Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• kylizzlekylizzle Registered Users 5 Posts
    You have to post the pictures like this: your link here. Like I did with your photos, but it's okay, you are learning. Thanks for the pictures.

Thank you!
    Playing on iOS and Android since Feb 2015
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    kylizzle wrote: »
    Hey! It's me again x
    Here's an event for guys :D
    Sorry, still don't have a picture of girls' gift box
    9DUMkhQlEsI.jpg
    BVxanDdP2tc.jpg
    P.S. I think found out how to post pictures haha

Huh. Nice but nothing I really need? I'll definitely do my best to earn the jeans tho - you can never have enough dark washed pants!!

thanks for the photos :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    Has everyone gotten the event or is there still some time left until it comes out?
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Thanks for explaining it. I did not receive that option at all. I've heard that Glu will create special offers for certain game systems such as Android only or iOS only. Perhaps that's why I didn't get it? I play on an iPad mini. I'm really disappointed that I didn't get the offer because I would have purchased it.

I have the offer available right now but it is dress,full energy,725 stars for $50
    FA2E1E8D-7B89-4404-9EC8-7BD5796762E1.png_zps0bffp1lz.jpeg
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hmmm thats weird we get different offers.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I like the guys look much better than the last 2-3 weekend events.

I like the skulls on the loafers
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg the guy's stuff is all nice casual wearable pieces IRL. The girls stuff is always hit or miss. Last week it was a definite hit.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I like the guys look much better than the last 2-3 weekend events.

I like the skulls on the loafers

but you guys got some nice hairstyles yourselves! I'm slightly jealous of those NGL
    I have the offer available right now but it is dress,full energy,725 stars for $50
    FA2E1E8D-7B89-4404-9EC8-7BD5796762E1.png_zps0bffp1lz.jpeg

$50? oh Glu - LOLOLOL!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kylizzlekylizzle Registered Users 5 Posts
    kinza wrote: »
    Has everyone gotten the event or is there still some time left until it comes out?

It comes out in 5 hours
    Playing on iOS and Android since Feb 2015
    Trying to decide if I should stay up until 4am for the event. I'll probably just set an alarm and start it and then go back to sleep. Kind of sad when my sleeping schedule revolves around Kim K ;-)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I love the man bun hairstyle that came out with the Santa Barbara update. It looks fantastic (and much better than IRL man buns).

I also think the men have some nice options for this weekend. I'm happy for them.

That special offer is a reasonable deal. It's normally $99.99 for 1250 K stars. If you cut that in half, $49.99 would be 625 K stars so the special offer gets you an extra 125 K stars plus a new dress, plus energy. I wish it wasn't "full energy" because that doesn't help you if you already have energy. I prefer a specific number of energy bolts. I also wish the special offer dress was not black & gold! We have soooo much black & gold. The last two weekends have had black & gold dresses.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I will stay up late for the event. It comes at 5 am from where I'm located.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

For all the OG's in the house. Throwback Thursday music!
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Can someone tell me what are the gigs in Santa Barbara cuz i didnt get any gigs ..
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    It comes out at around 5pm here :D
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
    Can someone tell me what are the gigs in Santa Barbara cuz i didnt get any gigs ..

I haven't gotten any from simon either. There aren't any major storyline gigs there yet. But I'm sure the inside of PopGlam looks like all the other ones.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh thank you so much kylizzle! Like Holly and Zoyechka I'm so glad that hairstyle isn't in gift boxes was convinced it would be! And well done isabellagrace the outfit was a good suggestion!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I want to stay up and wait for the event, but I'm supposed to be driving out of the state in the morning ahhh. Is the lack of sleep worth it???
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Zoyechka I can't believe you posted that I love that movie :D

Panda try to get some sleep!! Come back and party with us when you're in the new state ooh which one are you going to?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    I want to stay up and wait for the event, but I'm supposed to be driving out of the state in the morning ahhh. Is the lack of sleep worth it???

Not if you're going to be driving in the morning. You don't want to drive drowsy.

It's 3:48am EST and I'm falling asleep. I don't recall what time the event starts here on the east coast and I keep hoping either the event or the special deal will pop up on my screen. Ugh! I should just let me eyes close.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm just curious about the box items. I could wait another hour but I am not so sure if it'd be worth it.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Is there stll no pic of the womens clothes? Anyone up for the ball to drop so to speak? Like New Years Eve in the Big Apple. I need to see the clothes!!!!!!!!! morning everyone.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg Lucy.. Two more hours! I'm getting so sleeeeeepy....
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Omg Lucy.. Two more hours! I'm getting so sleeeeeepy....
    Why two more hours .. 32 minutes .. :D
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    It's a dating event? Guess I'm gonna have to start my baby grind a lot sooner.. Does anyone have a cute GC guy I can date for this event? My NPCs need serious help, so I've pretty much avoided dating until now but I guess the update motivated me to get a baby, lol.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Started an 8 hour date with husband earlier so I only have a click or two left when the event starts. I am so in love with the purple gown and the new hairstyle!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OMG. where do you see it? Puhlease I'm dying over here. Purple you say. Oh Shhhesh, I'll be here all weekend. I hope we get the extra day again. Where are the girls things?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG. where do you see it? Puhlease I'm dying over here. Purple you say. Oh Shhhesh, I'll be here all weekend. I hope we get the extra day again. Where are the girls things?
    Nopee no extra day ..
    10 minutes ..
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

The earner stuff is posted on page 7 of this thread! No one has posted the girls gift boxes though
    iOS