New update 3.3.0

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    For the guys, there's a man-bun! Where's Vats?!
    image.jpg1_zpsme6ipdoi.jpg

There are six<?> of these shark sweaters in different hues in the gift boxes, and these pants can be bought with Kstars; the shoes cost kash. I think that's about it... Besides the fantastic feeling of alllllll of those new achievements rewards pouring in! Thanks, Glu!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm on android and so far no update. I'm hoping we'll get it by tonight! Has anyone bought the house? If so how much is it and what does it look like inside? I was saving up for the house in NJ but I'm really disappointed with the interior of it. But if the Santa Barbara house is nice I'll probably buy it.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yes I love the 2nd baby, and I love the surprise of stuff flying in, sniff sniff, but I will do anything for dresses. My hubby was working in Junior Dresses in the Garment Center when I dumped my biker boyfriend for him. Hey, remember the appendix for some passing grades? Besides, after I married Mr. Dressman (now mr Puterhead) we bought a Harley. Win win Freakin Win. .) So, I apologize for my outburst, spitting out my "Where's the clothes?" rant a couple of times. But....where are the clothes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Wait what?? Yes this is great! I didn't update yet mwah mwah! I love you Glu. Okay, I'm back lol.
    It sucks that I'm a low level :( But hopefully I'll still be able to meet Kim when I get there.
    This is great, I'm having the best day, so I just got a reply from Glu and I can get my stuff back but it takes time. Yay!!(Event Items) Thank you so much Trevor for telling me to contact Glu when needed!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu never added new clothes inside of my hubby's closet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Glu never added new clothes inside of my hubby's closet.

Is there an android update now

No not yet. I think that android players will get the update later.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Does this mean there is a second nursery now? Or will our hubby if we have one be able to hold the 2nd child?
    Also what's the new hairstyle, i don't see it?
    EDIT: Nevermind I see it. Y'know I was hoping for the Beyoncé hair..
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    No not yet. I think that android players will get the update later.

Of course first APPLE
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I wonder if the reason they don't always add a lot of clothes is because there's already a good amount in the wardrobe and we usually get free stuff every weekend. I'm not sure, but I'd like to see them add more clothes, or at least make them purchasable! I don't want to have to wait for boxes to get clothes.

Also, did anyone else see the cute white outfit the girl in the "what's new" was wearing? Has that come out yet or could it be a weekend event coming up?
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
    Of course first APPLE
    This is just because the game was released on IOS first then it was released on android.
    Of course first APPLE
    Yeah. It's annoying that android players always get the updates after apple players. Glu needs to work on that so that both can get the updates at the same time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Well said Danielle. Are you excited about the 2nd Baby? Oooh, we can go look in the adoption center again. cya! Your avatar reminds me of an actress, and I can't put my finger on it. Any clue? or shall I say Klu?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well said Danielle. Are you excited about the 2nd Baby? Oooh, we can go look in the adoption center again. cya! Your avatar reminds me of an actress, and I can't put my finger on it. Any clue? or shall I say Klu?
    Yes, I am VERY excited. I will most likely be adopting for both times. Or maybe I will have one with my hubby but you know me... impatient and all..
    I'm not sure who I look like XD
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yeah. It's annoying that android players always get the updates after apple players. Glu needs to work on that so that both can get the updates at the same time.

Glu has made progress, Andriod players now get the update the same day at least bcuz before it took dddaaaaayyyyyssssss !!!!

Hopefully in the future it will be at the same time :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I have an Android and for some reason today my game has been freezing up like every 5 minutes or so and shutting down. Anyone else having this issue? Must be because of the update as this has never happened before.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just broke up with my wife two days ago!!!! ARGH!!! I was at max points (12,000) so I wasn't earning much from the relationship and I was tired of her standing there in all my homes. Geez, so clingy! I break up with her and 48 hours later Glu changes things where I could have earned more points and another baby. Dang it.

