New update 3.3.0

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
Hey everyone! There's a new update available for iOS!
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
Prev13456789

Comments

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Just updated my game! WE CAN HAVE A SECOND BABY!!! And we can delete contacts! Santa Barbara is gorgeous. Wow so overwhelming. I need to catch up with Kris for the new quest. Ahh so happy!!!
    Only one new hairstyle and all the new clothes with the update are gift box only except for a pair of capris and a pair of shoes, kind of disappointed about that. :/

EDIT: Do we HAVE to adopt our second baby or can we still have one with our husband? Anyone know yet?
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Idk. I have to start over with my husband so I guess we'll find out. Hopefully someone still married can help us out
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Jwilkinson10Jwilkinson10 Registered Users 4 Posts
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    Idk. I have to start over with my husband so I guess we'll find out. Hopefully someone still married can help us out
    I had to start over with my husband too but we do get to do some ads and pics with our baby 👏
    has anyone bought the house yet??
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I don't want a second baby unless they force me to have one. I really wish they gave us the option to get our spouses to keep the child tbh. I am pumped for the contacts update, though. About time.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I live for updates! And hey, no weekend event with Jonathan? All other celebs had one.
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    WE CAN HAVE A SECOND BABY!!! And we can delete contacts! Santa Barbara is gorgeous. Wow so overwhelming.

Picture pleaseee, if anyone proceeds?? :o Hope it comes on Android soon.

Oh and these Gift Boxes are a lil' too much now. So we'll pay 40 K-Stars for a palette of these useless outfits during weekends now?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    has anyone bought the house yet??

I did. It's pretty small. No bedrooms, only a living room. I expected it to be bigger because the outside of it looks huge. You do have the option to buy some iguana lizard looking pet thing though.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    We can delete contacts but not GC contacts.
    Glu... *** I thought we were clear about that part?
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Ugh just noticed they up'd the max for our spouses.. max is now 15000. I'm assuming once you reach that your spouse will ask about another baby. I'd rather do that than pay for the baby but ugh, thats a lot of dates...
    The adoption center lady said we could adopt or conceive... Looks like you can have another baby with your husband too!
    And btw those new achievements they added to the game are super nice! I got over 30 k-stars and a bunch of cash from those!
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm waiting for Simon to call so my baby can start her cereal commercial lol. I don't know if I want another baby just brecause someone said they upped the max relationship and I have to start over. Would our new baby share a room with his or her sibling? Lol
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ChristyKay wrote: »
    Ugh just noticed they up'd the max for our spouses.. max is now 15000. I'm assuming once you reach that your spouse will ask about another baby. I'd rather do that than pay for the baby but ugh, thats a lot of dates...

Oh great❗Really Glu⁉ I was almost close to reaching the max level of the relationship points. Ugh❗I feel like it's going to take me forever to have a baby. I was going to get divorced soon but I can't stand my annoying husband lol. I don't think that I got the update yet since I'm on android.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Ohh my godd im literally crying my ideas 😱😱😱
  • evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    OMG that's so cool I got 64 k-stars and over 30000 cash from the new achievements! Wuhu!!!!
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Found this on social media. Looks like Glu added a pop up for those who play an altered game in this new update.

PhotoGrid_1439322179521_zpsz9ceqhhx.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Why is Glu rushing us to have a second baby for? Some players didn't even conceived with their partner to have their first child yet. Smh 😐😯
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I felt like that update was too fast for me. I thought that players could have a second baby when Kim's second baby is born. Why so soon though?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Found this on social media. Looks like Glu added a pop up for those who play an altered game in this new update.

So now Glu found a way to track down cheating players with hacked games?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm not happy with the lack of new clothes. I'm at 12K with Apple P's hubby, so 3000points and they'll have a second. So some good things some not so good, but if they keep the weekend events long enough for people to win all the prizes, I'll pipe down about the clothes. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

They rolled out a similar thing for iOS on the 4th of july. But people playing legit games can have their game checked by glu. I'll go see if there are any cases of that . In the end, weeding out illegal games, helps the gameplay overall for the legit players.

But if you were erroneously flagged, meet me in Support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Android players have u updated ur game cuz im not using my phone
    Android players have u updated ur game cuz im not using my phone
    I checked on Google Play and the update didn't came yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

They rolled out a similar thing for iOS on the 4th of july. But people playing legit games can have their game checked by glu. I'll go see if there are any cases of that . In the end, weeding out illegal games, helps the gameplay overall for the legit players.

But if you were erroneously flagged, meet me in Support.

Glu wins in both cases .. I mean is all abot the number of players ..
  • PrincessDollPrincessDoll Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello.

In new here and I have a question.
    I just updates my game and got all the new achievements and awards but cant travel to Santa Barbara.
    Its nowhere in my travel list.
    In level 30 currently.
    Does anyone know where to find Santa Barbara?
    Thanks.

Glu implemented an illegal/altered game flagging system around July 4th that excluded them from weekend events.

Players who contacted Glu about that issue were sent an email letting them know if they (Glu) performed a detailed audit on their (player) game and found out it was indeed hacked the would revoke access completely.

There was still a lot of questions back-n-forth especially on weekends. So it looks like Glu added this pop-up to inform players of what they need to do in order to get weekend events again.

Andriod player
    Wait, is the Android update out? Mine said no, so that screenshot was the iOS version? Oh Sheesh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wait, is the Android update out? Mine said no, so that screenshot was the iOS version? Oh Sheesh.

But it looks like an android version
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Thanks for this DMV Doll (((Hugs))). I saw an Android tag on a repost of this, and thought it was for them.

But yeah, it's great to give people a chance to fix their games before the weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glu wins in both cases .. I mean is all abot the number of players ..

The Android update hasn't been released yet. The screenshot is from someone who plays on iOS.

Andriod player