Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know how to get this tiara? Was it from a past weekend event or does it comes with one of the comebacks?
    KKH_Screenshot_1439146521433.jpg
    post image
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Does anyone know how to get this tiara? Was it from a past weekend event or does it comes with one of the comebacks?
    KKH_Screenshot_1439146521433.jpg
    post image

Past weekend event ..
  • Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Why do the weekends start when I have 7+ gigs to get done 😩😩😩😩😩 I finally made it to the top 100 and umma start losing fans if I wimp out on gigs to have parties...
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Skeeter513 wrote: »
    Why do the weekends start when I have 7+ gigs to get done 😩😩😩😩😩 I finally made it to the top 100 and umma start losing fans if I wimp out on gigs to have parties...

You actually gain more fans faster throwing parties than doing gigs. You can do the Kylie's weekend event storyline and throw parties to get the exclusive items and then resume the rest of your gigs once you're done :)

You don't have to do jobs in the order they're listed in the "Goals" list.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Chester has taken so many L's this year lol... Kylie sure knows how to pick em' smh :(

PhotoGrid_1439078391882_zpsdqvvwwro.jpg

LMAO, A Mess!

He has a show on MTV2 about living lavishly but is about to get kicked out of his place due to non payment of rent, which means he's likely going to plant himself in Kylie's house. Run girl!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    teehee, i didn't even realize we had an extra day (at least I hope we do and it's not a tech thing lol)! i've been so busy helping my parents to get ready for their vacation that i guess i just never noticed the timing. whew! usually i'm tapping away like crazy for the next few hours but I think I'll take a break. THANK YOU GLU!!! <kisses>!

PS, have a few helper tasks that I promise I will get to soon for anyone who sent me one! Sorry for the delay, been super busy!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I guess this is the end guys, Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here and Until next time which will probably be tomorrow afternoon XD
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who completed this weekend's event. Thankfully, I have finished. Everyone looks great in their new clothes!

Vats, thank you for being a wonderful host for this weekend. :)
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    A used man is fine, but a used present? Re-gifted away from your Baby Mama? uh oh. If this is what he did to BC, does Kylie think she'll be different?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    A used man is fine, but a used present? Re-gifted away from your Baby Mama? uh oh. If this is what he did to BC, does Kylie think she'll be different?

I think she does, Koko, because she is still a child. Children usually believe what adults tell them. .
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm almost done my goal for this weekend event- which is only up to the purse because I'm lazy- but I've noticed that I'm getting 2 party stars instead of 1 per small talk with a guest? I remember the first party I threw I only got 1 per guest but now I am getting 2. Is this for everyone else as well? I am using the Miami home because I am still saving up for the Calabasas one.
    Delphine wrote: »
    I'm almost done my goal for this weekend event- which is only up to the purse because I'm lazy- but I've noticed that I'm getting 2 party stars instead of 1 per small talk with a guest? I remember the first party I threw I only got 1 per guest but now I am getting 2. Is this for everyone else as well? I am using the Miami home because I am still saving up for the Calabasas one.

Hi Delphine!
    Yes. Once you get the dress you get 2 stars per guest. If you get the purse and decide to keep going you'll receive 3 stars per guest :)

Andriod player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

at that age, of course

A) I can change him
    B) It's not the same, he loves me
    C) She smothered him, I give him what he needs

these may or may not have been used by myself at some point :eek:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    Apparently it's just Tygas car... It wasn't a gift. She was just using it
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I haven't finished. I'm still waiting on my boots.

speaking of Tyga... Here's one of my faves from him & Chris Brown who stays bae.

21dfn1t.jpg

Trey Songz, Tyga, Kendall, Chris Brown, Kylie, and idk who the other dude is.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi Delphine!
    Yes. Once you get the dress you get 2 stars per guest. If you get the purse and decide to keep going you'll receive 3 stars per guest :)
    I only received 2 for this event, even after winning the purse. I think it depends on the number of gift box items you have. I only got the earrings, aka one item, but I think if you get more than that you can go up to 3.

I'm watching as many trailers as I possibly can so I can open one more gift box. I can't let one more opportunity to get that necklace (or those shoes!) pass me by. I'm a glutton for disappointment I suppose....
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Ewww I hate Tyga and Chris Brown. Tyga is a predator IMO and I will never ever like Chris Brown after what he did to Rihanna. Domestic violence is never okay.
    I only received 2 for this event, even after winning the purse. I think it depends on the number of gift box items you have. I only got the earrings, aka one item, but I think if you get more than that you can go up to 3.

I'm watching as many trailers as I possibly can so I can open one more gift box. I can't let one more opportunity to get that necklace (or those shoes!) pass me by. I'm a glutton for disappointment I suppose....

Oh, ok. Let me know what u win if u open another box :)

Andriod player
    Ewww I hate Tyga and Chris Brown. Tyga is a predator IMO and I will never ever like Chris Brown after what he did to Rihanna. Domestic violence is never okay.

I agree. But Chester is just vile. That's why all this bad stuff is happening to him
    K A R M A
    If Kylie was my daughter... He'd be in the jail right now.
    Kykyd wrote: »
    Apparently it's just Tygas car... It wasn't a gift. She was just using it

Yeah, I just saw the update on TMZ. He got her a Ferrari. He can't pay his rent...but can afford a Ferrari.

He's still gross IMO

Andriod player
  • DannilionDannilion Registered Users 19 Posts
    Eight more parties for the boots. I think I might be able to do it, thanks to the extra day. It'll be the first weekend event I've completed in months.

Fed up of getting 4000 cash in the gift boxes though. I liked all this week's gift box prizes but after opening 4 boxes in total I got none of them. My friend got the earrings and I'm jealous.

These parties feel a bit easier than before- not as easy as they were originally, but I'm only needing one bar of 40 energy usually to do them. Is it actually easier or am I just remembering them as harder than they were?
    Yes, the whole thing seems doable. I was going to say easier, but we don't want Glu tightening it up again. But doesn't it feel great to tap your way to a new outfit, and it's so attainable. I was impressed that my game that had no bonus items still finished yesterday, and there is still half a day to get those boots.

I love your avata Dannilion. And you're right, the parties loosened up a bit. We haven't been treated to such a Chill Weekend in a while. That's why I said I love Glu again. When all 3 of my dolls get awesome SKickin boots, well, I lean back in my chair and take a long deep breath and say, Yes, life is good again. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg finally gots mah boots!!!! Now Polka & me can match. ^_^

2n0r8yd.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm 300 pts away from the finish but my energy bar is not built for this so i'm sure i won't get the shirt. this game was much more fun with unlimited resources. i feel like a peasant
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i'm 300 pts away from the finish but my energy bar is not built for this so i'm sure i won't get the shirt. this game was much more fun with unlimited resources. i feel like a peasant

Lol...you may feel like a peasant now, but you'll be back on top singing

Andriod player
    DMV Doll is so right, you'll be on top again. And besides, as much as your signature denies it, you're chill. ;) You dolls are looking good, and sometimes it's fun to be with the masses. Either way, nuthin can dull your Shine Doll.

Zoë, you and Dot look great together. I was going to put on that hat, saw you and knew my blonde couldn't compete with your dark hair, so I went a different way.

I am so happy about the extra time. It's like Glu loosened the belt a little so we could breathe, live in the Real World a little, and still claim the rewards. This is more how I remember it back in the good old days, when you could get the prize without buying gift boxes. SO 2 of my dolls, were comfortable enough to buy some gift bApple P got ALL 4 items.But the third game, well she isn't rich enough to buy boxes. So I didn't think she'd get the boots. But she did, with a day left over. People are still finishing, and when they get here in their finery, we'll treat them to champagne and cookies. I'll go set them up.

Happy Monday Everyone. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations to all who have completed or reached your goals one more time with this event!

Thanks Glu for giving us a nice event. We want to see more of this and if possible with such cool clothes for men as are women's!

It was a pleasure to be the host, even though I haven't time to plan anything special!

I hope you guys have enjoyed what I could do!;)

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Tyga , you could have done better--why would you give your girlfriend the car you gave your baby mama?
    I think I'm laughing at how ridiculous this is..
    It seems to me like Blac Chyna is having the last laugh!
    tmp_24548_Screenshot_2015_08_10_18_07_3012722602.png
    image hosting site no sign up
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Omg⁉Tyga gave Kylie (Blac Chyna) used car and now he bought her a brand new car as a birthday gift! 2 🚗🚘❗❗❗Smh
    tmp_24548_Screenshot_2015_08_10_18_25_52_1055584.png tmp_24548_Screenshot_2015_08_10_18_26_30_2076469.png
    free image upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my god! Kylie looks pretty with blonde hair XD Anyway back to the topic. WOW! I'm not too sure Blac is getting the last laugh now. A Ferrari though? Ugh, people are too rich these days Lol
    It sounds so fancy If I was Kylie I'd probably be crying right now, and then I'd give tyga the longest hug Lol
    EDIT: Okay so I was just reading an article with some tweets about how Kylie is old enough for Blac to be popping off at her...
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I really liked this weekend event! I finished it this morning, I'm glad they gave us until Monday night. At first I didn't like the boots but I don't really have any (the only pairs I have are from both Kylie weekends). When I opened the special giftbox I got $4000, uhh. But I opened another one and ended up getting the dress, which I LOVE!

KKH_Screenshot_1438985181502_zpsabfvx4zl.jpg

I can't wait for the next weekend event, I hope it's good! I just hope it's not a dating one.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay