Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

191011121315Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh my god! Kylie looks pretty with blonde hair XD Anyway back to the topic. WOW! I'm not too sure Blac is getting the last laugh now. A Ferrari though? Ugh, people are too rich these days Lol
    It sounds so fancy If I was Kylie I'd probably be crying right now, and then I'd give tyga the longest hug Lol
    EDIT: Okay so I was just reading an article with some tweets about how Kylie is old enough for Blac to be popping off at her...

I heard that Tyga is broke now because he owes money for his rent and will get kicked out of his place. So I have doubts that he is a supposedly rich rapper lol. Oh maybe that's why now he has a reality show on MTV 2 to make more money.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    kkhlexi wrote: »
    I really liked this weekend event! I finished it this morning, I'm glad they gave us until Monday night. At first I didn't like the boots but I don't really have any (the only pairs I have are from both Kylie weekends). When I opened the special giftbox I got $4000, uhh. But I opened another one and ended up getting the dress, which I LOVE!

KKH_Screenshot_1438985181502_zpsabfvx4zl.jpg

I can't wait for the next weekend event, I hope it's good! I just hope it's not a dating one.
    Your doll looks stylish wearing the dress! I wished that I would have won the black dress or the shoes inside of the gift box but instead I won $4000. Smt. I was extremely disappointed about that but I'm happy that I have all of the items from this party event. I think this is the 1st time that Glu gave an extra day to complete this event. I'm glad that I took my time though. I didn't have to rush until the last minute to get all of the items. For some reason this weekend event felt more relaxing and wasn't complicated at all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I completed the event, and spent the weekend collecting 40 k-stars just because i hoped I'd get the shoes.
    I got one lousy shirt not even from the regular boxes, or golden boxes, but regular wardrobe clothes that cost kstars this is such bs.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I would have gladly traded my boxes of 4000K$ for a 40KStar. But I was thrilled to finish the event on all 3 games. Getting the boots times 3 was awesome. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    So I'm back from NYC (raise up koko! Thanks for all your tips). Glad to see the event is still going on so I have a chance to get something maybe. I'm gonna grind for the box at least and if I have time, the dress. We'll see! Hope everyone enjoyed the event, seems like it was a winner. :)

I'm so happy my husband didn't divorce me. Yay still married! :D
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I divorced my wife! I have been at max points with her for at least a month but couldn't risk losing a huge chunk of fans because I was trying to become #1 so that I could start another Comeback quest. I started my Comeback quest and then waited to see if the weekend event was a dating event before I ended things with her. While I wanted to be single for a while, my very next date with Stefan must have been amazing because he proposed! I accepted but I'm not going to the altar any time soon!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My Doll won all the items from this weekend. Here she is...

SWLxsrj.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Oh, ok. Let me know what u win if u open another box :)
    I got energy LOL FML..... I seriously have no luck!
    Last week, someone said you should never take another set of giftboxes right after the first. I forgot that, and sure enough after a decent looking palette of GBs, the next was So full of 4000K$, there was hardly room for anything else. ANd the anything else was 40Stars, or 50 Energy. So....I remind myself, now for the future.....Never take a 2nd palette right after the first. Go back and take another chance later.

But AppleP got all 4 Bonus items, for the first time ever. If they took away the 4000$, More giftboxes would be purchased.
    Holly,and Lexi, your dolls looks great in both outfits. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here is meeeee :D

mlpc5.jpg
    Oh Sabina, you look lovely. Nice to see you, You've been hiding. I love your eyes. AppleP didn't get the eyes, but ZAndroid did. So jelz doll. I should put Apple in all her weekend stuff. First time ever, got all for bonus items. 3 in one table. When I got up off the floor, I was on fire. Not at all. I then did another 2 tables of 3 each. got 12K$, a swimsuit I got the previous day (diff color) for 10Stars in the daily boxes (yes, I sometimes buy those too. I'm bad), and some energy, and the wipe prize of 40KStars. I'd rather have energy if I can't have prizes. But I digress. You look wonderful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Thank you Koko, I pop in from time to time that's why I'm not posting all the time :\
    I just got the shoes and quit while I was winning :D
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Here is meeeee :D

mlpc5.jpg

Where is this hair from? I love it.