New update 3.3.0

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    DANG IT. I knew I shouldn't have divorced Jeff! Well looks like I gotta win his heart back. Probably.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh okay, me neither but I may need to in this case. Though the cash soesn't mean much I am broke on the game so it'll give me a boost on buying hairstyles for my babies.
    Edit: Lol, those aren't the names. I posted them in the waiting room thread but that was old so most likely no one has gone there in the past weeks.
    Any the boy's name is Christopher James keeping it cool, sophisticated, and simple.
    And then the girl's name is Jessica Rose
    And then My Doll's name is Rebecca Ivy.
    Edit:
    My user name on forums used to only apply to my doll on the game since when j first joined forums her name was Danielle Rose but now it only applies to me since that is my name.

Pretty names, all! I look forward to seeing both of your babies in the future.

Maybe they'll eventually have a multi-sling gear for the dolls, so that all of the babies can be in photoshoots! Or maybe it'll be kinda like in the Simpsons, when Apu just has a million babies hanging off of him! If Kim really goes crazy with the babies, this game could get weird.
    image.jpg1_zpsw0cqbtbq.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Mauve, see how much it would cost to make up. If you do, then your accumulated heart points just start adding up from where you left off. That's what happened with my Android games when I remarried myself. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Haha, I used to LOVE the Simpsons. I sure hope Kim doesn't over do it with the children.
    I'm hoping he does another comeback and once he's a e lister I'll get back with him.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm holding my new baby girl Carson while my nanny holds Daniel. I don't guess the nanny ever sleeps... Or leaves my nursery, kind of creepy but maybe she's just really devoted to her job.
    image_zpsa16n7epa.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    To be honest, I literally just go to baby name websites, LOL I know, and I just look through names there :P
    I did the same thing too. I went to some baby name websites and it gave me some ideas. When you adopted your baby, did the game allowed you to type in the full name? I was planning to type in the baby's first name, middle name, and my hubby's last name.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I did Isabella Marie the first time and Christina Grace the 2nd. Hmm now that I think about it I may make the baby girl's name Christina grace again but I just want to be original and new instead of repeating names.
    EDIT:
    OMG there's a NANNY? Okay open the front door then shut it again because I am so surprised. Wow I have got to get a better catchphrase LOL! Well that' school
    Congrats, Trevor! Your babies are gorgeous!

We may have to watch this one overbooked nanny for signs of exhaustion! I'm holding my new son Mateo while Miss Popular Nanny comforts Pilar about the sudden change in circumstances... So much for the brief appearance of the spouse in the the nursery! Thank goodness I took pictures.
    image.jpg1_zpswqnvjcq1.jpg

And now I'll quit with the pictures! But any day that I can post Apu somewhere on the interwebs is a fine day.

I did Isabella Marie the first time and Christina Grace the 2nd. Hmm now that I think about it I may make the baby girl's name Christina grace again but I just want to be original and new instead of repeating names.
    EDIT:
    OMG there's a NANNY? Okay open the front door then shut it again because I am so surprised. Wow I have got to get a better catchphrase LOL! Well that' school

Wait...does this game have nannies now? So Glu provided nannies for parents now? I wonder how much do we have to pay the nanny weekly.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'll talk to you guys later, going to bed. Goodnight :P
    Congrats Trevor on your new addition.
    Luz your family looks lovely.
    I'll talk to you guys later, going to bed. Goodnight :P
    Congrats Trevor on your new addition.
    Luz your family looks lovely.

Thanks, Danielle! I told myself I'd wait longer and see a ton of babies, but I couldn't resist the blue <grey?> eyes that would match daddy's so perfectly!

Goodnight...

LuzVarias wrote: »

We may have to watch this one overbooked nanny for signs of exhaustion! I'm holding my new son Mateo while Miss Popular Nanny comforts Pilar about the sudden change in circumstances... So much for the brief appearance of the spouse in the the nursery! Thank goodness I took pictures.

And now I'll quit with the pictures! But any day that I can post Apu somewhere on the interwebs is a fine day.
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Your babies are so adorable! At least the nanny will take care of the babies since the in-game hubbies are lazy stay-at-home dad lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Whoah how do you get the nanny? Do you have to have a second child first?
    Thanks Carol! Pretend babies are so well-behaved, too!

I'm looking forward to seeing more nurseries over the next several days!

ChristyKay wrote: »
    Whoah how do you get the nanny? Do you have to have a second child first?

Yes, she only appears when you have more babies than you can hold. <Two, apparently. Though I can hold my own real two daughters at once. Hint, hint, hint!!>

And not to sound like suuuuuuuch a terrible brat, but I'd love to be able to choose to use the spouse or the nanny!

Your welcome. So I'm going to take a lucky guess that you adopted your 2nd baby, am I correct?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Uggghhh I still haven't hit 12k again since I had to completely start over with a new spouse - couldn't afford to charm my old one again. I just want one baby, now I'm gonna have to grind dates forever to get a second one too?? *cries in a corner*
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
    Your welcome. So I'm going to take a lucky guess that you adopted your 2nd baby, am I correct?

You got it! I'm not what you'd call patient.

Okay, okay, one more picture. I think my husband is getting anxious about not being noticed anymore, since he keeps unsubtley elbowing poor Mateo. Don't know what that's all about! I mean, he's still in the picture, unlike the poor first baby!
    image.jpg1_zpsamhvpdqg.jpg

I don't know why, but I love the diapers-only look on the KKH babies...actually, I love it on real babies, too, now that I think of it. Tiny bellies!

pandamoo85 wrote: »
    Uggghhh I still haven't hit 12k again since I had to completely start over with a new spouse - couldn't afford to charm my old one again. I just want one baby, now I'm gonna have to grind dates forever to get a second one too?? *cries in a corner*

That stinks. I'm sorry.

Don't they always say "the more dates you go on, the cuter the baby you get"?

But seriously, you're gonna be so pleased with yourself when you eventually get them...

I'm probably going to have a baby with an attractive purple eyed npc. I hope I get a kid with purple eyes. Maybe a girl this time?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    If I'm having an awful time waiting to finish these dates to get my baby, I can't imagine how much of a mess I'm gonna be waiting 9 months for a real baby.
    Hi Mauve! I hope that works-- can't wait to see the pictures!

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

The pretend babies aren't so well behaved at their photo shoots. My little darling was wailing and her arms were flailing.

fJhX0nn.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Were you talking to Marcel about the possibility of a sibling for her? That might be the trouble.

HollySisk wrote: »
    The pretend babies aren't so well behaved at their photo shoots. My little darling was wailing and her arms were flailing.

fJhX0nn.jpg

I love this picture! Your baby face is priceless.

What if you want to hold Pilar and give the Nanny Matteo? I want to hold them both! WAh. Tell me more in the morning, ok? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Were you talking to Marcel about the possibility of a sibling for her? That might be the trouble.

Good point. The little princess doesn't want to share her limited wardrobe.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Omg God bless Glu for the delete contacts list! Now I have so many candidates for my baby mamas. Sadly I don't have any males to accompany me, but the females are just as beautiful. Thank goodness I can conceive in a same *** marriage.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    HollySisk wrote: »

fJhX0nn.jpg

I checked SamiJ in the nursery before the shoot. She was cooing like a little angel. Check the nursery...baby needs attention. Something rl motherhood teaches you, check the needs before you leave the house. a lot easier to change a diaper at home than in the backseat of a lincoln.

But she looks adorable. Maybe she was going for mood. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary