Don't have any new gigs

Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
After the Second Tales of Crown (not sure about the name, but the one based on GOT) I didn't get any storyline to follow. Am I the only one having this problem? It's so boring without a goal :( thanks

Comments

• Julia6taJulia6ta Registered Users 13 Posts
    Kate Grey wrote: »
    After the Second Tales of Crown (not sure about the name, but the one based on GOT) I didn't get any storyline to follow. Am I the only one having this problem? It's so boring without a goal :( thanks

I didnt even have any new storyline after nenes. I only have side gigs. I contacted glu, they replied And only told me to look through all the places And npcs. Nothing was found, so they told me to wait until a new update. I hope they fix it, because i have this problem for over a month.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you've completed all the storyline, you just make money with side gigs, or, increase romantic levels with dates, (personally, I can't remember the last Date one, so...I'm doing gigs because the date weekend will pop up and I want to be ready. They're expensive!"

It won't be long. The game is just so...addicting that sometimes we get through a little faster. Make the most of it, or relax and play a little more leisurely. Play because you want to play dress up and see what your friends are wearing. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Julia6taJulia6ta Registered Users 13 Posts
    If you've completed all the storyline, you just make money with side gigs, or, increase romantic levels with dates, (personally, I can't remember the last Date one, so...I'm doing gigs because the date weekend will pop up and I want to be ready. They're expensive!"

It won't be long. The game is just so...addicting that sometimes we get through a little faster. Make the most of it, or relax and play a little more leisurely. Play because you want to play dress up and see what your friends are wearing. :)

I agree with you, but its a bit frustrating. :)
  • Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yeah, thank you, guys. I hasn't sure I finished the storyline or was just a mistake in my game. I guess I played too much and now I'm bored. I have the baby, all the houses, most of the clothes. I really like having a goal or something :(
    ios Update came out this afternoon, I haven't had time to check for andoid, but you see this afternoon complaints, and then suddenly the update is here. I'm not being patronizing when I say relax and do other things. It wasn't long at all. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thank you so much!! This update is everything!! I'm LOVING IT!! Everything we could've asked for and more and after my disappointement with Pretty Little Liars, I was in need of something to cheer me up!! My attachment to this game is so not healthy but I so don't care hahah (I didn't trade ny phone bc of it)
    Kate Grey, welcome to the darkside. Unhealthy attachment means you're in the club. lol. My androids didn't get the update yet. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    My Kindle didn't get the update til late this evening. So hang in there Koko!! <333
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Thanks, got them yesterday. For the first time, I didn't rush out and buy the house. If it's a dating weekend, I'll probably spend the cost of the house.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary