Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    The gift box hairstyle would be nice if it was all up in the bun. Like it is now it reminds me of a Samurai warrior maybe it would look good in black

I was thinking the same thing. Usually black hair hides defined lines which in away helps the hair to look better at times.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    I lost all of my control and my Kstars. I started with 240 Kstars and now I have 48.

But… I'm in love with my clothes.
    Em9eXO.jpg

She looks awesome! I'm so jealous, I spent all my stars & only got the shoes & the earrings...
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    SarahUK wrote: »
    She looks awesome! I'm so jealous, I spent all my stars & only got the shoes & the earrings...

I think the shoes are the most elaborate ones we ever had. That sucks but don't be sad, you will look so good, anyways. Your doll is beautiful.
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Found it! image.jpg1_zpsoowdo62v.jpg

Charli wrote: »
    4hr date gives 16 hearts :)
    And thank you Charli for the info!:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    So the date times are just random? I did around 5 dates and they've all been 1/2 hours
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Got an ugly random dress out of the pink gift box. Not happy!
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    And before I go, I think that Glu was going for this messy kinda of a half bun that Kylie used for a couple of weeks, but I think that they went wrong. But the effort is appreciate, at least they are trying to make new things.

vWny9B.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What hours of dates are more convenient for this dating event? Is is 4 hr or 8 hr dates to get more event points?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

And before I go, I think that Glu was going for this messy kinda of a half bun that Kylie used for a couple of weeks, but I think that they went wrong. But the effort is appreciate, at least they are trying to make new things.

vWny9B.jpg

That hairstyle looks quite similar for this dating event. But it doesn't look like the exact same hairstyle though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    08C47227-C4AF-4DD6-8CD3-3A5FF1421F2D_zps7q9zn2xr.jpg

Not sure about the gift box hair! Been trying hard to match an outfit with it, maybe the biker chic look?? :/ also paid for a box and got the shoes yay! Managed to avoid picking the three $4000 boxes! Liking this weeks hair and dress that we can earn. Always love the chance to win more hair! They should do more lips and eyes so we can all look a bit different. Would be good.

Also found this hot dude scrolling through my contacts... A few hour dates later and he's already proposed! Man moves fast. Would be my third marriage and always said I'd never marry again! But the beard and the eyes.... Could be convinced.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    i think the shoes are the most elaborate ones we ever had. That sucks but don't be sad, you will look so good, anyways. Your doll is beautiful.

thank you!!
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
    Here's the hairstyle in black.
    Not a huge fan of it it still.

image_zps8zsfrk3z.jpg~original

On the other hand the main event hair looks stunning in black. I may have to get the dress too, it looks so wonderful together.

image_zpskfhcib6l.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    Which places are the best for dates?
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
    How many event points each item are worth which includes the gift box, shoes, hairstyle, and the gown?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

kinza wrote: »
    Which places are the best for dates?

If you have enough cash, the best restaurant is Oak Club because when you have dates there, you will get more heart points and you can level up faster on your relationship level with your significant other.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I decided to combine this dress with Kylie's birthday bag and Khloe's birthday shoes and my doll looks so gorgeous now :D ..

11903320_719478694825313_1528186801_n_zpswf5lnnup.jpg
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Got the cash in my box :( going to be grinding on the dates to get the event hair and dress though they are gorgeous
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got the hair in the gift box. It's hideous. But at least I get bonus stars from it, so it serves some purpose.

What's the final amount to get the dress? I noticed it's only 100 to get the shoes. Lately it has been 150.
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    This is lovely, I am so mad I don't have those shoes.
    I decided to combine this dress with Kylie's birthday bag and Khloe's birthday shoes and my doll looks so gorgeous now :D ..

11903320_719478694825313_1528186801_n_zpswf5lnnup.jpg
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I don't know, the giftbox hair is kind of growing on me.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Well I opened three gift boxes... energy, energy, and some white pants you can win in the regular daily boxes. I'm actually not bothered though because I'm not fond of any of the gift box items this week, so I won't be opening any more. It would have been nice to get the bonus stars, but oh well.
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I don't know, the giftbox hair is kind of growing on me.

To be honest most hairs grow on me, but eventually I'll fall out of love with them and never touch them again. I either hate it, indifferent to the point where I'll never touch it again, and absolutely can't live without it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, spent a lot of stars for boxes for 2 games, again, the tab is just poor and can't play that way, and now the other two are done as well. Yes I got a lot of cash, but I did get a few items and some energy. What really bothers me, is the game with no bonus points is getting 5 stars for a date. Was last week's extra day a fluke? There is no way, my doll with no bonus items is goig to do it. I needed the extra day last week, and I thought that was the new model. Am I the only one bothered by this/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, spent a lot of stars for boxes for 2 games, again, the tab is just poor and can't play that way, and now the other two are done as well. Yes I got a lot of cash, but I did get a few items and some energy. What really bothers me, is the game with no bonus points is getting 5 stars for a date. Was last week's extra day a fluke? There is no way, my doll with no bonus items is goig to do it. I needed the extra day last week, and I thought that was the new model. Am I the only one bothered by this/

I think they just added a day last week because it was Kylie's actual birthday. There was a lot of actual press about her bday, so I think the event was just extra publicity.

I think they may have lowered the star requirements. I noticed they only want 100, not 150, for the shoes. I haven't got the shoes yet, but I should have them in a few hours, so I'll see how many stars are needed for the hair. Will it be 300, 250, or 200? And then will the dress be 400 or 600? Hmmmm....
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    I think they just added a day last week because it was Kylie's actual birthday. There was a lot of actual press about her bday, so I think the event was just extra publicity.

I think they may have lowered the star requirements. I noticed they only want 100, not 150, for the shoes. I haven't got the shoes yet, but I should have them in a few hours, so I'll see how many stars are needed for the hair. Will it be 300, 250, or 200? And then will the dress be 400 or 600? Hmmmm....
    The hair is 300.
    The hair is 300.
    The dress is 600
    kylizzle wrote: »
    https://pp.vk.me/c625531/v625531641/3d22c/t81G6No73Yc.jpg
    I don't know how to upload pictures, but here's an event xx
    I'm so curious can u find a way to see the next weekend event :)
    The dress is 600

That's strange that the shoes weren't 150.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I have a problem with the event hair we can earn. It looks like it has a horn on the forehead and I don't like the fact that it just hides half of the eye. It looks somehow silly in my opinion.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Morning peeps,

I don't think Glu did the best recreation of this dress. But I'm glad they're pulling ideas from the style thread

PhotoGrid_1439552437801_zpsoevqydtk.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player