New update 3.3.0

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What are these new achievements Holly?

You know I never get these items from the boxes, only the slippers that are available to buy lol

I'm sorry for your wife!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that we have to fly to Malibu but we can drive to Santa Barbara? Santa Barabara is almost 70 miles past Malibu! Glu really has geography issues. I wish that the locations were listed by distance from LA/Hollywood instead of just being added to the end of the list.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    P
    Vats wrote: »
    What are these new achievements Holly?

You know I never get these items from the boxes, only the slippers that are available to buy lol

I'm sorry for your wife!

Achievements = (I wasn't focused on the names as I was paying attention to my energy level but I think these are some of the differences)
    Cribs (number of homes you own)
    All about the Swag (number of accessories you own)
    How I Roll (using your car)
    Big Spender (a higher level now available)
    Shoe Addict (number of shoes you own)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Did you get my message when I mentioned the hair? I immmmediately thought of you. Style first, we'll work on color tomorrow.

Um, for space, First thing I would do is dump or send to dropbox any pictures to free up space. Are there any apps you can remove? Then if you clear the cache NOT DATA from apps that will help. There is one thing that says it will clear up the Data Cache of all our apps at once, but the word Data in Data Cashe scares me, and I don't know what to do. Anyone? Anyone from the state hosting the Liberty Bell? Or any other state? lol.
    Today I'm having hairgasms !!!! I just fixed my hair and now I see that soon my doll will rock in a bun, ho ho ho feels like Santa is here!

Oh I want those sweaters with sharks!

Please tell me there's a new hair color in the game, right now there isn't a color that simulates my new color!

Ok now back to reality, I don't have space on my device, what do I do?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cool, thanks Holly!

Yeah Koko I have answered you, you haven't seen?

Thanks for the tips, the problem is that my device theoretically have space, but it doesn't accept the updates, so crazy right!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It may be a sign that I need to get a life when I'm all excited by having my pretend family all together in their pretend nursery for the first time, but yay! And yeah, it's a pretty rough, empty little nursery, but at least it looks better with everyone in it!
    image.jpg1_zpsvk0llv82.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Is anyone thinking of adopting a baby, or conceiving again? If so post pictures please. I want to see if there is another nursery and if your spouse gets to hold your other baby. Wait whoa, am I seeing correctly? Is the spouse IN the nursery. Huh.. not sure how to react..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I guess you're measuring for the 2nd krib. Lovely family snapshot. Your hubby looks speechless. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I got the new update, but Santa Barbara isn't anywhere on my list, as far as I can see. Does anyone know why?
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    So the spouses are in the nursery now?

No I won't have another baby, Bort forget it!

I feel guilty for didn't have purchased the giraffe, but looking at Pillar's nursery , I feel better lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I guess you're measuring for the 2nd krib. Lovely family snapshot. Your hubby looks speechless. lol.

That sounds about right, a second crib! I'll definitely go for it.

Yeah, I think he's at a loss for words because it'd never occurred to him that more than one baby was even physically possible... Maybe he would've been more careful about things.

But anyways, here's the first family photoshoot! And yes, it's totally normal for spouses to be standing eight feet away from each other-- don't be assuming nanny-troubles or anything!

Be gone, pesky floor fan!
    image.jpg1_zps8nc4hjao.jpg

Cordelia89 wrote: »
    I got the new update, but Santa Barbara isn't anywhere on my list, as far as I can see. Does anyone know why?

You looked around in the California neighborhood carefully? It's in a secondary drop-down menu, after Calabasas.

So the spouses are in the nursery now?

No I won't have another baby, Bort forget it!

I feel guilty for didn't have purchased the giraffe, but looking at Pillar's nursery , I feel better lol

Bort, keep after him! Mell needs a stunning purple-eyed twin brother.

And hey-- are you equating love of a child with ownership of a bookshelf shaped like a tree?

• Victoria_xoVictoria_xo Registered Users 9 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Santa Barbara Update

Here is a screen grab with the notice about the update plus some of the new items in the ladies' wardrobe.
    Hairstyle = there is one new hairstyle. It is a rather odd looking very short style pictured in both images below. It costs 40 K stars
    Pants = There is one new pair of pants for purchase. It's the knee length denim pants with holes pictured below. They cost 50 K stars. There are also six new pairs of high waisted pants that are only available in a gift box. The colors are white, light gray, dark gray, blue (pictured below), khaki, and gold.
    Tops = There are also six new bra like/very cropped tops that are only available in a gift box. Their colors match the new gift box high waisted pants. I show the light gray and the blue on my Doll picture below.
    Dresses = no new dresses
    Shoes = There is one new pair of shoes. They are black & gray heels and cost $7,000 kash.
    Accessories = There are no new accessories

qB4A8lk.jpg

Where do you guys get these lovely eyelashes from?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't have a baby yet, but is my hubby allowed to go inside of the baby's nursery room and interact with his child?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

It sounds crazy to say it like this, but we won that set of eyes in a recent weekend event!

Maybe they'll put them in one of those throwback gift box events one day...

I don't have a baby yet, but is my hubby allowed to go inside of the baby's nursery room and interact with his child?

As far as I can tell, he just stands there and says his normal obscenities. Nothing more than that.

We can bring our babies to photoshoot now? Or are there like special storyline gigs where we are able to if we have one?
    EDIT: Can we actually put the baby IN the crib now. Maybe above the crib, if we have one, it should say sleep as an interaction or whatever and then the baby can actually be inside. That would be great..
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Bort, keep after him! Mell needs a stunning purple-eyed twin brother.

And hey-- are you equating love of a child with ownership of a bookshelf shaped like a tree?

So you want that bookshelf?

I like that one that has a ... I don't know what animal is that, you pay k$ for it.

Ok for me to redeem myself of the junk coming out of my mouth I will send the bookshelf for my goddaughter Pillar, but don't hold your breath it may take a while, you know platform division!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    We can bring our babies to photoshoot now? Or are there like special storyline gigs where we are able to if we have one?

I think there's maybe just one photoshoot so far, a special one for your official baby photos. You can choose a prize of either money or three Kstars as payment for the three-hour shoot.

Edit: I was wrong! It's a new questline of baby events! Woohoo!

Oh, which one did you pick?
    EDIT
    And ooh yay (about the photoshoot and prize)
    I will definitely be adopting one boy and one girl.
    Ha, I already have their names picked out--I'm just weird like that so don't judge.
    So you want that bookshelf?

I like that one that has a ... I don't know what animal is that, you pay k$ for it.

Ok for me to redeem myself of the junk coming out of my mouth I will send the bookshelf for my goddaughter Pillar, but don't hold your breath it may take a while, you know platform division!

You know I love to read the junk coming out of your mouth!

Well, I felt shamed enough to spring for that Kash furniture. But I don't know if I like it... I'll wait for your present eagerly! :p
    image.jpg1_zpsxrsoa6vz.jpg

EDIT
    Ha, I already have their names picked out--I'm just weird like that so don't judge.

I can never resist Kstars! The other reward was like, $4000 or something. So it begs the question-- why are 40kstars also worth that much money in the gift boxes, HUH?!

Tell us the names! It's Willow and Pape, amiright?

Lovely family Luz!

Ok I'll go take a shower, eat something, watch soap opera and have nightmares in which I can't update the game!

Good night everyone!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh okay, me neither but I may need to in this case. Though the cash soesn't mean much I am broke on the game so it'll give me a boost on buying hairstyles for my babies.
    Edit: Lol, those aren't the names. I posted them in the waiting room thread but that was old so most likely no one has gone there in the past weeks.
    Any the boy's name is Christopher James keeping it cool, sophisticated, and simple.
    And then the girl's name is Jessica Rose
    And then My Doll's name is Rebecca Ivy.
    Edit:
    My user name on forums used to only apply to my doll on the game since when j first joined forums her name was Danielle Rose but now it only applies to me since that is my name.
    Lovely family Luz!

Ok I'll go take a shower, eat something, watch soap opera and have nightmares in which I can't update the game!

Good night everyone!

Clear games/songs/podcasts that you haven't played within a month, clear photos into long term storage...

I hope it works out well for you! Sleep well.

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    EDIT

I had a hard time out picking baby names since I'm picky about that. But I already chose the names so I'm already prepared. Personally, I like unique, creative, and unusual names (but not weird names though). I'm working my way up to 12000 points since I want to have my 1st baby. I'm almost close though. I need 9000 points to progress towards my relationship level.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    OMG I didn't even know about this update til right now! My first 2 days of junior year have been ROUGH. I've already had about 4 quizzes and I probably did bad on all of them. I'm gunna go adopt another baby rn tho I've been waiting on this forever! Ttyl.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    OMG I didn't even know about this update til right now! My first 2 days of junior year have been ROUGH. I've already had about 4 quizzes and I probably did bad on all of them. I'm gunna go adopt another baby rn tho I've been waiting on this forever! Ttyl.
    My locker got jammed on the first day DX It sucked I couldn't really open it so I just had to carry everything to each class. But luckily it got fixed.
    I had a hard time out picking baby names since I'm picky about that. But I already chose the names so I'm already prepared. Personally, I like unique, creative, and unsual names (but not weird names though). I'm working my way up to 12000 points since I want to have my 1st baby. I'm almost close though. I need 9000 points to progress towards my relationship level.
    To be honest, I literally just go to baby name websites, LOL I know, and I just look through names there :P