New update 3.3.0

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I checked SamiJ in the nursery before the shoot. She was cooing like a little angel. Check the nursery...baby needs attention. Something rl motherhood teaches you, check the needs before you leave the house. a lot easier to change a diaper at home than in the backseat of a lincoln.

But she looks adorable. Maybe she was going for mood. ;)
    I went to the nursery before I went to the gig because I wanted to put little Grace Elizabeth in an outfit that worked with my Doll's. I suppose a need could have been triggered after I left but she was all good just a minute before I started the gig.

Despite her tears and tantrum, everyone loved the pictures and Simon already has Grace Elizabeth booked for another gig. Perhaps she'll be the next Brooke Shields?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What if you want to hold Pilar and give the Nanny Matteo? I want to hold them both! WAh. Tell me more in the morning, ok? :)

To hold the other baby, you just tap the little icon above the Nanny's head. But yes, it'd be great to snuggle them up together at the same time.

I have to say, it's a great way to handle the babies: so easy to switch off between them, and happily, everything you already own for the first baby is available to the second-- clothes, hair. When I opened up Mateo's closet, there was one new "boy" outfit, but no other differences that I could see.

Pretty cool, Glu!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    have you noticed, that if you do a photobooth with the baby, you hear the cooing or crying as if you were in the nursey with her. Whenever they're in the game, and I hear crying, I have to take care of it. I swear, Baba never had a single blister of diaper rash. I tossed more dry diapers, but I was always checking. It comes from having a dirty diaper sensitive nose. I could never get over mom's who check and after looking in side say "Oh, it's not too wet." Excuse me, but did you ever stop to think that any anount of wet is too much? It's either wet or it's not. Change the darm diaper. Am I right?

But seriously your little sweeitie looks like she'd snag a dramatic role with no problem. She was just sowing the photographer her range. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't ever like someone as much anymore if I discover they're leaving a baby to sit in wetness! Nasty. Diaper rash is so preventable!!

Hey, Koko, I can't stop with the pictures. I know I'm being obnoxious, but check out this hat! He wears it on his paper-route. It gets him double the tips, easy.
    065c1a08-2c5d-40c7-aa86-495d20b20c71_zpsri2pcjff.jpg

have you noticed, that if you do a photobooth with the baby, you hear the cooing or crying as if you were in the nursey with her. Whenever they're in the game, and I hear crying, I have to take care of it. I swear, Baba never had a single blister of diaper rash. I tossed more dry diapers, but I was always checking. It comes from having a dirty diaper sensitive nose. I could never get over mom's who check and after looking in side say "Oh, it's not too wet." Excuse me, but did you ever stop to think that any anount of wet is too much? It's either wet or it's not. Change the darm diaper. Am I right?

But seriously your little sweeitie looks like she'd snag a dramatic role with no problem. She was just sowing the photographer her range. ;)
    Back in college I worked as a Nanny. One of my clients was awful about leaving her son in a dirty diaper. Poor little guy had terrible diaper rash after every weekend with his parents. I'd spend Monday - Friday getting it cleared up only to start the cycle all over again.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    There's a special place in hell waiting for someone like that. Ugh. One of my aunts was the same way with her babies. And they weren't hurting for money or anything!

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    So who's gonna hold the second baby, my wife? Because I am getting there and well now that I'm into this, I might as well get fully into it.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Wait.... I don't have Santa Barbara! What's going on? I did see that there was an option to have another baby though.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Wait.... I don't have Santa Barbara! What's going on? I did see that there was an option to have another baby though.

It's in the California options that you can "drive to" or take a bus. While it makes zero sense that we fly to Malibu but drive to Santa Barbara, that's the way it is set up. When you open the drop down menu for the various CA locations, there is now a second page with Santa Barbara on it.

Once there, click on the mailbox and the bush to try to earn more energy. I tried to find a third clickable but couldn't. The house can be purchased for $65,000 kash or 110 k stars. I bought it with kash. There is a pet -- a lizard -- that can be purchased for 55 K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    So who's gonna hold the second baby, my wife? Because I am getting there and well now that I'm into this, I might as well get fully into it.

There is a Nanny who can hold one baby. It also looks like sometimes the spouse is there to hold a baby.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I'm at the second gig with my baby. We are shooting a commercial for cereal. I turned on the volume and I can hear little Grace Elizabeth giggling and cooing. I'm curious to see if Grace starts misbehaving like at the modeling shoot.

cK0uJNs.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love it!!!
    vats wrote: »
    today i'm having hairgasms !!!! I just fixed my hair and now i see that soon my doll will rock in a bun, ho ho ho feels like santa is here!

Oh i want those sweaters with sharks!

Please tell me there's a new hair color in the game, right now there isn't a color that simulates my new color!

Ok now back to reality, i don't have space on my device, what do i do?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    It's in LA, look in the drop-down menu, they added a second page. Santa Barbara comes after Calabassas!
    Hello.

In new here and I have a question.
    I just updates my game and got all the new achievements and awards but cant travel to Santa Barbara.
    Its nowhere in my travel list.
    In level 30 currently.
    Does anyone know where to find Santa Barbara?
    Thanks.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Can't wait!!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    There is a Nanny who can hold one baby. It also looks like sometimes the spouse is there to hold a baby.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Yeah, I'm not excited at all. I still have to grind for dates. I'm going to with my original plan... Wait on my husband comeback. It's cheaper and less time consuming. I still will have to wait awhile but at least I don't have to start all the way over. If he doesn't do another comeback I won't have another baby. I'm happy with the son I have, if I can get another that's fantastic! If not I won't be sad. I may keep Jeff. Not sure. But only time will tell.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I really love that there's more you can do with your baby with this update! Just did a photoshoot and a commercial. Still just holding the baby, but I guess that's not going to change.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I think my husband is trying to hint something here lol!!!
    I'm so glad I haven't dumped him, I've been maxed out forever and have thought about it so many times!

FullSizeRender_zps1b09b5ee.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Has anyone worked out how to conceive if you adopted last time?? I went to the adoption centre INSTANTLY as I opened the new update and it looked like you could only adopt. Then when the adoption centre called she said if you want help adopting another baby or conceiving, so I went back but no luck...

I adopted the first time thinking I'd be able to have a litter of children, but I want to conceive this time (I'm ridiculously bored with my husband, we've been married since you first could, so I need to liven it up a bit! haha!)

And thanks for the shower of money & stars at the beginning of the new update, it was like christmas!!! it seemed to go on for ever, THANK YOU!! I just wish that my energy wasn't full at the time, because all the energy gifts were going nowhere unfortunately, it's a shame they weren't banked as additional energy like the gift boxes...

But if anyone knows how to conceive the second I'd be hugely grateful! THANKS!
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    SarahUK wrote: »
    Has anyone worked out how to conceive if you adopted last time?? I went to the adoption centre INSTANTLY as I opened the new update and it looked like you could only adopt. Then when the adoption centre called she said if you want help adopting another baby or conceiving, so I went back but no luck...

I adopted the first time thinking I'd be able to have a litter of children, but I want to conceive this time (I'm ridiculously bored with my husband, we've been married since you first could, so I need to liven it up a bit! haha!)

And thanks for the shower of money & stars at the beginning of the new update, it was like christmas!!! it seemed to go on for ever, THANK YOU!! I just wish that my energy wasn't full at the time, because all the energy gifts were going nowhere unfortunately, it's a shame they weren't banked as additional energy like the gift boxes...

But if anyone knows how to conceive the second I'd be hugely grateful! THANKS!

Im guessing you're going to have to have maximum amount of hearts to be able to conceive with your husband. Last time it was 12000.. And with the new update is 15000.

******IF YOU HAVENT DONE THE UPDATE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ENERGY ***
    You can get new gigs or complete ones you currently have. Every time my energy filled which was a couple of times I would stop accepting the rewards and used the energy completely before continuing to accept more rewards. I was able to do 4 gigs like that!! So take advantage!! On my other game I was able to complete 2 8hr gigs w the extra energy, the only downside is you can't call a friend.
    GC Minne622
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Im guessing you're going to have to have maximum amount of hearts to be able to conceive with your husband. Last time it was 12000.. And with the new update is 15000.

Thanks Minne623!
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Okay, since the new update allows you to do more things with your babies, which is awesome.... should I cave and spend my stars to adopt??? I was going to wait for a VIP weekend but I feel like I'm missing out on things, and the Adoption Center has a kid that looks like my old one. I figure maybe I can adopt one then keep grinding to get to 15k with my spouse to conceive one? Though that might take a few months LOL.

This is my old baby with my ex husband that I don't want to make up with cuz I might as well just spend the stars to adopt:
    tumblr_nsylreUoB71scxz2ko1_1280.jpg

This is the one in the Adoption Center right now:
    tumblr_nsylreUoB71scxz2ko2_1280.jpg

ugh these images are so big I'm sorry, they're from my phone so I can't resize.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    The new android update is here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just updated my game. I'm an android player. I have a love/hate relationship with this new update. I love that I have more energy bolts, more cash, and k-stars. Yay❗I hate that the fact that I have to stay with my annoying hubby because I'm only one step closer to have a baby. The worst part is that Glu increased the relationship points to 15,000. Ugh❗I don't think that I will adopt a baby because it costs too much kstars. I think that with this new update I changed my mind so I will stay with my hubby and have 2 kids with him. I don't want to get divorced and start dating a new guy. It will literally take me longer if I start a new relationship with another guy. I don't want two different baby daddies lol.
    Omg❗❗❗I'm so happy that we can delete old contacts. Has anyone thought about deleting their exes from their contact list? I'm still undecided if I should delete my ex husband from my contact list though. I probably won't keep him on my contact list anymore since I'm not getting back with him anyways. I deleted two guys from my contact list because I accidentally got their number when they flirted with my doll. I never dated them and I never will. I have no interest in starting a romantic relationship with them.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    If it is your first baby the required level is still 12,000. My husband and I just had our first about 5 minutes ago! At first it looked like the typical thing when you reach a goal where he says something sweet. However when I got on my plane he asked if I wanted a baby! I assume 15000 is when he will ask about a second.
    If it is your first baby the required level is still 12,000. My husband and I just had our first about 5 minutes ago! At first it looked like the typical thing when you reach a goal where he says something sweet. However when I got on my plane he asked if I wanted a baby! I assume 15000 is when he will ask about a second.

Oh OK. Thanks for the info. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Did you have a boy or girl? Do you have any names in mind? I'm sure that you will be a wonderful mother to your little one. When will you show and share a picture of your baby here on the forums?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    That's odd, did anyone else see this overlapping box in their wardrobe?

PhotoGrid_1439371587224_zpsdaesl1sj.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    That's odd, did anyone else see this overlapping box in their wardrobe?

PhotoGrid_1439371587224_zpsdaesl1sj.jpg

No I checked inside of my closet and I didn't see that happened inside of my wardrobe.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can anyone post more details of the new home in Santa Barbara? Is there a pet? A car? Does the furniture cost Kash or K stars?
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Can anyone post more details of the new home in Santa Barbara? Is there a pet? A car? Does the furniture cost Kash or K stars?

There's a pet, and thankfully most of the furniture is paid in dollars!
    AliBryant wrote: »

There's no garage, it's just one room (with the nursery icon)