Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    46%? Wow I thought that the royalties weren't so expressive!

The involvement of Kim should be much bigger than we thought, maybe it's time to charge a higher quality game for her too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    I won't be playing Jason's. I don't like shooter games.

"Sniper X: Kill Confirmed launches sometime this fall and promises the same vague features as Glu's other in-development games thus far: name, likeness and a celebrity voice. But at least we know that it's a first-person shooter. If you'd rather not wait to see if it's just garbage littered with microtransactions designed to bleed your bank account dry, maybe give the excellent Hitman: Sniper from Eidos a run instead."
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
    But I'll play the rest. I'm too anxious! I feel like their taking too long to put them out. KKH is getting boring to me.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I expected Katy Perry's game to look like that. Huh, I wonder why they're taking so long to release them..hmm..maybe because they're still developing and testing. Now I would definitely play Kendall & Kylie's game. Why not have Tyga in the game? The more celebrity guests the merrier. Better than looking at a bunch of pink and blue haired NPCs.
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey guys, nobody has more infos about Kendall and Kylie Game, Launch or photos? I'm so excited for this game, normally available late 2015 (I don't know if this is the official date) and so excited for Britney Spears & Nicki Minaj game 🙌🏻 Are u excited too? :o
    screen-shot-2015-03-18-at-11-07-14-am-png_zpsckoo5atz.png
    I'm so excited for the new games I'll probably drop Kim K's game when they come out lol
    FB_IMG_1438738136337_zpsz66oifev.jpg

That's all I have for K and K
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That's interesting. Kendall & Kylie game contract will last for only 5 years.
    tmp_1997_Screenshot_2015_08_11_12_50_03127226027.png

tmp_1997_Screenshot_2015_08_11_12_51_01_10555841.png

upload img
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

So I'm assuming that Katy Perry game is going to be released after Kendall & Kylie game.
    tmp_6984_Screenshot_2015_08_11_12_58_19_1_105558.png

tmp_6984_Screenshot_2015_08_11_12_58_34_11272260.png

adult image
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm most excited for Britney's game. And I would be over the moon if Jamie was in the game too. I'll probably end up downloading and trying all the games once they come out, but who knows if I'll actually get into them and continue playing.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I could play the Nicki Minaj game if she keeps it real and is all about for us broke college students.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    I'm most excited for Britney's game. And I would be over the moon if Jamie was in the game too. I'll probably end up downloading and trying all the games once they come out, but who knows if I'll actually get into them and continue playing.

Which Jaime? Papa or Sis?

What I want in the new games is blue eyes to customization!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Which Jaime? Papa or Sis?

What I want in the new games is blue eyes to customization!

Jamie Lynn the sister :D
    I think Jamie Lynn will appear in the game, she is the only person in the Spears family that is famous beyond Britney.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Katy posted this 2day.

PhotoGrid_1444858747718_zpsvjjxji58.jpg

Keep a look out for K&K, Britney and Nicki :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Katy posted this 2day.

PhotoGrid_1444858747718_zpsvjjxji58.jpg

Keep a look out for K&K, Britney and Nicki :)

I love the Dancing Shark! (If you watch the talk show, Watch What Happens Live, there is a "gay shark" that seems the precursor to Dancing Shark).

As fun as this looks, I'm a bit afraid of starting another Glu game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Okay, so these are just my thoughts on a few of the games;

2q8xdoz.jpg

Pro's:
    -New roles; we'll most likely be singers (how exciting omg).
    -More diversity in jobs (award shows, like the Grammy's if they go with the singer angle, tours, etc.)
    -The clothes (Britney has such a fun fashion sense, with brighter colors, it's really different from
    Kims)
    -New facial features (possibly) and maybe even new skin tones if the icon is anything to go off of..

Con's: -The only con I can think of is the weekend event problem and the amount of space it may take on.

1zbze3b.jpg

Pro's:
    -All of the new people in this game!! Ken and Ky definitely have a hipper squad....imagine; Gigi Hadid,
    Bella Hadid, Cara Delevingne (!!!)
    -The clothes. Need I say more?
    -This game will most likely be more social media orientated...instagram and twitter will play a big role.
    And maybe we'll finally get to make our own posts on our social media!
    -BODY TYPES, FACIAL TYPES; We'll definitely be getting Kylie's lips, or at the very least Kendall's
    height (maybe? please?)

Con's: -This game seriously overlaps with Kim's. I mean, what do we do now? Walk the runway, go to
    appearances, throw parties...that's the exact same thing Kendall and Kylie do. It will definitely be
    redundant.

Note: I haven't seen anything from Nicki's game, but I will definitely be playing that as soon as it comes out.
    Imagine the diversity in her game, she's a huge advocate for that! Fun hair colors, different body types, costumes, jobs.
    Plus, with Nicki, she really cares about how she's represented; so you know she'll put her 1010% into this game.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    How disappointing. Looks like all my weekend outfits can't fit on these other characters. That would really be cool! I would play these other games if so.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    While I love KKH I will say that based on Katy's style, her in game clothing will probably closer to my own fashion sense. Much more colorful and fun.
    Is Katy Perry game is even gonna get released soon?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Lizard wrote: »
    The game is now available in some countries. //not mine tho//
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.katyperrypop

Thanks for the link but the game isn't release yet on the US.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for informing! I downloaded on my android and am testing out the game now! I was about to sleep.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thanks for informing! I downloaded on my android and am testing out the game now! I was about to sleep.

I wonder if the game is fun. It looks fun based on the game graphics but I would be extremely disappointed if her game is boring.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I've just started playing and thought I'd share a few thoughts :)

I quite like the wardrobe. It's more organised than Kim's (e.g. tops had different sections for short-sleeved, long-sleeved, dresses, and costumes) and seems a lot more customizable (more hair colours, get to choose where to put a tattoo).

The locations look alright. And you can put on Katy Vision Glasses to see like she does (makes the place more colourful and allows you to talk to what I can only assume are imaginary non-human friends). This feature is making the storyline a bit kooky (which could be seen as a good or bad thing)

The actual gameplay (energy, tapping etc.) is pretty similar to Kim's (as expected) but it's quite cool having music gigs for a change.

Overall I feel like this is targeted towards a younger audience and I probably won't keep playing. I just hope Glu bring the wardrobe features to Kim's, especially since we have pretty big wardrobes by now
    Suki, can you take some screenshots and post them pls?

Andriod player
    Suki wrote: »
    I've just started playing and thought I'd share a few thoughts :)

I quite like the wardrobe. It's more organised than Kim's (e.g. tops had different sections for short-sleeved, long-sleeved, dresses, and costumes) and seems a lot more customizable (more hair colours, get to choose where to put a tattoo).

The locations look alright. And you can put on Katy Vision Glasses to see like she does (makes the place more colourful and allows you to talk to what I can only assume are imaginary friends). This feature is making the storyline a bit kooky.

The actual gameplay (energy, tapping etc.) is pretty similar to Kim's (as expected) but it's quite cool having music gigs for a change.

Overall I feel like this is targeted towards a younger audience and I probably won't keep playing. I just hope Glu bring the wardrobe features to Kim's, especially since we have pretty big wardrobes by now

Ok thanks for the feedback. I think that I will play Katy Perry game when it's released on the US. I may enjoy her game since I am a young adult at my mid 20s lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Wardrobe:
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-08-02-04_zpsqvudykri.png
    (there's also pink and blue hair)
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-08-02-19_zpsftdoebnt.png
    (movable tattoos)
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-08-52-51_zps8tfkw1cc.png
    (costumes you're supposed to wear for gigs)
    So colorful. Thank you for posting :)

Andriod player
    Gigs:
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-07-58-45_zpsfarwvxs3.png
    (first gig with Katy watching)
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-09-07-16_zpsnujdo4sw.png
    (you choose a theme and decorate your gigs)
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-09-08-32_zpsdgpajqru.png
    (some actions cost energy + Katy gems)
    Screenshot_2015-10-17-08-55-06_zpsptfguior.png
    (I think you can go to random clubs and perform. Idk, I haven't tried)