Message Center: Drop Notes to Friends Here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    lucy.....oh no. Let me see what i can send you. You just wanted to be Gemini II. LOL

Eta: I see you but I think that's the old you so I'm going to call you went to a job first and see if you look differently or doublecheck that that's your current you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thanks Holly that's lovely of you you don't have to send me anything I requested you anyway because it's always nice adding friends :) And thanks so much eselletea but I feel like it was my fault so I can't complain! But I get to invite you to gigs now which is awesome - before I gifted you so it made you a romantic contact. I'm not sure if you get gifts though I'm sure I saw you say that somewhere - have you ever received any gifts at all on your girl game?

Aw yay! Yes actually my gifting issue was finally fixed so I got a ton of gifts at one time lol. I think I was receiving gifts for like an hour so thanks so much everyone! I think I accidentally gifted you before gigging so now we love each other :p worth it though so you could have some of the things back that you lost.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Koko you're the OG (original Gemini)! :) and thank you that's lovely of you I hope there's not a ghost me messing up people's friends lists :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Aw yay! Yes actually my gifting issue was finally fixed so I got a ton of gifts at one time lol. I think I was receiving gifts for like an hour so thanks so much everyone! I think I accidentally gifted you before gigging so now we love each other :p worth it though so you could have some of the things back that you lost.

Oh wow you have everything now I never saw that til just now! That must have been a lot then! I'm so glad it was fixed, and thank you - yeah I remember when we were in top couples on my game I was like huh?? And then I came here and learned about the gifting thing :D they should change it in an update though Koko lets restart your campaign! :)

Thanks webra and Alkoholiks :) and KaylaJ :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PolkaDot! Haven't seen you around lately! Hope you're doing fine :)
    PM to add
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I just wanted to say thanks to Ellygance, HollySisk and KaylaJ67 for sending me gifts, I definitely feel way better after having to restart my game. I appreciated them all very much and actually adored opening each and every one of them! I'd also like to give a shoutout to Dollfacexx for your honest attempt to gift me, though I still haven't gotten them yet XD It was nice to know that you tried, hopefully you get your KKH currency back.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    PolkaDot! Haven't seen you around lately! Hope you're doing fine :)

Thank you! Long story short: Series of bad computer crashes...lost my log in! Closer to where I should be now...still working on transferring stuff.

Thank you for thinking of me.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    To all my GC friends. Could you de friend me my game is having lags and I wouldn't want them to effect you guys since I probably won't be on often.
    Sorry but thank you!
    Please don't use this thread for gifting requests/thanks for requests. THere is a subforum all about Friends and Gifting. This is for contact that can't be made elsewhere. Thanks in Advance.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm re-adding GC friends and I'm missing some people where I can only remember part of their GC ID so if anyone wants to re-add me TIA :D
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thank you so very much, TeenWolfMan! I have been eyeballing that beautiful necklace & had plans to buy it when I have enough cash. But you totally made my day today. Oh man, I'm so happy! I love it very much. Thanks!!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    There are some truly wonderful friends on these forums! HollySisk, you rock, girl! I wish I could send you gifts, but you have it all lol!

Dice (Ricky) we are dating, so I hope you don't mind lol. Your doll is too cute to resist.

Happy weekend everyone!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks trufflebutter for the gifts! I'm so happy that now I have more cute clothes that costs k-stars! I really do appreciate them!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Thanks trufflebutter for the gifts! I'm so happy that now I have more cute clothes that costs k-stars! I really do appreciate them!☺
    Anytime :)
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Thank you to Lucy and Evelynethemachine for the gifts!
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    Thank you to Lucy and Evelynethemachine for the gifts!

Thank you for yours! :)
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I want to thank my husband S_A_M_C_R_Obfor all of the gifts even though I'm super late! I think I found him on this forum I'm not sure. Also his doll's little speech bubble asks if anyone can see him and I can.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Don't know if you'll see this or not, but giving it a shot lol....

