Remove Perez?

KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
Vote01_zpsp3updigy.jpeg

Hey Dolls! We’ve heard your feedback and we’re putting it to a vote! Let us know in the comments whether or not you’d like to see Perez Hilton removed from Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Keep playing to find out the results!
Prev1

Comments

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I never understood why he was added in the first place, but it seems a little.... immature to remove him from the game now, I'm assuming because of the "Kardashian Kleanse" next week. That's my two cents, I guess.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Yes, I agree you should remove Perez. I never liked him and I'm sure he has critiqued Kim. To be honest he has no purpose in the game.
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yes, PLEASE remove him!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Yea remove him and add Brody Jenner in his place.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I agree with panda it was Glu's decision to add him and to go back on it is either petty or mean depending on the real reasons behind it. But if he is removed from the game there should be a super dramatic storyline where we have a huge fall out and he ends up telling our dolls he's never speaking to us again and then we're like "Nooooo... Actually I don't care"
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'll vote him out on 2 conditions :

1. Take Jonathan with him
    2. Add Kim's Paper Magazine cover to the guys wardrobe

Panda, you're right. Kim unfollowed him on twitter & IG.

PhotoGrid_1439424321941_zpsnjsfg4bl.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I think it's petty to remove Perez from KKH because Kim is mad at him in real life. So, what, when they make up in 2 weeks then Kim makes Glu bring Perez back? I know there is some wardrobe based on the Kardashian's real life but I don't appreciate the VIPs being manipulated based on who's "in" and who's "out" with Kim. Heck, I prefer Perez over Jonathan but Kim won't be removing her BFF any time soon.

Honestly, I don't care for the VIPs at all because I feel like they cost Glu money which made Glu more money grubbing with us.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'll vote him out on 2 conditions :

1. Take Jonathan with him
    2. Add Kim's Paper Magazine cover to the guys wardrobe

May I ask why Jonathan?

(I barely know/care who these people are in real life, so this is all I know of them in the game)
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Lol. Could this whole thing be more staged?
    iOS
    SJ_R wrote: »
    May I ask why Jonathan?

(I barely know/care who these people are in real life, so this is all I know of them in the game)

No real reason... He's Kim's BFF, kinda annoying and serves no purpose in the game or RL... IMO

Andriod player
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    No real reason... He's Kim's BFF, kinda annoying and serves no purpose in the game or RL... IMO

Oh, okay. I got sad when Kim said he was her BFF. Sanyu was like, 'Wait. I thought I was your best friend forever?' but has managed to stay professional.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    OMG YES!!!! Please remove Perez and take Jonathan with him!
    OK, so I was being my normal sarcastic smart a$$ self in my post b4... but now I feel kinda bad for Perez. Like its petty

PhotoGrid_1439433864959_zpsdqvz2ija.jpg

Andriod player
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm stunned to see Glu acting like a character from Mean Girls! Wow...

Years ago I would read Perez' gossip column, have to admit. I still don't care either way about him in the game, but this is a surprisingly teenage-drama type of reaction from a corporate entity!

Maybe we should invite Glu to sit with us! But no hoop earrings.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Obvious PR stunts are obvious and this one isn't a good look. Seriously Glu while I find Perez annoying in real life and pointless to the game this is incredibly petty and tacky. Does this mean Katy Perry's game will have features such as a shark that eats Taylor Swift?
    I use to read his blog too. I thought some of the things he drew on celebrities faces was pretty funny. He's changed his style and stopped being vulgar and is now a father of 2.

This is pretty juvenile of Glu. They could have quietly removes him from the game just like Nappa Valley (yes, I'm still salty abt that) instead of such a public humiliation.

I'm not sure if Glu has other celebs waiting to become a VIP in this game. If I was them, I wouldn't do business with them bcuz this is hella unprofessional.

Andriod player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Add Brody Jenner shirtless & in a tux in the photo booth in Perez's place. Or Scott Disick in boxers.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Glu is petty. Who would notice that he wasn't in the game anyway? WHO would care? get rid of every celebrity feature and the game would still be the same. Besides, KimK and her family is on the news literally all the time, why catch a fit over not being on some trashy blog for a week? Is that really damaging your millions kim?

Why not Glu spend time on all the stuff we ask for instead of going dumb over Perez
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think it's petty to remove Perez from KKH because Kim is mad at him in real life. So, what, when they make up in 2 weeks then Kim makes Glu bring Perez back? I know there is some wardrobe based on the Kardashian's real life but I don't appreciate the VIPs being manipulated based on who's "in" and who's "out" with Kim. Heck, I prefer Perez over Jonathan but Kim won't be removing her BFF any time soon.

Honestly, I don't care for the VIPs at all because I feel like they cost Glu money which made Glu more money grubbing with us.

Well, technically, the game is based on Kim's life, the second baby update? Yeah it matches her second pregnancy, so it'd make sense for them to remove Perez.

Cheban doesn't belong there either so I wouldn't care either way, but yeah. Take Perez out of the game. He's a bad influence overall.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Tbh I don't care if it's petty. As long as he isn't here I'm okay with it. He's entrance into the game was annoying as well. He made me a laughing stock of and praised Willow for being a drunk mess and tried to give me advice about fame. Then come crawling back to me when he found out that Willow is trashy as always. That whole story line bothered me. As long as you get rid of him and Cheban whichever way I'm fine. Until I get Jen and Mario I don't want any other quests ESPECIALLY when Perez is the main person obstructing it. Also, he can pretty petty himself with all the gossip that he's known for. Sorry but not sorry. BYE FELICIA. oh I mean Perez.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'd love to see more of Perez Hilton in the game. His entry was dramatic! If you make the right choice and splash your rival, he posts good stuff about you. He exposed our enemies and above all, I like that little feud going on between him and Ray Powers.

His absence would be disappointing for me. I don't know what actually happened in real life and what's the reason behind this pole.

As far as the gameplay is concerned, I enjoy more drama. I want him to stay!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    If Glu does keep him, turn him into a rival or something. I feel really fake when he's supposedly a "friend."
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'd personally like to see him gone. He appeared on Big Brother over here in the UK earlier this year and he was the most vilest disgusting creature I've ever seen. As a gay man I was revolted by his behaviour and I don't want to see his face for the rest of my life. Get rid of him!!!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Please make him disappear. I really hate him as a person.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    His rivalry with Ray Powers is too entertaining. Keep him around.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Why does Kardashian Kleanse mean?
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Why does Kardashian Kleanse mean?
    its like a colon cleanse but the Kardashian Kleanse only gets rid of extremely rich reality show families from your blog/site/news source for like a week.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I don't care really, as long as you make his exit or (non-exit) into a long and entertaining quest. #WeWantDrama2k15
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i don't like him in real life or the game so if he's taken out no big loss. honestly you can take NeNe and all the other worthless characters you guys have added out with the trash.
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i don't like him in real life or the game so if he's taken out no big loss. honestly you can take NeNe and all the other worthless characters you guys have added out with the trash.
    Lol oh no u didn't....

wus7s9.jpg

10fu7nt.gif