choice!
  • Options
    kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    GC: kinzaxo my doll is Kinza Munaf
    could you gift me this (picture) or the black and white striped shorts? whichever is convienent for you. Thanks so much! http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/brittnyrox/media/image.jpg1_3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    kinza wrote: »
    GC: kinzaxo my doll is Kinza Munaf
    could you gift me this (picture) or the black and white striped shorts? whichever is convienent for you. Thanks so much! http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/brittnyrox/media/image.jpg1_3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I don't think those 2 can be gifted.
  • Options
    You're welcome! Happy to help.
  • Options
    Delphine wrote: »
    I don't think those 2 can be gifted.

You are right. I never noticed that before. I wonder why?