I love the dress and shoes you're wearing right now. What lvl are they? Or were they from an event? Thanks!! <33

Edit: lolol, just lvld up to 24 and whaddaya know? I see the dresses! Haha! So just wanna know about the shoes. ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks again Ellie for more gifts❗I'm so happy that my doll has a whole new stylish wardrobe. ☺
    tmp_17974_KKH_Screenshot_1440473066543859694594.jpg
    upload gifs
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thank you anonymous friend, for giving me a big laugh, over a big misunderstanding. :) Big Heart and Hugs for my anonymous friend. You know how special you are.

It's not a bottle, but there's a message in your Inbox. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Note to Alkoholiks - Hi pal. Ran into Sam, he asked if anyone could see him, so in case he ventures in, yes. I did. Looking nice in your green casual but preppy sweater. Waves hi.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Note to someone: I'm at a loss. I thought we'd mended fences, I thought about you and sent a pm asking if we could be friends, we were before, and then I came up to my laptop, and as I was reaching out, you were dressing me down again. Timing huh? Had I waited 10 minutes, I wouldn't have embarrassed myself. I am a real stupid person sometimes, always looking for the good in people. My biggest blessing is my biggest fault. I will forgive anyone anything. Congrats. You literally knocked the wind out of me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    small note to no one special..... GET OVER YOURSELF cause honestly can say my day will not come to a grinding halt over you...... and yes if the shoe fits WEAR IT!!!
    Hi everyone. I just moved the last 3 pages of this thread to the Thanks for the Gifts Thread, If someone helped show you the ropes, if for any reason you can't reach a person to thank them or don't know how else to get a message across.....post it here. If it's gift related, please post it in the Sticky thread in Gifting and Friends: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?147235-Gifting-Thank-You-Notes Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have a note to all the wonderful people I've met here. You all rock. I wish I had more time to spend with each of you, if you saw how many pic I have of us in gigs, or how I call you in and then match your outfit so they correspond....you'd know how much I care for each of you.....my harddrive is filled with enough for a hundred Coffee Table Books, but alas, not enought time.

So, if you think I'm talking about you, of course you're right. And, if you think "She can't be talking about me..." Guess again. And, if we aren't on platforums togeher, then I really enjoy knowing you just from the forum. Thanksgiving weekend, and I'm thankful for all of you. There. I said it. Now don't make a big deal out of it. I'll lose my hard as nails reputation.

supacool_zpsypo7gnso.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey Koko! Hope you're well :)

I've tried to pm you but your inbox is full. When you've got space for another message, please let me know!!! I know you're a busy bee, so whenever you get a chance is fine!

:)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Just finished cleaning it out now. :) I wish there was like a 3 message warning, like in football games the 2 minute warning. I don't really get it. It's never 2 minutes from the end. lol :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hey Amy,

Haven't seen you to post since the weekend, so just checking on you :) I hope everything is fine and you are just busy at work or decorating or shopping for Christmas :D

Take care of yourself and write when you can.

Hugs and kisses

P.S your inbox is full, so I'm writing here.
    P.P.S update your game, I wanna gift youuu some fur girl lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey Amy,

Haven't seen you to post since the weekend, so just checking on you :) I hope everything is fine and you are just busy at work or decorating or shopping for Christmas :D

Take care of yourself and write when you can.

Hugs and kisses

P.S your inbox is full, so I'm writing here.
    P.P.S update your game, I wanna gift youuu some fur girl lol

I was just posting this same sentiment, but Sassy has it covered. I hope all is well, Amy.

Hugs from Serah
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks girls for your concern! Also for the other pms. You're all too kind! I've missed everyone and I'm ok. I can't believe how much catching up I have to do.

OMG!!!!! The Christmas update!!!! The decorations! The Balmain clothes! I face lit up and I gasped when I saw them (I bet you did the same, Sassy! lol).

Hope everyone is well and coolio :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai