New update 3.3.0

Comments

• DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    How do I delete contacts?
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    BTW... Thanks Glu for the retro achievements! I ended up with abt 60 K Stars, $33K Kash and full energy :)

Am I the only one furiously deleting D, E, ex-hubbies and ridiculous looking NPCs from their contact list? I know we wanted to be able to delete GC & Google+ contacts, but it's a start...

PhotoGrid_1439414723897_zpsvjwhhtca.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Can delete the contacts is a great addition, I want to delete all NPCs of my romantic contact list, I was very noob and got all the numbers when they offered me lol

Well, that if one day I put my hands on the update ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Who does the Baby icon on top of the nanny do? Does it let you hold the other baby?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    BTW... Thanks Glu for the retro achievements! I ended up with abt 60 K Stars, $33K Kash and full energy :)

Am I the only one furiously deleting D, E, ex-hubbies and ridiculous looking NPCs from their contact list? I know we wanted to be able to delete GC & Google+ contacts, but it's a start...

PhotoGrid_1439414723897_zpsvjwhhtca.jpg

Lol! You're not the only one. I'm about to delete my first ex husband from my contact list. I hate bumping into him at a restaurant or club and he can't say a **** word to me. It's extremely awkward. My ex husband and I have a history together. I regret marrying that e-lister. When I first met him, he was wearing a ugly outfit. I felt sorry for him but I dated him and married him. When I gave him a makeover, he changed and became extremely arrogant. At the time, I didnt have enough heart points, he never insulted my outfits but he still think that he was better than me. When I met my former bodyguard, it was love at first sight. I didn't cheat on my 1st ex husband though. I divorced him to start dating Jack Farmer. Jack is better than my ex Nathaniel because Jack is humble just like me. I couldnt stand how arrogant Nathaniel became. I'm so happy about deleting old contacts in this new update because in real life I would never ever keep an ex boyfriend phone number saved on my phone.
    tmp_2515_Screenshot_2015_07_29_03_24_56_18932925.png
    image upload no limit
    tmp_14972_Screenshot_2015_08_12_19_06_06_1_18932.png
    image upload no ads
    Here's a pic of my ex husband Nathaniel Chapman.🆙⬆
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    ...Am I the only one on their first and only wife? I don't get her geek speak half the time, but I'm never planning on divorcing!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    SJ_R wrote: »
    ...Am I the only one on their first and only wife? I don't get her geek speak half the time, but I'm never planning on divorcing!

Mine is a geek too, I only marry those because I love their comments xD Unfortunately, I lost my first husband after I had to go back and revert to an older iCloud save that I hadn't touched in months and can't afford the stars to make up with him, so I'm on my second spouse now. I don't really mind though - I had an awful glitch months ago where my husband vanished and I couldn't get married again, and had to restart my entire game to fix it after 4 months of talking to support.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • jazzypoojazzypoo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Only one room! With 17-$20000 furniture which to me is lazy give us more rooms like with the orginal houses or stop making them so expensive,i regret even buying it
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This update is so small! I saw on instagram people saying that there's only two new jobs. Two with our babies and the one with Kris, about a cooking book. I mean... Seriously?! Where's the third season of ToC?!
    I don't know if it's true, but if was... Oh, no.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    But ok, now I have my baby boy and my baby girl :D
    Congrats on your second baby! I'm trying to find a baby girl right now.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Anyone else with a strong feeling that the weekend event will be dates? I'm going to wait til then to try and up my level with my husband so I don't spend all my money at Oak now! Might as well earn something while spending.
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Anyone else with a strong feeling that the weekend event will be dates? I'm going to wait til then to try and up my level with my husband so I don't spend all my money at Oak now! Might as well earn something while spending.

I think it will be dating too. It's been quite a while since we've had a dating weekend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I wouldn't mind gaving a dating event, after all I'm stuck with the guy I got set up with in the beginning for now. :p Still looking for a baby girl.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I just noticed my lipstick doesn't match my shoes...**** stylists.

28sm3us.jpg

Yeah but your baby does. lol :) She is so precious. ANd I love those shoes, there's so much it doesn't work with, but that's lovely.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • phamilton02phamilton02 Registered Users 12 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    But ok, now I have my baby boy and my baby girl :D

I hear ya on the small update. :) I spent the past two days dating dating dating and clicking every thing I could find for energy because I soooo wanted the second baby. LOL. I was really hoping this time the baby would resemble my hubby in some way..but I just got a duplicate of our first baby except it is a boy and not a girl. Oh well, at least now I know I can return to my other games hehe. :)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I think my husband is trying to hint something here lol!!!
    I'm so glad I haven't dumped him, I've been maxed out forever and have thought about it so many times!

FullSizeRender_zps1b09b5ee.jpg

Lol, Minne! Jesse is doing the same. I was like hmm do you want to hold our little mc nugget or do you want another to hold yourself? So cute.

nOaJJrb.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I spent all day today looking at the babies in the adoption center. I then realized my baby looked basic. There's like at least 4 variations of eye shapes and then there are light blue grey eyes and purple eyes. Yet it's hard to find those eye colors and shapes in the hair & skin combo that I want.

Im semi depressed but hopeful. I want the purple eyed, eyelinered, big round eyed baby with tan skin & black hair. Is that too much to ask? I feel lacking coz I don't have a second child & my first one looks basic lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I understand, zoyechka! Some babies look fancier than mine. But since I conceived with the hubs, I feel like Anna Molly is a mini me. Maybe that's super narcissistic? Lol!

I'm super excited about this second baby thing! I was convinced I'd have a boy first. Was so surprised when I saw the pink! Hey, those who have conceived with both babies...I wonder if it's like real life and it's a gamble on the s e x of the baby? Or maybe Glu will automatically give you a boy and girl? It's interesting to think about. I'd like a little boy for Jesse to hold and cuddle. I'm not feeling the adoption option because of the cost. I was maxed out with Jesse so conceiving is the cheapest option.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Random thought and question...

Do you think Glu will ever permanently max fans? If so, what number do you think it will be?

My guess is 750K

Also, I wish I could give my baby pink hair like my doll, but I'm in the minority of those that would like to feature :(
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I wonder if it's like real life and it's a gamble on the s e x of the baby? Or maybe Glu will automatically give you a boy and girl? It's interesting to think about. I'd like a little boy for Jesse to hold and cuddle

it might be different for everyone but I adopted a little boy the first time around & I conceived this time & they gave me another little boy (I now wish I'd adopted again because I really would have loved a little girl) and when you get your second child, your spouse disappears out of the nursery & they're replaced by a nanny.

hopefully next update they'll give us tasks to do with our spouses & both babies, or hanging out at home with spouse & babies, so spouse actually holds one of the babies & not the nanny
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Random thought and question...

Do you think Glu will ever permanently max fans? If so, what number do you think it will be?

My guess is 750K

They should! I never thought of that but otherwise the goal of no1 will take forever for new players and everyone's comebacks! Unless they can think of some new features to help with fan increase
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    They should! I never thought of that but otherwise the goal of no1 will take forever for new players and everyone's comebacks!

they seem to reduce it down, I had so many more fans at number 1 before I did my comebacks, then each time I did a comeback it was less to reach number one. they seem to make number one achievable, then keep raising it as you play to keep you playing & striving to stay number one (if that makes sense?)
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Dolls I wanted to show u my little sunshines Kyle and Taylor ...IMG_20150813_085636_zpsgaoaijfi.jpg
    Dolls I wanted to show u my little sunshines Kyle and Taylor ...IMG_20150813_085636_zpsgaoaijfi.jpg

oh my goodness they're gorgeous!! (and seeing that tree bookshelf in the background sent me straight to my nursery to buy one!! haha!)
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    SJ_R wrote: »

I married a model. I actually flirted with her because it's rare for the game to allow my doll to flirt with other female NPC's, although I feel that might've something to do with when Kim set me up with my first date. I said I was straight so guys mostly hit on me and stuff.
    I've only married once and have been loyal. I'm staying together because that wedding cost me some decent cash and k-stars, and making up with her would be like... no.
    Plus I already got the baby so I'm doubly ****ed.
    Would you say this marriage is now based entirely on my finances? Yep, and I should've demanded for a prenup.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The house can be purchased for $65,000 kash or 110 k stars. I bought it with kash. There is a pet -- a lizard -- that can be purchased for 55 K stars.

The house has an upstairs, yet you can't go up there! What's up with that?!?!

Edit: also wanted to add, I saw someone posted that there were shoes and a shirt in the update. I saw that the shirt is like lvl 37, what lvl are the shoes? Because I didn't see any shoes at all.

....Also, the more and more I think about it, I'm really tempted to adopt the first baby.... I just don't know yet. Gonna see how much of a dent I can make in our relationship this weekend (crossing my fingers that it is a dating event!).

....The nanny is obviously a good option for divorced families. But GLU should have given us the option to either have the nanny, or the spouse in the nursery. It should really be the spouse if you're still married, and the nanny if you're not. But maybe they wanted our spouse to greet us in the living room.... idk their thinking. But at least with single child couples the spouse is in the nursery.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    They are so cute :D
    LOL they do :D I have a few more combinations with those shoes, but you're right they don't work with everything.
    Yeah but your baby does. lol :) She is so precious. ANd I love those shoes, there's so much it doesn't work with, but that's lovely.
    I guess they're saving more for weekend events :\
    ticisss wrote: »
    This update is so small! I saw on instagram people saying that there's only two new jobs. Two with our babies and the one with Kris, about a cooking book. I mean... Seriously?! Where's the third season of ToC?!
    I don't know if it's true, but if was... Oh, no.