Speaking of second babies, I wish our first one could transform into a toddler (like North). It could be so much fun to dress a toddler!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Here is my doll rocking the 'fashionable hobo' look. (I didn't steal the cat I swear)
    image.jpg1_zpsfknokjtm.jpg
    In other news, I completed two 8 hour gigs thanks to the rewards from the achievements. Thanks glu!
    I'm excited for a second baby as I only have 3000 points to collect, I feel sorry for the people who had to start from the beginning:( but you will get there in no time! You never know maybe this weekend event will be a dating event?
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

Thanks for the words of encouragement Angie!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Today I'm having hairgasms !!!! I just fixed my hair and now I see that soon my doll will rock in a bun, ho ho ho feels like Santa is here!

Oh I want those sweaters with sharks!

Please tell me there's a new hair color in the game, right now there isn't a color that simulates my new color!

Ok now back to reality, I don't have space on my device, what do I do?
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    For the guys, there's a man-bun! Where's Vats?!
    image.jpg1_zpsme6ipdoi.jpg

There are six<?> of these shark sweaters in different hues in the gift boxes, and these pants can be bought with Kstars; the shoes cost kash. I think that's about it... Besides the fantastic feeling of alllllll of those new achievements rewards pouring in! Thanks, Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Santa Barbara Update

Here is a screen grab with the notice about the update plus some of the new items in the ladies' wardrobe.
    Hairstyle = there is one new hairstyle. It is a rather odd looking very short style pictured in both images below. It costs 40 K stars
    Pants = There is one new pair of pants for purchase. It's the knee length denim pants with holes pictured below. They cost 50 K stars. There are also six new pairs of high waisted pants that are only available in a gift box. The colors are white, light gray, dark gray, blue (pictured below), khaki, and gold.
    Tops = There are also six new bra like/very cropped tops that are only available in a gift box. Their colors match the new gift box high waisted pants. I show the light gray and the blue on my Doll picture below.
    Dresses = no new dresses
    Shoes = There is one new pair of shoes. They are black & gray heels and cost $7,000 kash.
    Accessories = There are no new accessories

qB4A8lk.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Thank you Holly. Awesome. :) Wish there was more to buy, but you never know what happens, right? I'm not hurting for clothes. I have to go check the shoes you can buy again. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Advice for starting the new update

Glu has added several new in-game achievements that will give you kash, energy, and K stars. I recommend using all of your current energy before you install the new update because you'll be receiving lots of energy! Whether you do this or not, pay close attention to your energy total as you click on the bright green achievement notices because you are earning energy with almost every click on it. I earned enough energy to finish a party, finish two 3 hour events, and start another 3 hour event. One of the quirks you'll face is the inability to invite a doll to any of the events while you still have the green achievement notices. It's fine, just keep clicking on all the other buttons to complete the gig.

I estimate that I earned about $60,000 kash, 70ish K stars, and 100 energies from the new achievements.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Thank you Holly. Awesome. :) Wish there was more to buy, but you never know what happens, right? I'm not hurting for clothes. I have to go check the shoes you can buy again. Thanks.

You're welcome. I should have worn the shoes for at least one of my pictures but I didn't think about it until I was posting to this thread and didn't feel like going back to take another image. The shoes aren't very exciting but at least they are available for kash!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    This is super off topic but does anyone know how people jump 150 or more spots on the top stars list? One of my GC friends goes up and down constantly changing my ranking.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    No I had just crossed off my list of things I dread getting in gift boxes - I got that hair, the satin wide-legged one piece, the blue squared dress, the white pouch bag, and now these trousers? In so many colours?? Whyyy
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    I was expecting more clothing for this new update. I guess that there will be more new clothes and accessories on the future update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    No I had just crossed off my list of things I dread getting in gift boxes - I got that hair, the satin wide-legged one piece, the blue squared dress, the white pouch bag, and now these trousers? In so many colours?? Whyyy

AMEN Lucy!! You know the 40 K star "gift boxes" will be filled with these hideous pants this weekend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS