Options

Don't have any goals...

Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
I finished all my goals on thursday and was supposed to start doing a third part of tales of crown (game of thrones look alike) but I still haven't gotten it and also didn't get any call from Kim about Kylie birthday this week but got the weekend event just not the jobs that usually goes along with it...Am I the only one this has happened to?

Comments

• Options
    Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    I got the weekend events but not the part 3 of Tales of Crown. There's nothing for me to do now :(
  • Options
    Kate Grey wrote: »
    I got the weekend events but not the part 3 of Tales of Crown. There's nothing for me to do now :(

Me too =(, all i am getting are the jobs that simon calls me to do but nothing major
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got the impression that the next Tales of Crowns task is forthcoming, I thought it was like a teaser. Pretty sure my games just finished 2, and got the mention of the next episode, but not the quest. As far as the weekend, saying you got the event but not the tasks, so you are able to do parties to get event points but not the BDway gigs? What levels are you. I know there are level prerequisites for events, and the level fluctuates.

So as far as Story line, pretty sure we just have to wait for the imminent update for Part 3. I've only had to wait once before, and while waiting for more Storyline, throw parties to increase fans and rank without spending money. Or if you want to date, build up relationship points. So mixing Side gigs in with these ideas make waiting for the update a little easier. I'll go see if I can find the level requirement for this weekend. But it stands to reason that if you got the Party meter with the prizes, you should have had the Kylie Party gigs.

Are you doing the party thing for prizes even though you didn't get the gigs? There is a lot of time allotted for this event, so I hope you're able to complete it. Sorry this is happening, but I hope you're able to play around the handicap. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got the impression that the next Tales of Crowns task is forthcoming, I thought it was like a teaser. Pretty sure my games just finished 2, and got the mention of the next episode, but not the quest. As far as the weekend, saying you got the event but not the tasks, so you are able to do parties to get event points but not the BDway gigs? What levels are you. I know there are level prerequisites for events, and the level fluctuates.

So as far as Story line, pretty sure we just have to wait for the imminent update for Part 3. I've only had to wait once before, and while waiting for more Storyline, throw parties to increase fans and rank without spending money. Or if you want to date, build up relationship points. So mixing Side gigs in with these ideas make waiting for the update a little easier. I'll go see if I can find the level requirement for this weekend. But it stands to reason that if you got the Party meter with the prizes, you should have had the Kylie Party gigs.

Are you doing the party thing for prizes even though you didn't get the gigs? There is a lot of time allotted for this event, so I hope you're able to complete it. Sorry this is happening, but I hope you're able to play around the handicap. :)

Thanks, I am in level 29 almost getting to level 30
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, well Level clearly isn't the issue. I'm going to ask you to submit a ticket InGame about the Kylie Gigs. First thing they'll say is make sure you've updated to the latest version. So do that, then copy your Hollywood ID# and include it in your message. (This will eliminate the extra steps of them contacting you asking for the number, and you writing back.) (Also, good idea to keep a copy of this number elsewhere in a secure location. If ever your game stops loading, or crashes and things, and you need support but can't get in to get your number, without that number Glu's hands are tied.)

Include how you got the Event but not the Kylie Party Tasks. (did you do parties and collect items?) Be as specific in your ticket as possible. And good luck.

Very nice meeting you, I hope for everyone waiting for new taks, the update comes soon. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, well Level clearly isn't the issue. I'm going to ask you to submit a ticket InGame about the Kylie Gigs. First thing they'll say is make sure you've updated to the latest version. So do that, then copy your Hollywood ID# and include it in your message. (This will eliminate the extra steps of them contacting you asking for the number, and you writing back.) (Also, good idea to keep a copy of this number elsewhere in a secure location. If ever your game stops loading, or crashes and things, and you need support but can't get in to get your number, without that number Glu's hands are tied.)

Include how you got the Event but not the Kylie Party Tasks. (did you do parties and collect items?) Be as specific in your ticket as possible. And good luck.

Very nice meeting you, I hope for everyone waiting for new taks, the update comes soon. :)

thanks for the advice, will do it!