60 K Stars for furniture (2)
    55 K Stars for iguana
    50 K Kash for furniture (3)
    No car
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    SarahUK wrote: »
    There's no garage, it's just one room (with the nursery icon)
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Thanks for checking Davida

IMG_20150812_054359_zpskoebbgha.jpg

Hope thia helps Ali :)

60 K Stars for furniture (2)
    55 K Stars for iguana
    50 K Kash for furniture (3)
    No car

Thank you both!
    iOS
  • MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    No update for kindle...typical.
  • Victoria_xoVictoria_xo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Did facebook get an update yet? :)
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Did facebook get an update yet? :)
    My facebook game is not working since 2.8.0 update,, i dont think so ..
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The inspiration behind the only purchasable clothing items for ladies in the update

PhotoGrid_1439383275823_zpsospfmwc6.jpg

Andriod player
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    It's not the best of Kim, but I guess she can have a miss too.
    The inspiration behind the only purchasable clothing items for ladies in the update

PhotoGrid_1439383275823_zpsospfmwc6.jpg
    A new baby, I spent half a day choosing the first one :O
    And there have been no new baby outfits...
    In the absence of an update I'll just post me and baby Ulisses. I think my second baby is going to be a boy, maybe I'll give him a girl's name so he toughens up...Paris? they'll tease the hell out of him but I am a celebrity so weird names are a must.

I just noticed my lipstick doesn't match my shoes...**** stylists.

28sm3us.jpg
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey there's Paris of Troy and Paris in Romeo and Juliet... they weren't that tough though I guess so it still works
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    You still can't gift hairstyles to spouses :(

At least wifey is in the nursery, now; and we're definitely trying for a second baby, this time bio rather than adopted.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    SJ_R wrote: »
    At least wifey is in the nursery, now; and we're definitely trying for a second baby, this time bio rather than adopted.

As soon as you have two your spouse is replaced by a nanny... ??? haha! I would have liked him to have held the other baby, thanks.
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    well that was a bit of an anti-climax! I've been dating all day & we've finally conceived, but it's pretty much exactly the same baby that we adopted, you don't get any choice at all, but I guess that makes sense... oh well! I have a feeling hubby's gonna get the boot VERY soon!
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    On my last update, tapped out all my energy in a gig, but still had gig left over. I took the update and as I saw the energy hit 40 I quickly tapped out some energy in my gig (I was right there when I took the update) and then it filled back to 40. I did this a few times as the update loot was rolling in. It was fun, and I wish I had done that with the other 2 games. So, extra energy. if you haven't updated yet, try being in a gig, and just keep doing your tasks while the update stuff flies in. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    On my last update, tapped out all my energy in a gig, but still had gig left over. I took the update and as I saw the energy hit 40 I quickly tapped out some energy in my gig (I was right there when I took the update) and then it filled back to 40. I did this a few times as the update loot was rolling in. It was fun, and I wish I had done that with the other 2 games. So, extra energy. if you haven't updated yet, try being in a gig, and just keep doing your tasks while the update stuff flies in. ;)

Or do parties! Get tons of fans. You just can't invite anyone.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Hi. So I sprang for another baby. Little Venus was just so cute and calling out to me.
    but why ix there a Nanny Speech Bubble over my babies head? So I can't see both babies without interference?
    BadNannyButton1_zpscxcilsk4.jpg
    And when you tap her button it's worse. Does this have to stay there? Ugh. Not happy.

BadNannyButton22_zpscsspz8cb.jpg

Can't her bubble go off to the otherside and interfere with the window? We have such limited action with our kids. Puhlease?

Oh, BTW. This is little Venus. I named her after my Bestie in Mommy n Me classes in real life. I thought her mother was so cool naming her that, but Venus wasn't thrilled, and said the name was a lot to live up to. She rocked it, and so.....Here's to you Venus. BTW, Venus named her own daughter Kristie. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Where there is a will there is a way. If you happen to be in the same circumstance, (I'm thinking smartphone screen, mine is 5 long) no need to worry. You can take all the screenshots you want. simply tap on t the Purchase icon to open it (you don't have to buy it, just look) that moves the talk bubble by the nanny. Scroll to the left take that screenshot. Crises averted.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Brittni918Brittni918 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Did anyone here have a problem with not having Santa Barbara on their travel list!!!!????? I do not have it since downloading the new update.
    Brittni918 wrote: »
    Did anyone here have a problem with not having Santa Barbara on their travel list!!!!????? I do not have it since downloading the new update.
    Its in California neighborhoods
    At my baby's first commercial shoot ,but something is missing....but I just can't put my finger on it lol

PhotoGrid_1439401499254_zpsbnrld9py.jpg

Andriod player
  • Victoria_xoVictoria_xo Registered Users 9 Posts
    My facebook game is not working since 2.8.0 update,, i dont think so ..

That's weird because mine works perfectly, so facebook will never get the new update?:/
    At my baby's first commercial shoot ,but something is missing....but I just can't put my finger on it lol

PhotoGrid_1439401499254_zpsbnrld9py.jpg
    The camera thing and the chair.. I like her shoes ..
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Santa Barbara Update
    (You'll find this new location in the LA neighborhoods)

Here is a screen grab with the notice about the update plus some of the new items in the ladies' wardrobe.

Hairstyle = there is one new hairstyle. It is a rather odd looking very short style pictured in both images below. It costs 40 K stars
    Pants = There is one new pair of pants for purchase. It's the knee length denim pants with holes pictured below. They cost 50 K stars. There are also six new pairs of high waisted pants that are only available in a gift box. The colors are white, light gray, dark gray, blue (pictured below), khaki, and gold.
    Tops = There are also six new bra like/very cropped tops that are only available in a gift box. Their colors match the new gift box high waisted pants. I show the light gray and the blue on my Doll picture below.
    Dresses = no new dresses
    Shoes = There is one new pair of shoes. They are black & gray heels and cost $7,000 kash.
    Accessories = There are no new accessories

qB4A8lk.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Advice for starting the new update

Glu has added several new in-game achievements that will give you kash, energy, and K stars. I recommend using all of your current energy before you install the new update because you'll be receiving lots of energy! Whether you do this or not, pay close attention to your energy total as you click on the bright green achievement notices because you are earning energy with almost every click on it. I earned enough energy to finish a party, finish two 3 hour events, and start another 3 hour event. One of the quirks you'll face is the inability to invite a doll to any of the events while you still have the green achievement notices. It's fine, just keep clicking on all the other buttons to complete the gig.

I estimate that I earned about $60,000 kash, 70ish K stars, and 100 energies from the new achievements.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    SarahUK wrote: »
    As soon as you have two your spouse is replaced by a nanny... ??? haha! I would have liked him to have held the other baby, thanks.

A nanny? When did she get interviewed?! I hope she's not some creepy stalker...

Can anyone tell me what happens in the photobooth? Do you get to choose which baby to hold?
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    In the photobooth, you automatically hold the baby you're holding in their nursery. If you want the other baby, go to the nursery, tap the button above the nanny's head to make the switch, and go back to the photobooth. Et voila!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    In the photobooth, you automatically hold the baby you're holding in their nursery. If you want the other baby, go to the nursery, tap the button above the nanny's head to make the switch, and go back to the photobooth. Et voila!

Thanks! Shall have to remember that. Wonder if the second babe will get as much attention as the first?
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I wish they had upped the max achievement level to 7. I had maxed out all the "old" achievements, except catwalk.
    You remind me of the babe...
    Great info u provided Holly :) To piggy back on you...

This top is also available

PhotoGrid_1439410357905_zpsc7dkv0nc.jpg

And here's the inspiration for the new gift box items

PhotoGrid_1439411600270_zps4avpjsws.jpg

Andriod player
    I went through my wardrobe three times and couldn't find that shirt. Then I checked to see if there was another update... Nope. I went through the clothes one last time and FINALLY realized that shirt is not available until level 37. I'm at level 34. It's a cute top but 50 K stars!?! For a essentially a high low t shirt? Ugh.
    Holly
    I play on iOS