Lost boots

CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
Hi there! I'm new to this forum and wanna start right away with a question!

Does anyone know where these boots came from? I saw them on a NPC a while ago and took this screenshot:

MohYtdk.jpg

They're so cool and I'm desperate to get them!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi! Welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you. I went inside of my closet and doubled checked and those boots aren't there. So I think that it's not available for players to purchase yet. Hopefully Glu will make those boots purchaseable on the future update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Those darn NPCs with their exclusive clothing and hair... PS those boots are in the game Stardom if anyone wants to know :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Those darn NPCs with their exclusive clothing and hair... PS those boots are in the game Stardom if anyone wants to know :D

Oh my gosh❗I know right❗I wish that I could just steal the NPCs looks lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh my gosh❗I know right❗I wish that I could just steal the NPCs looks lol.
    Definitely! Plus we would style the items with you know stuff that actually goes :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thanks for the replies and the welcome!

Too bad that the boots are just a leftover from the Stardom game :(